Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,400 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? (16234 Views)

With N400,000, What Business Can I Do? / What Small Biz Can I Setup With N250,000 In Lagos / What Small Buisness Can I Start With N500,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by hereanddere(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
Hello,
Please advise me on what to invest my 150000 on...my aim is to earn regular income. Because i am tired of searching for work.
My contact email is hereanddere@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by osamedia(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2012
follow this steps and you will make it real big in no time, open a shop, make your service, photostarting,printing,scanning,laminations and bulksms service, or make it, website design, graphic design and bulksms, or video and audio eiting, and bulksms, the reasons why i am adding all this together is that, all this apart from bulksms takes time to gain customers attractions, but with bulksms, why waiting to start gaining customers out there, bulksms can just be with you,just be there making money on a regular basis within a week, and you can as well be using the profit from the bulksms to increase your adverts or marketting of your other services and to booste the moral.....Bulksms is a very good business, no matter how much you have... take this advice and you will make. goodluck,

1 Like

Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 02, 2012
osamedia: follow this steps and you will make it real big in no time, open a shop, make your service, photostarting,printing,scanning,laminations and bulksms service, or make it, website design, graphic design and bulksms, or video and audio eiting, and bulksms, the reasons why i am adding all this together is that, all this apart from bulksms takes time to gain customers attractions, but with bulksms, why waiting to start gaining customers out there, bulksms can just be with you,just be there making money on a regular basis within a week, and you can as well be using the profit from the bulksms to increase your adverts or marketting of your other services and to booste the moral.....Bulksms is a very good business, no matter how much you have... take this advice and you will make. goodluck,

His capital is only 150k, how can he rent a shop, buy the equipment with that? Try make sense, dude.

1 Like

Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by chiefkpokp(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2012
Thank you, even if his capital is 150k, no matter were he his, even if he his in Abuja, the biggest city, He could get a small caravan which will not exceed 100,000 naira, infact 100,000 is too much enough to rent a caravan, but if you are in benin, you can get chop for 60k a year, if he too much for GRA, you get store for 100k ..... So my dear, all i am saying is that, if na big fancy store you want to rent, 100k should go for it, then remaining 50,000 naira, you can get your complete pc, for 15,000naira, Like i Can get, LCD monitor for 5000 naira, then CPU- pention 4, with 120gigs, 528ram with 8000naira..then get your UPS-4000k, But small 3 in 1, printer, which consist of printing,scanning,photocopy..... then everything is set, Bulksms business doesn't mean you must have an office or store, You can stay in your house and be making lot of cash, No body cares about your address, Anyone that buy units from you, will pay to your account and only call you on and does not need to come to your house....When i first started usiing a bulksms by being a reseller under a company in Nigeria who is now foldup, I never have any office for 1full year, and my business was running fine....all i just do is submit my proposal, then phone calls will start coming, the only movement i do, is to move round to different churches that have my service, to be collecting my steady 2000 naira every sunday.... My first 1 month of Bulksms service, I have 13 churches that i send their bulksms every sundday under must, every sunday, i must visit their church after service and get my 2000 naira cash, i run round the 13 churches and get my 2000 naira each.....i was leaving at large, until, i was able to save money, then I travel our to Malaysia, To Study my Webdesign,Video and audio editing,and Cartoon development, and then why studying, I was now license there, and get my Full personal bulksms ASP provider from India, then I came Back and start looking for office which i did get then in enugu state, although its was difficult to get clients to build website then as i was struglling to adverts to customers, why i was waiting to make money from my IT solutions, I was busy swiming in Bulksms Money, But thank God, i started coming up and getting popular until now, And becos i was a benin guy, I have always wanted to have my office in Benin, I decided to extend my office to benin, Now I now have office in Benin, full time running, You can either choose to go to our office in Enugu or come to Benin, We are everywere, so what i am trying to say now, is that if not for the bulksms i ventured into, I would not have make it easily like this, though bulksms is now everywere, But even if everybody in your house are into bulksms, You money go still dey come steady........

1 Like

Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by Chichiange(f): 6:59pm On Aug 13, 2012
The world has changed....Millions are struggling and living paycheck to paycheck....Its time to try our plan B....Join us as we present to you how to build a new source of income and live a dream life...

N250,000 is even much, come lets teach you how to survive with little or no risk.

Come Tuesday, August 14th 2012 @ The Koko Lounge Club, 3rd Floor, E center (Ozone)1-11 Commercial Avenue Yaba.

