Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Akintola Williams Deloitte Test - Jobs/Vacancies (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Akintola Williams Deloitte Test (335453 Views)

Akintola Williams Deloitte Interview / Deloitte Test / Akintola Williams Deloitte Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (106) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 2:59pm On Aug 25, 2018
damilola231:
Hello, months after getting a mail to ask if I'm interested in forensics, I got a mail to schedule an interview for next week Monday. It wasn't stated if i was going to be interviewed for Tax that i applied for initially before i wrote the test or I'm going to be interviewed for Forensics that i indicated interest in. Anyone please help so i can know which to prepare for

Success to you. Please after it all you can tell us how the interview went
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by damilola231(f): 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2018
So I went for my deloitte interview today and it was mainly around Forensic and general behavioural stuff. Questions were basically about how I've influenced and impacted others especially at my current place of work and my thirst for learning. Questions that needs a lot of proof or scenarios.
To the person that sent me a mail, sorry I didn't reply because I wanted to give a general feedback here and as at the time you sent the mail, I had not done it. The interview was for 4pm

2 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 11:08pm On Aug 27, 2018
damilola231:
So I went for my deloitte interview today and it was mainly around Forensic and general behavioural stuff. Questions were basically about how I've influenced and impacted others especially at my current place of work and my thirst for learning. Questions that needs a lot of proof or scenarios.
To the person that sent me a mail, sorry I didn't reply because I wanted to give a general feedback here and as at the time you sent the mail, I had not done it. The interview was for 4pm
Thanks for sharing. can you drop your email address. I need to ask you some questions.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Johnswag: 12:20pm On Aug 28, 2018
Pls anyone with list of delloite clients, like the firms they audit or consult for

Thanks.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Crane1: 9:45pm On Aug 28, 2018
Good evening house, after my interview with Deloitte two Thursdays ago, I got a call today followed by a mail for another further interview... What do they mean by that? I hope that will be the final one.

Note: I shared my experience backend with those that PM me.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Ken124: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2018
Crane1:
Good evening house, after my interview with Deloitte two Thursdays ago, I got a call today followed by a mail for another further interview... What do they mean by that? I hope that will be the final one.

Note: I shared my experience badkend with those that PM me.

It's called a partner interview.

You will be interview with a partner in your unit, but it's very brief similar to former interview you did
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Crane1: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2018
Ok thanks.

Ken124:

It's called a partner interview.

You will be interview with a partner in your unit, but it's very brief similar to former interview you did
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 3:25pm On Aug 29, 2018
Crane1:
Ok thanks.

I am having my first interview tomorrow.. any tips bro?
Note: When i mailed them about info on the position i will be interviewed for, they told me I will be interviewed for an entry role but they didn't make mention of any department be it audit, tax or advisory.
How was your first interview? was it behavioral or departmental specific?
kindly mail me if you'll need to pm please.
olaleyeomotunde@gmail.com
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by och12(m): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2018
tunemike:

Note: When i mailed them about info on the position i will be interviewed for, they told me I will be interviewed for an entry role but they didn't make mention of any department be it audit, tax or advisory.

Pls when did you do your test and verification and what was your dept of choice?
For this first interview, it's usually competency based questions and scenarios just as damilola231 stated.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by yusinho(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
tunemike:

Please Bro, I haven't gotten a mail from them yet since I was sent a successful mail last week Monday. I applied for audit during the aptitude test. Please were you called for any verification test before this interview? Please be kind enough to post your experience when you are done with the interview. Good luck bro
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 5:52pm On Aug 29, 2018
och12:

Pls when did you do your test and verification and what was your dept of choice?
For this first interview, it's usually competency based questions and scenarios just as damilola123 stated.
I didn't apply for any department I just sent my CV to the mail and I got the invite after several months that I applied. In their feedback, they stated that Depending on the outcome of interview, the next stage of the recruitment process would be based on candidate’s background/area of interest, as well as available opening.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2018
och12:

For this first interview, it's usually competency based questions and scenarios just as damilola123 stated.
."
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2018
och12:

this was what I got as reply from the HR after I sent a mail requesting for clarification on the mode of interview.

"it is for an entry role. Depending on the outcome of interview, the next stage of the recruitment process would be based on candidate’s background/area of interest, as well as available opening."
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 10:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
damilola231:

What department did you apply for
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 10:44pm On Aug 29, 2018
Crane1:

Note: I shared my experience backend with those that PM me.

What department are you interviewed for
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by och12(m): 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
tunemike:

this was what I got as reply from the HR after I sent a mail requesting for clarification on the mode of interview.

"it is for an entry role. Depending on the outcome of interview, the next stage of the recruitment process would be based on candidate’s background/area of interest, as well as available opening."

Ok, I'll advice you to make preparations towards your department of interest.
From the HRs mail, "your department will be based on your interest"
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
I had my interviews today guys(Management and Partner). It was more like a chat. I was interviewed for audit and I guess I tried my best.
To those having Thiers later, have a sheer knowledge of the company and be yourself. Be able.to defend all that you highlighted on your resume and DO NOT LIE.

I will share my success story soon. Goodluck to us all.

7 Likes

Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 6:53am On Aug 31, 2018
tunemike:
I had my interviews today guys(Management and Partner). It was more like a chat. I was interviewed for audit and I guess I tried my best.
To those having Thiers later, have a sheer knowledge of the company and be yourself. Be able.to defend all that you highlighted on your resume and DO NOT LIE.

I will share my success story soon. Goodluck to us all.

Hey... You did the Human resource interview and the Partners interview same day?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2018
Stankobaba:

Hey... You did the Human resource interview and the Partners interview same day?
Yes bro
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by educators(f): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2018
For free lesson notes, assessment questions and lesson plan visit [url]myteacher.xyz[/url]
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2018
tunemike:

Yes bro
It was so fast
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2018
tunemike:

Yes bro
I sent you a pm Pls reply..
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by tunemike(m): 9:54am On Aug 31, 2018
Stankobaba:

I sent you a pm Pls reply..
I can't view your pm..Please send your message to my mail.
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2018
tunemike:

I can't view your pm..Please send your message to my mail.
Check ur mail. I sent u a message
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 06, 2018
Hello guys,
Did anyone get a call from Deliotte today against tomorrow's interview?
Where's everyone?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 10:31am On Sep 07, 2018
JustDera:
Hello guys,
Where's everyone?
My friend got a call but couldn't make it because he is in Abuja currently and they said he'll be called next week.

Were u called for the interview? If you did it today, How was it?
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 10:34am On Sep 07, 2018
JustDera:
Hello guys,
Where's everyone?
How can I get in contact with you.. I sent you a message on nairaland. If you didn't get it, provide a means of contact
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 07, 2018
Stankobaba:

How can I get in contact with you.. I sent you a message on nairaland. If you didn't get it, provide a means of contact
Hi, apologies for the late response. I had the interview today. Two ladies from tax and audit but according to the invite and when they asked I told them I am interested in audit. The interviewers we're really nice. Let's hope for the best �
Re: Akintola Williams Deloitte Test by Stankobaba: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
JustDera:

Hi, apologies for the late response. I had the interview today. Two ladies from tax and audit but according to the invite and when they asked I told them I am interested in audit. The interviewers we're really nice. Let's hope for the best �

What's your discipline

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (106) (Reply)

Apply For 2015/2016 Shell Petroleum Graduate Programme / State Security Service (S.S.S) Is Recruiting. / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.