Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? (6222 Views)

#300,000, What Business Can I Startup With It? / With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? / With #200,000, What Business Would You Advice One To Go Into In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by Mhudi: 11:17am On Feb 29, 2012
Any one with ideas on what biz can I do with N400,000.
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by ephilipand: 2:07pm On Feb 29, 2012
Importation of u.k used black berry. Interested email ephilipand@gmail.com
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by Businesstools(m): 8:06am On Mar 01, 2012
Business Consulting is profitable
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by Toptic(m): 11:47am On Mar 01, 2012
Money is too valuable to use for practicals.

I will suggest you go download this E-book "profitable business ideas you can start right here in Nigeria with little or no capital. While going through it i notice the ideas in the book comes with marketing surveillance and even feasibility study.

Get it @ http://profbizideas..com

good luck!
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2012
Can You start a Gas business , I mean Refilling, which area do you stay?
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by bros856: 4:30am On Mar 03, 2012
Start up small poultry farm with 50 birds, after 4 weeks do another 50 birds, then 100 , 200, 400, 800 etc . Before you know it with time big farm. Snail farm also.
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by Blogger80(m): 12:46pm On Mar 03, 2012
you can buy a laptop and a modem, then go here www./7uea7k to start earning dollars everyday.
FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by mandiri88: 6:27am On Mar 05, 2012
join in my programme at
http://atoz-view..com
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by bawelat: 8:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
I av bn tryn to reach you on e-mail without luck please i am intrested in importing blackberry from the uk will u b so kind as to forwad the detials to my mail box gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com.
Thank
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by benz33(m): 9:24pm On Mar 06, 2012
with this amount of money you can become a Sub-Distributor of our new Beverage Chocolate Drink that just came in from Malaysia into Nigeria. Our office is Located in Ojuelegba-Surulere Lagos state. You should also have it in mind that its a consumable product and such product that people eat, drink and consume will always be a fast moving product anyday anytime.

You can reach me on 08051744119, 017484424 Oloyede Sunday .Thank You
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by pyx: 9:53pm On Mar 07, 2012
give me a call and lets talk. I started my own business with 30,000 naira and now after 5 years grow to thetune of 10million with assets inclusive but you have to be determined 08027189462
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by Damolux01(m): 10:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
pyx:

give me a call and lets talk. I started my own business with 30,000 naira and now after 5 years grow to thetune of 10million with assets inclusive but you have to be determined 08027189462

