Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Dj Frizzie – My Heart (prod. Dj Frizzie) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dj Frizzie – My Heart (prod. Dj Frizzie) (663 Views)

INSTRUMENTAL: Iyanya – Mr Oreo [prod. Dj Flexon || Mp3 Downloa / Tiwa Savage Ft Don-Jazzy - Without My Heart / Femi Large – Tribute To Ojukwu (prod. Dj Chet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dj Frizzie – My Heart (prod. Dj Frizzie) by Hsjamsyte: 11:55am On Feb 28, 2012
DOWNLOAD: http:///znwLypQU

Frances Higgwe a.k.a DJ Frizzie, is a Port-Harcourt based female deeJay, artiste and producer who hails from Kalabari in Rivers State. She was born on the 24th of February 1990, the first and only girl of her parents. A graduate of Environmental Engineering from the University of Port Harcourt. Her first song was the female reply to the Wizkid song Holla At Your Boy. Here’s her latest offering titled ‘My Heart’, produced by Frizzie.

(1) (Reply)

I Have One Alto Saxophone For Sale (academy) / Is It True That Maryam Babangida Once Dated Bongus Ikwue The Musician / A Generation With No Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.