Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,648 members, 7,955,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! (8408 Views)

Two Students Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen Today (graphic Pictures) / Benue Villagers Burn Bank Robber Suspect To Death (Graphic Photos) / UNIPORT Students And ALUU Villagers Fighting In Port-Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by member479760: 1:15pm On Feb 29, 2012
Gani Adams has joined the FG and the payment is flowing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by nsiadi: 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2012
The people in South East have perfected ways of dealing with the cattle
They just send masquerades to them & the cows will all scatter in disarray
The Fulanis will be more concerned in looking for their cows than looking for who to violate
To avoid losing their cows they navigated out of South East region
The Yorubas can design their own means devoid of shedding blood which attracts reprisals

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by OneNaira6: 3:20pm On Feb 29, 2012
Something needs to be said

What happened to all OPC shooting the air sh1t and warning Boko Haram. Also what happened to all the Yoruba E-warriors on here.
I laugh tire.
Oya, lets watch carefully and see how Yoruba will react to this
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by Jakumo(m): 5:36pm On Feb 29, 2012
nsiadi:

The people in South East have perfected ways of dealing with the cattle
They just send masquerades to them & the cows will all scatter in disarray

I intend to manufacture these masqurades for deployment in cattle invasion counterattacks. Are we talking regular costumes, or do you refer to the Eze Muo variety of masquerades ?

Enquiring minds want to know.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by HighChief4(m): 5:57pm On Feb 29, 2012
My heart goes out to the Yorubas who have been violated in their own land. I pray that God touches the hearts of your oppressors so they can show mercy and be more reasonable.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by nsiadi: 7:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
@ Jacumo

I intend to manufacture these masqurades for deployment in cattle invasion counterattacks. Are we talking regular costumes, or do you refer to the Eze Muo variety of masquerades ?

Enquiring minds want to know.

My broda Jacuba---Even an effigy in mask form will do d magic
If u want to be thrilled just arrange to watch how cows run amok on seeing masquerade.
Nothing challenges the cattle rearers more
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by lagcity(m): 7:44pm On Feb 29, 2012
Where is useless OPC when u need them? They r busy killing an innocent Igbo boy. A Fulani's life aint worth poo, if u wanna hurt a fulani, just gun down all the cows. If there's no response from OPC within 2 weeks, i am done supporting them angry angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:09pm On Feb 29, 2012
High_Chief:

My heart goes out to the Yorubas who have been violated in their own land. I pray that God touches the hearts of your oppressors so they can show mercy and be more reasonable.

OBOY YOU WICKED OO SEE HOW YOU ARE KILLING THEM WITH KIND WORDS.WELL ONLY A SMART HEAD WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR WORDS STAND FOR. I LIKE IT AS YOU INSULT THEM WITH DIPLOMACY LOL.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 29, 2012
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:37pm On Feb 29, 2012
Oh my Gosh, i can't laugh abeg ooo. WHERE IS EKO ILE,GREENTOOTH, DUDU NEGRO ETC.HELLO THEY HAVE INVADED OYO THIS TIME OOOO NO BE KWARA AGAIN OO.OYEAH MATCH LEFT RIGHT LEFT RIGHT WITH UR HUNTER GUN AND CUTLASS,GUYS YOU BETTER BE FAST OOO OR ELSE THIS ABOKIS WILL HAVE ENOUGH SUYAR.I LAUGH IN HAUSA YEROBA FRIENDSHIP NI
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by seenoevil1: 10:08pm On Feb 29, 2012
PStylish:

Na today?
Very soon, their cups will be full. OPC have done it before. They will do it again. Its just that they are mostly concentrated in Lagos.
By the time the reprisals start, nobody should cry wolf o.
All of you talking,jesting and mocking now should enjoy it while it lasts.

