Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335670 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 28, 2017
TeamLightSkin:

hey Damy, did they accept ur NIN slip?

yeah..for d test alone..BT subsequently it won't be accepted
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Sashafm(f): 5:05am On Jun 29, 2017
Damyowa:
good day, I av deloitte's test scheduled for nxt Thursday at VI, I will like to knw from those who av previously done d test if d NIN slip was accepted from anyone cos I dnt av d national ID card yet..thanks
Please do you have past questions. Send to feyisasa02@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 29, 2017
Sashafm:

Please do you have past questions. Send to feyisasa02@yahoo.com

No I dont
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by yemi15(m): 1:24am On Jun 30, 2017
Hi Zoks, pls send to my mail, amusan.adeyemi15@gmail.com, thanks in advance
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 30, 2017
Damyowa:

No I dont
What was the nature of the test? based on the number invited do u think it's in batches?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Maxicon(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by yomzysteezo: 3:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
PLEASE SEND ME DELOITTE QUESTIONS PLEASE IN THE NAME OF GOOD
Comfyski:

Please send to famousangelsjsc@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by bosschick01: 8:42am On Aug 09, 2017
please i have been invited for an aptitude test by Deloitte, i would appreciate if any one can send me materials that i can use to prepare for the test to my mail dukefaithful@yahoo.com or any guideline on how to prepare.

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Omayoiza1: 1:39pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please can I still apply for Deloitte trainee programs or would have to wait for their next opening.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by lowander(m): 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pls can anyone in the platform send me delloite aptitude test past questions. My email is. samuelshowsawyer@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by lowander(m): 8:02pm On Aug 10, 2017
Comfyski:

Please send to famousangelsjsc@yahoo.com

Please send to samuelshowsawyer@yahoo.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Bsure: 12:32am On Aug 13, 2017
lowander:
Pls can anyone in the platform send me delloite aptitude test past questions. My email is. samuelshowsawyer@yahoo.com thanks
based on last year, useGMAT material and you'll be fine. they also set some IQ kindof stuff... hope this helps.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by nancybae(f): 12:44am On Aug 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Alvaro21: 3:12pm On Aug 16, 2017
I have been invited for an aptitude test this Saturday; but I just got another new invite by the same Deloitte saying that the test is on Thursday 24th. I am doubting whether it is reschedule. Who else have the same experience?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Eagles92(m): 12:10am On Aug 17, 2017
coolchux1:

I've gotten a success mail, but my fone was off most of the time last week so I don't know if HR called or not. That's why I want to find out if HR actually called all those who were successful at the test.
Good evening, kindly help me with tips on how to ace the deloitte test plus likely questions. Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunlex01(m): 4:37pm On Aug 17, 2017
Can someone help with the material...i have a test invite
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by meryl4merit(f): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Good evening, can you please help me with materials you used in practising for the test? Also the Essay part, what topics to expect. Thanks as I anticipate your response.
oshiokpu:
Hi all, was interviewed by the risk advisory team last week for the data analytic associate role after about a year of passing the test. Who knows how long it takes to get feedback from their interviews?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Richard067(m): 4:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
in d *ESSAY* part u'll b asked to write ur plan 4 d next 5yrs and how u will go abt it.
secondly u'll b asked to write on wat deloittes will gain from you if u were employed, its an *hour* for both d obj nd essay, so u av to b *very fast*

1 Like

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by meryl4merit(f): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Thank you, I appreciate.
Richard067:
in d *ESSAY* part u'll b asked to write ur plan 4 d next 5yrs and how u will go abt it.
secondly u'll b asked to write on wat deloittes will gain from you if u were employed, its an *hour* for both d obj nd essay, so u av to b *very fast*
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by generalmike1759(m): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2017
please to anyone who has written the test this year... what did the objective questions look like?
what kind of questions were they?
was there current affairs? were they GMAT?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Richard067(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2017
no current affair, just quantitative, verbal nd logical reasoning, plus essay questions. all goes for an hr so u av to b extra quick, in d logic u'll c questions lyk
i
ii
iii
a. i alone is sufficient without ii
b. both i and ii
c. ii alone...
stuffs lyk dis.
in d quantitative u'll c questions lyk dis
1. aw many triangles can u c in d above shape
2. aw many straight lines can u c in...
3. question on simultaneous equations
2x+3y=1
5x-y=2
find y-3x.
i also suspect there cud b negative marking so any question u solve nd u re sure d answer isnt in d option, its better not to tick.
best of luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by codichinma: 1:31pm On Sep 06, 2017
bosschick01:
please i have been invited for an aptitude test by Deloitte, i would appreciate if any one can send me materials that i can use to prepare for the test to my mail dukefaithful@yahoo.com or any guideline on how to prepare.

Hi, please how was it? what was the essay question. Please email codichinma@yahoo.co.uk

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by codichinma: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2017
zoks:
@OP
If you have not written your test already,then you are gonna get a fair chance at getting into Deloitte.The first part is the usual gmat type questions.Verbal and quantitative. Calculators are not allowed.Then the second part! That part is an IQ test.It's rocket science.Put your email address here,i'll give you something that will Deloitte out of the water.I did the test in November 2011 for audit associate.

hi, please can you mail me the deloitte pq You have. Thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Obynocyse: 5:44pm On Sep 26, 2017
Oreoluwa37:
Pls how certain is it to resume in deloitte after medicals ? I did medicals .. After which i did personality test for tax .. After which i av nt heard anything from them. I am really hoping i get in there soon.. And is anyone presently on the recruitment process for tax .. Or did anyone resume for tax recently . Thank you.
Hi Ore, are you now with Deloitte?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Adaobinaccs(f): 12:38pm On Oct 04, 2017
teaana:

Please can i get d material too.

skenzielicious@yahoo.com.
Thank you

Hi, can you please send the material for the Deloitte test.

My email is cnnakaenyi@gmail.com

Thank you.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Impactpato(m): 5:36am On Oct 08, 2017
Anyone invited for the associate aptitude test in pH deliotte?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by uBae: 7:57am On Oct 08, 2017
Impactpato:
No invite yet, did you get any?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by 06013276dc(f): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2017
Adaobinaccs:

Hi, can you please send the material for the Deloitte test.

My email is cnnakaenyi@gmail.com

Thank you.

Please help a sister with the past questions.
Email- Farteemart2007@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Jbgurl: 8:09am On Oct 16, 2017
kelhab:
please... someone should tell me how I can get to be called for the test and interview... I really wish to be part of deloitte.

Same here please
. What's the procedure and requirements please
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by haylegbede1(m): 7:20am On Oct 18, 2017
dljbd1:
dųdes cђęçķ yoųŗ māįl. į şęŋţ įţ yęşţęŗdāy oŗ so

Hey big man, please I don't knoe if yu still have aa copy of the deloitte pq, I will like yu to help me with it , aelegbede1@gmail.com .thanks
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Frozene: 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hi guys. I don't av my O'level in one sitting but I'm almost through with ICAN exam. Can I apply too
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2017
Impactpato:

I got an invite today....

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.