Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) (20721 Views)

Man Feels Guilty Everytime His Wife Reigns Curses On The Men Who Raped Her. / I Married Someone I Don't Trust. What's The Way Out? / Wickedness Of Man's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by badboym: 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2012
For a guy who never had a girl to date when he was broke ,He will surely love an Independent Lady cos anything less will,he'll assume she's a Gold Digger.I think guys mostly like girls who are Independent.A Lady that respects them and won't be Infidel.A good cook and good sex will make it complete.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 28, 2012
this thread is evidence of why folks fail exams - failure to read instructions.
Wetin women dey do here? grin
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Dsage1: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
A way to my heart as a man; cook well for me,wash my cloth without asking,knew down while servng food for me,accept my opinion weda gud or bad,rush to d gate and collect my bag while coming from work,use ur money to cook&not asked until i deside to giv u,tidy d home at all time,give me a gud Bleep anywer even in d kitching,fill all d bucket&let d food ready b4 i wake up.By all d above mentioned a woman wi have a way to my heart.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Skii(m): 7:24pm On Feb 28, 2012
D sage:

A way to my heart as a man; cook well for me,wash my cloth without asking,knew down while servng food for me,accept my opinion weda gud or bad,rush to d gate and collect my bag while coming from work,use ur money to cook&not asked until i deside to giv u,tidy d home at all time,give me a gud bleep anywer even in d kitching,fill all d bucket&let d food ready b4 i wake up.By all d above mentioned a woman wi have a way to my heart.

Kneel

and its not even kneel down, "goes on her knees"

A housewife from the village would fit that description, certainly not a modernized career woman born and raised in the city!!
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by horny4u(f): 7:29pm On Feb 28, 2012
Am female but i thot to tatafo, grin grin grin

Friendship, be his friend and let him get to know the fab you.
Sex, be open minded and open to try something atleast once
Appreciation, Be grateful and don't take him for granted or be nicer to another man before him.
Ego grease, make him feel powerful when he is with you, look like a arm candy and need help doing manly things e.g bulb change
Food , be able to cook 2 of his best meal very well and introduce him to 2  meals he cannot get nearby that he loves

Most importantly camp with your soul mate , the one chosen by your creator for you then you  will blend well like amala and  ewedu.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by horny4u(f): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2012
D sage:

A way to my heart as a man; cook well for me,wash my cloth without asking,knew down while servng food for me,accept my opinion weda gud or bad,rush to d gate and collect my bag while coming from work,use ur money to cook&not asked until i deside to giv u,tidy d home at all time,give me a gud bleep anywer even in d kitching,fill all d bucket&let d food ready b4 i wake up.By all d above mentioned a woman wi have a way to my heart.

Hahahaha, I see you trying to pump that fleshlight, goodluck with that
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Skii(m): 7:32pm On Feb 28, 2012
horny4u:

Am female but i thot to tatafo,  grin grin grin

Friendship, be his friend and let him get to know the fab you.
Sex,  be open minded and open to try something atleast once
Appreciation, Be grateful and don't take him for granted or be nicer to another man before him.
Ego grease, make him feel powerful when he is with you, look like a arm candy and need help doing manly things e.g bulb change
Food , be able to cook 2 of his best meal very well and introduce him to 2  meals he cannot get nearby that he loves

Most importantly camp with your soul mate , the one chosen by your creator for you then you  will blend well like amala and  ewedu.

Afi Amala ati ewedu naa ni grin
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by queensmith: 7:37pm On Feb 28, 2012
lol- i think the topic name should be changed should be changed.

What happened to having a job, having ambitions, having an education so she can hold a dem conversation! lmao

Nigerian men *sighs* what can one do but be entertained!
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 28, 2012
queensmith:

What happened to having a job,[b] having ambitions, having an education [/b]so she can hold a dem conversation! lmao

To be honest, while a lot of that is implied it is not the most important thing that keeps a relationship together. When it boils down to it, a woman's standard of education has nothing to do with the dynamics between husband and wife. I hope that is not a painful lesson you will be learning 2 days too late in your own marriage.
You make so much noise about a woman having ambitions and education as if you have anything special we havent seen before . . . like i said earlier - my mother is a career medical consultant with advanced degrees in epidemiology and public health . . . i would be shocked if you are remotely as intelligent as she is. YET even she knows that behind the bedroom doors all that counts for nothing! It is how you relate and treat your man that matters most.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by horny4u(f): 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
queensmith:

What happened to having a job, having ambitions, having an education so she can hold a dem conversation! lmao

I am not a man but i donot think men choose a woman becos she is ambitious, educated and has a job, Those are stuff a woman does for herself not as a direct benefit to a man , or we will not have housewives, In my books being ambitious is soooo important but not a way to a man's heart but to my self esteem, many verrry educated woman are without a man and vice versa.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
horny4u:

I am not a man but i donot think men choose a woman becos she is ambitious, educated and has a job, Those are stuff a woman does for herself not as a direct benefit to a man , or we will not have housewives, In my books being ambitious is soooo important but not a way to a man's heart but to my self esteem, many verrry educated woman are without a man and vice versa.

dont waste your time preaching to an ignorant waif.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by maclatunji: 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
davidylan:

To be honest, while a lot of that is implied it is not the most important thing that keeps a relationship together. When it boils down to it, a woman's standard of education has nothing to do with the dynamics between husband and wife. I hope that is not a painful lesson you will be learning 2 days too late in your own marriage.
You make so much noise about a woman having ambitions and education as if you have anything special we havent seen before . . . like i said earlier - my mother is a career medical consultant with advanced degrees in epidemiology and public health . . . i would be shocked if you are remotely as intelligent as she is. YET even she knows that behind the bedroom doors all that counts for nothing! It is how you relate and treat your man that matters most.