Done what ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by BlackPikiN(m): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2012
lagcity:

Where is useless OPC when u need them? They r busy killing an innocent Igbo boy. A Fulani's life aint worth poo, if u wanna hurt a fulani, just gun down all the cows. If there's no response from OPC within 2 weeks, i am done supporting them angry angry

OPC will deal with you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by strangest(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2012
Well, since these are the people they accepted, let them enjoy the massacre while it last, OPC, OPC, Hiding as usual,
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by Rgp92: 12:26am On Mar 01, 2012
We yoruba think before we act, unlike some other primitive group in Nigeria. We dont go to war without planning. We dont blame others for our mistake grin grin grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by moshoodn(m): 12:39am On Mar 01, 2012
BlackPikiN:

OPC will deal with you.
amen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by moshoodn(m): 12:45am On Mar 01, 2012
High_Chief:

you opened your mouth and alas, I realised your daftness.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by moshoodn(m): 12:52am On Mar 01, 2012
One_Naira:

Something needs to be said

What happened to all OPC shooting the air sh1t and warning Boko Haram. Also what happened to all the Yoruba E-warriors on here.
I laugh tire.
Oya, lets watch carefully and see how Yoruba will react to this
winning strategy , 80% planning, 20% execution.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by BlackPikiN(m): 1:11am On Mar 01, 2012
moshoodn:

amen

Amen for what?
How can a man from the SW denounce and talk dirty about their almighty security force abi na army?

OPC must deal with you too for acting a f00l.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by htajz: 1:17am On Mar 01, 2012
smh for yoruba people, na only mouth dey get
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by moshoodn(m): 1:18am On Mar 01, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Amen for what?
How can a man from the SW denounce and talk dirty about their almighty security force abi na army?

OPC must deal with you too for acting a f00l.

follow the thread bro. . .
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by moshoodn(m): 1:20am On Mar 01, 2012
the prayer was meant for an ibo boy I think, and I was saying amen to it.

how could I blaspheme against our very own security forces!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by udezue(m): 1:35am On Mar 01, 2012
SW ppl are staunch one Nigerians so let them deal with it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by HighChief4(m): 2:44am On Mar 01, 2012
moshoodn:

you opened your mouth and alas, I realised your daftness.

I was praying for you guys, cos the spate at which these Fulanis are attacking you, its only God's intervention that can stop them. You better round up your planning and do something fast before they wipe out the whole village and impregnate all the gals that will carry their babies. I was only being nice
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by Yewe2011(m): 7:13am On Mar 01, 2012
Where are the tough talking Yoruba E-warriors who swear that Yorubaland is impenetrable?

Fulani nomads are on your turf now, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

We all know Fulani claim any land their feet step on, so what now?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by moshoodn(m): 7:55am On Mar 01, 2012
High_Chief:

I was praying for you guys, cos the spate at which these Fulanis are attacking you, its only God's intervention that can stop them. You better round up your planning and do something fast before they wipe out the whole village and impregnate all the gals that will carry their babies. I was only being nice
i'm sorry then. . . thanks for being nice.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by moshoodn(m): 7:58am On Mar 01, 2012
Yewe2011:

Where are the tough talking Yoruba E-warriors who swear that Yorubaland is impenetrable?

Fulani nomads are on your turf now, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

We all know Fulani claim any land their feet step on, so what now?

hmmmmn, just like they killed you all in benue and claimed your lands, aight?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by seenoevil1: 3:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
yap ! yap! grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by Yewe2011(m): 3:30pm On Mar 01, 2012
[QUOTE author=moshoodn]
hmmmmn, just like they killed you all in benue and claimed your lands, aight?
[/QUOTE]

I'm Ghanaian (Ewe) , I thought it was obvious as my name gave me way.

Anyways, didn't mean to offend you, I respect the Yorubas and Igbos an have read a lot but your culture but it does seem like Yorubas just like Igbos seem to talk a lot and do nothing. Fulani hordes are invading your territory and very soon will make claims to your land. History is repeating itself. What do you intend to do about it?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Vs Ogun State Villagers At War ! by moshoodn(m): 7:36pm On Mar 01, 2012
Yewe2011:

Anyways, didn't mean to offend you, I respect the Yorubas and Igbos an have read a lot but your culture but it does seem like Yorubas just like Igbos seem to talk a lot and do nothing. Fulani hordes are invading your territory and very soon will make claims to your land. History is repeating itself. What do you intend to do about it?

Yewe2011:

so many ewes in the middle belt so I thought you were not from benue.
anyways, about what intend to do, . . . . i actually to recruit you since we gonna need a capable army.
you want in?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cruel World!!! Two Girls Killed By Ritualist In Ikorodu / Couple Smuggle N3.2M Worth Of Cannabis Concealed In A Car’s Engine / Urgent! I Need A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.