pls, send details to damolux01@yahoo.com, Thanks!
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by pyx: 10:32am On Mar 08, 2012
Pls call me for detail. no time to send detail as some of it end up in the mailbox
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by txxxed(m): 3:16am On Mar 09, 2012
My broda, with money like that it is very easy to get confused. Not as much as you would like,yet not entirely small either. There are thousands of businesses you could easily get started with,but you have to be careful. Check with your heart first, what kinds of businesses are really your interest. I think you will have satisfy your inner longing first before you seek advice elsewhere.
You could try some real guaranteed earners online, spend very little and put in some dedication and determination and you will make a ton of cash. One such program is a real phenomenon that has hit the internet this year. I have already made $150 from in just 5 days. You must know how to promote and get people to sign up under you. It cost only $1 and you can earn progressively till your earnings accumulate to over $2m.
I will be realistic with you, i am not in it to make $2m, but i will definitely make $120,000. You only spend $1 plus Alertpay fee of $1 making $2. I am not sure i am allowed to insert an affiliate link in this post, but check my signature or you call me on 08090692419 or 08034198007 and i will help you get started. If you can get to it from my signature,read the whole program and see how it works.
Good luck.
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by ogbongenet: 12:34pm On Mar 09, 2012
TRY QUAIL FARMING
Quail farming is an uncommon farming business in Nigeria, but the few people that have embraced it are not only smiling to banks, they are also enjoying both the nutritional and health values derived from consuming it
Considering the large number of poultry farmers in Kaduna that have embraced quail farming, it is no doubt one booming farming business that is gradually taking over chicken poultry business in most parts of the north. The high rate of returns and low cost of investment as well rearing them are some of the reasons many farmers are fast resorting to quail farming. In Zaria alone, there are more than 50 farms where quail are reared and sold. The fact that the birds grow and reach maturity stage faster and lay eggs within two months, compared with the six-month maturity period of chickens for whether egg-laying or consumption, attract them to farmers who see the business as a better and more sustainable investment to explore.
From market surveys both in Zaria and Kaduna, a female quail bird sells for N500 while the male goes for between N250 and N300. Its speckled eggs go for between N20 and N25. The bird’s high nutritional and market value encourage many chicken poultry farmers to abandon the business for quail farming. The NEWS gathered that these financial and health benefits, especially the high and quick returns on investment, largely explained farmers’ rush into the business in Jos where it first started, and in Kano, Kaduna and other states in the north where it is booming now. But it is very difficult for people in the southwest who wish to go into quail farming due to the problem of getting quail chicks for starting. Good news the problem has now been solved because you can easily get it now in Ibadan. I started the business just three months ago but glory be to God I earn nothing less than 2000 Naira every day.
BENEFIT OF QUAIL FARMING
It is very easy to maintain
It is not capital intensive compare to poultry farming
High return in a very short time (quail start laying at 45 day old)
It require small space
Quail egg are now recommended in the hospital which makes a good business
Here are some additional benefits you might get from eating quail eggs.:
* acquire a strong immunity system and improve metabolism.
* contain important quantity of calcium easy to assimilate.
* help healing gastritis, ulcer.
* increase hemoglobin level, remove heavy metals, toxins from blood.
* help in the treatment of tuberculosis, asthma,.
* diabetes
* contain ovomucoid protein, used in the production of anti allergic drugs.
* help inhibit cancerous growth.
* help eliminate and remove stones from liver, kidneys and bladder.
* stimulate intellectual activity.
* may accelerate recuperation after blood stroke and help strengthen heart muscle.
* are a powerful stimulant of intimate potency. They nourish the prostrate gland with useful substances, phosphorus, proteins and vitamins and therefore help restore intimate potency.
FOR FURTHER INFO TYPE QUAIL FARMING OR BENEFIT OF QUAIL EGG ON GOOGLE.
TO START QUAIL FARMING CONTACT ME ON 08060115253 OR profindeed@yahoo.com
Meet you at the top
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by joebol: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2012
we are farmers without borders, we construct recyculatory fish ponds, poultry, and manage for people. we also sell fingerlings and juveniles, contact us at joebol2011@gmail.com or call 0708540348
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by ephilipand: 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2012
Blackberry importation. You can get bb @ N9,000 and sell for your price. 07095149536
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by binuyobol(m): 10:24am On Mar 16, 2012
With this amount, you could start selling designer Kits,(shoes, dress, accessories) imported directly from the US to friends or better still, open a shop for that. All you need is connection.

Contact me if interested, emmabeejay@gmail.com
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by stelizworld(f): 2:56am On Mar 18, 2012
Why not go into Network marketing with just 150K and still use the balance 250K to do what ever business u wish, Network marketing gives u d opportunity 2 earn extra income, gives u plan B in d face of increasing unemployment/job insecurity,owning ur own business wit minimal risk n capital,workng at ur own time n be ur own boss,spending more n quality time wit ur family, enjoy vacations abroad, dream cars,for details on how to join email: ada.ada144@yahoo.com or liz.stev1@gmail.com
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by mailano: 3:36am On Mar 18, 2012
DO YOU WISH TO WORK IN QATAR HERE IS YOUR IS THE CHANCE.THE QATAR CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ARE HERE IN NIGERIA IN SEARCH OF MANPOWER TO WORK IN THEIR FIRM IN QATAR WITH HIGH PAY ATRACTIVE SALARY. CALL US ON +2348165027376 PRINCIPAL
CONSTRUCTION
ACTIVITIES »
Qatar Building Company
offers expertise and
... market know-how not
only in pure construction
work, but also in
construction techniques.
Its record in
construction includes:
Road & Airfield Paving
Pipeline
Buildings
Sewage treatment plants
Pumping stations
Cable Laying call us on +2348165027376
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by PowerIdeas(m): 11:19am On Mar 20, 2012
Mhudi: Any one with ideas on what biz can I do with N400,000.
become a distributor of swiss flower air fresheners. Details at http://www.stovabv.com.ng/Opportunity
Re: With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? by bolayei: 11:41am On Mar 20, 2012
bawelat: I av bn tryn to reach you on e-mail without luck please i am intrested in importing blackberry from the uk will u b so kind as to forwad the detials to my mail box gbolahan.basheer@yahoo.com.
Thank
if u need phones and other electronics from the uk email me on ebolayei@gmail.com or call me on 07831129332

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Nigerian Billionaires Whose Wives Are Way Younger Than Them (photos) / Nigeria Records Positive Trade Balance, Exports Rise To N3.01Tn In Q1 / SME Consulting (Nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.