Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

How To Change Paypal To Naira Without Any Exchanger - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Change Paypal To Naira Without Any Exchanger (784 Views)

No Nigerian Ecurrency Exchanger Sales Or Buys Neteller / Paypal to Payoneer Exchange. Anyone Interested? / Paypal To Liberty Reserve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Paypal To Naira Without Any Exchanger by Omola2ulv: 10:34am On Feb 28, 2012
Hello friends,am here to advertise my new branded research.

Which expose how to change paypal to naira without third party(exchanger).

The ebook will teach you everything you need to know on how to change paypal here in nigeria to naira without the implementation of exchanger.

I am selling this ebook at avoidable price which is 2500 naira only.

Any interested people should call me on 08165370543 or 08029082732.
Pls no flashing thanks. [/color][color=#006600][i][/i]
Re: How To Change Paypal To Naira Without Any Exchanger by presegsADESIDA(m): 10:42am On Feb 28, 2012
Nice one here but the best way that I know is attaching your payoneer mastercard to your account.
Re: How To Change Paypal To Naira Without Any Exchanger by Omola2ulv: 10:46am On Feb 28, 2012
yeah we that one is also real bit this is cute different cause you are going to withdrawl to any where you like by your self no implementation of payoneer master card or exchanger

(1) (Reply)

....h / Get Your Liberty Reserve With A Simple SMS / Swiss Garde Business Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.