Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? (1017 Views)

Photos From Dankwo Fishing Festival In Lokoja Kogi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? by jiro(f): 4:17am On Oct 24, 2007
[color=#990000][/color] I'm organising a Party and would like to use a canoe, paddle, net and water pots as part of my decoration. who knows were I can get them in Port Harcourt?
Re: Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 24, 2007
just ask MEND,you can even use them as security men at your party grin
Re: Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? by jiro(f): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2007
Sorry was that supposed to be funny? oh my bad lipsrsealed I'm really laughing my head off. pls to other well meaning inividuals out there your help will be greatly appreciated.
Re: Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2007
can't you see no one is responding?
The question's been answered dear.
Ask MEND tongue
Re: Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? by laudate: 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2007
Jiro,

Try the waterside in Port-harcourt. Talk to those women who sell fish in the markets, as a lot of them have relatives or friends that are fishermen, who supply them with fish to sell, on a daily basis. But let me warn you, it isn't likely to come cheap o!
Re: Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? by akara(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2007
na wa for this poster sef

where else does she expect to get fishing items if not from fishermen - do we now have costume rental shops shops in 9ija.
Re: Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? by ifyalways(f): 5:02pm On Nov 01, 2007
MEND has all the things you need and even more.just ASK ! wink grin cheesy
Re: Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 03, 2007
ifyalways:

MEND has all the things you need and even more.just ASK ! wink grin cheesy

By the mouth of two witnesses grin
Re: Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? by fakedavid: 10:14pm On Nov 03, 2007
u don crase finish. u go soon rent prick.
Re: Where Can I Hire A Canoe, Paddle And Fishing Net? by Tonim(f): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2008
Try the Niger Delta

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Igbo Name / Urhobo 11 / Can Nigeria For Once Do A Movie Without Emphasis On Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.