On this one, I give you 100%. Well said!
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Olowojegure: 7:58pm On Feb 28, 2012
I am a man and i can cook virtually all the my favorite or rather any meal without stress. And interestingly, cooking is one of my hobby. With these, i dont think a girl will find a way to my heart by mere knowing how to cook. A girl who consistently show gratitude and appreciate for what ever i do for her no matter how small or cheap that thing may be and also think and act like am the best man for her and not also compare me to others. Such a girl can easily steal my heart.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Bukky123: 8:07pm On Feb 28, 2012
a good cook, neat, patient (taking all the man's excesses in submission) and a good understanding lady/woman
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Bukky123: 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2012
a good cook, neat, patient (taking all the man's excesses in submission) and a good understanding lady/woman
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by HISchild: 8:14pm On Feb 28, 2012
Depends on the man.

"For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God" - 1Co 2:11
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Pecca: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2012
His crotch of course.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by tpia5: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2012
i donot think men choose a woman becos she is ambitious, educated and has a job,

many men do.

something isnt necessarily wrong just because what one man fancies is different from another's.

it's up to the man to define what he wants.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by publisher(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2012
GREAT sex with multiple female partners cool
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by bakila: 8:44pm On Feb 28, 2012
queensmith:

Ok speak that you english de pose for nairaland, you go see you housegirl on top oga.
Pecca:

His crotch of course.
One down and correct
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by queensmith: 8:45pm On Feb 28, 2012
horny4u:

I disagree- then again Tpia is right, it depends on the man, the class and the culture.
Some men do need their brains stimulated as much if not more than anything else- then again the man needs to have a brain for this so for most here it might not apply. . .
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 28, 2012
queensmith:

I disagree- then again Tpia is right, it depends on the man, the class and the culture.
Some men do need their brains stimulated as much if not more than anything else- then again the man needs to have a brain for this so for most here it might not apply. . .

i.e. whether he has imbibed the white man's culture? lol sense of low self esteem is nauseating.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by chinnyonwu(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2012
I just reasoned it for me now, The people that held my attention were people that could communicate well. The subject of conversation is another kettle of fish altogether
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Raikishi(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2012
quickest way to a man's heart? by surgically dissecting a few inches under his left vestigeal supra mammaricus muscle. All men must be attracted to something about a woman to even think o' her, so find something(s) he's attracted to and (here's the tricky part) KEEP him attracted or else the ministry will move to the permanent site.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Mojibola(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2012
E be like say d way is under construction oo, as per my babe wey just dump me!
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 28, 2012
davidylan:

Thanx alot bruv, u 2much, i hail u once agen.@alj harem,u nailed it too.@all,its boils down to wot d man wants.go tru d replies and c dat evrybody gev thier own choice
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by dayokanu(m): 11:40pm On Feb 28, 2012
The way to a mans heart is through the anus.

Lick his asss cool
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by SaintChukz(m): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2012
@ Raikishi, i couldn't agree with u more cos i think u are the only one with the best reply so far, Just a reality check would tell anyone that the best way to a man's heart is through a dissection directly to his heart, those proponents that think that it must b through his stomach must be really daft, what on earth were they thinking? They definitely would make very poor surgeons, imagine working through the stomach to get to the heart, Haba none of dia patient's will make it out of the OR, LOL grin! Anyway just kidding sha, ,but on a more serious note I think they are more reasons other than the one's already stated here why a Man would choose his Woman for reasons best known to him that may even be difficult for his mind to decipher initially.

1 Like

Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by dasparrow: 12:09am On Feb 29, 2012
@OP

It depends on the individual. Not every man is a intimacy frea.k and you have well brought up men that can cook up a storm and give women a run for their money in the cooking department. Moreover, not every man wants a slave/yes sir type of woman for a wife all in the name of being submissive. Some men prefer intelligent women who can contribute to the running of the home (Michelle Obama comes to mind). So it's best to ask YOUR MAN the way to his heart instead of soliciting for answers on Nairaland. All men are not the same, the same way all women are different too. We are all individuals with diverse personalities and should be treated as such. Always keep that in mind.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by Metalgoong(m): 12:14am On Feb 29, 2012
In this western world where the law is skewed in favor of Women, I would say that the only way to a man's heart is absolute submission. grin grin, then others follow.
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by niyitogun(m): 2:36am On Feb 29, 2012
chaircover has said it all
Re: What Really Is The Way To A Man's Heart? (for The Men Only) by armyofone(m): 4:00am On Feb 29, 2012
interesting.
all the 3 are something to give,  undecided

submission=give
food =give
6ex=give

well, no problem just bring home a huge/very fat bacon.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Would You React To This Video As A Father / Missing Person Please Help (pic added) / Should We Tell His Father About His HIV Status?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.