Remember! If we don't build our dream now, someone else will employ us to build theirs.

if you miss this date. call me for an appointment. (150k is a lot to earn more than 300k monthly if properly invested)

R.S.V.P: 08169366393
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by Thethy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2012
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by otunba9ja: 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2012
chiefkpokp: Thank you, even if his capital is 150k, no matter were he his, even if he his in Abuja, the biggest city, He could get a small caravan which will not exceed 100,000 naira, infact 100,000 is too much enough to rent a caravan, but if you are in benin, you can get chop for 60k a year, if he too much for GRA, you get store for 100k ..... So my dear, all i am saying is that, if na big fancy store you want to rent, 100k should go for it, then remaining 50,000 naira, you can get your complete pc, for 15,000naira, Like i Can get, LCD monitor for 5000 naira, then CPU- pention 4, with 120gigs, 528ram with 8000naira..then get your UPS-4000k, But small 3 in 1, printer, which consist of printing,scanning,photocopy..... then everything is set, Bulksms business doesn't mean you must have an office or store, You can stay in your house and be making lot of cash, No body cares about your address, Anyone that buy units from you, will pay to your account and only call you on and does not need to come to your house....When i first started usiing a bulksms by being a reseller under a company in Nigeria who is now foldup, I never have any office for 1full year, and my business was running fine....all i just do is submit my proposal, then phone calls will start coming, the only movement i do, is to move round to different churches that have my service, to be collecting my steady 2000 naira every sunday.... My first 1 month of Bulksms service, I have 13 churches that i send their bulksms every sundday under must, every sunday, i must visit their church after service and get my 2000 naira cash, i run round the 13 churches and get my 2000 naira each.....i was leaving at large, until, i was able to save money, then I travel our to Malaysia, To Study my Webdesign,Video and audio editing,and Cartoon development, and then why studying, I was now license there, and get my Full personal bulksms ASP provider from India, then I came Back and start looking for office which i did get then in enugu state, although its was difficult to get clients to build website then as i was struglling to adverts to customers, why i was waiting to make money from my IT solutions, I was busy swiming in Bulksms Money, But thank God, i started coming up and getting popular until now, And becos i was a benin guy, I have always wanted to have my office in Benin, I decided to extend my office to benin, Now I now have office in Benin, full time running, You can either choose to go to our office in Enugu or come to Benin, We are everywere, so what i am trying to say now, is that if not for the bulksms i ventured into, I would not have make it easily like this, though bulksms is now everywere, But even if everybody in your house are into bulksms, You money go still dey come steady........

WELL DONE BROS......KINDLY TEXT UR NO. 2 07045464860
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 15, 2012
You can buy a bajaj boxer (preffered) or a haojue motorcycle for 110k and 10k for the number plate and some other miscelleaneous that I will explain soon.
Give the bike to a trustworthy fellow and get him to agree to pay 170k or 180k back in installments of 6k weekly.
He will ply very busy routes and will avoid highways and like routes.
He will buy stickers and permit from the 10k I mentioned earlier.
Its adviseable to get a spare rider to keep your rider on his toes or replace him if necessary.
You should also pray about it.

1 Like

Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 16, 2012
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 16, 2012
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by Thethy(m): 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by Malubi(m): 6:08am On Aug 22, 2012
osamedia: follow this steps and you will make it real big in no time, open a shop, make your service, photostarting,printing,scanning,laminations and bulksms service, or make it, website design, graphic design and bulksms, or video and audio eiting, and bulksms, the reasons why i am adding all this together is that, all this apart from bulksms takes time to gain customers attractions, but with bulksms, why waiting to start gaining customers out there, bulksms can just be with you,just be there making money on a regular basis within a week, and you can as well be using the profit from the bulksms to increase your adverts or marketting of your other services and to booste the moral.....Bulksms is a very good business, no matter how much you have... take this advice and you will make. goodluck,
Osamedia, pls give me details on how i will start bulk sms and how i will realise money from it to Malubioneiyaha@yahoo.co.uk Thanks
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by Nobody: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2012
Try FX, Its takes a lot of calculation and timing,which with a good manager you will do fine.
You can even trade gold,just start with a little amount and dive in bigger when you feel secure. ITS LEGIT.
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by ariel(f): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2012
Call 08036207931 lets talk about fastrack, see how money can be made doing things differently for once
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by hassan123(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2012
partner with us in d supply of our agro product that is of high demand both locally and internationally. call 08179567622 or email kconsult123@yahoo.com
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by masterdave50: 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2012
You can start recharge card printing business and you will never regret ever doing such business because it is lucrative and it gives you good gains in returns
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by mymlmfinder(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2012
You can start your network marketing business.. In this business all you need to have a strong network and good communication skills..you will then can make good income/...
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by Success86(m): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
There many businesses you can start with tha money. Kindly visit this link to learn lucrative business ideas that are working presently. Http://perfectbusinessguide/10-lucrative-smallscale-business-in-nigeria
Re: With 150,000,what Small Scale Business Can I Invest In? by efizy123: 4:39pm On Aug 17, 2016
have you given recharge card printing a tot, I could give you a breakdown of how to run the business,
I could link you to my dealer (if you want).. both NIGERIAvoucher & REPUBLIC du BENIN credit
call or whatsapp
+2348133893369

(1) (Reply)

How Binance P2P Contributes To The Plummeting Naira Value / How Do I Get My Money Back From A Micro Finance Bank? / Nigeria Loses 50% Cargoes To Cotonou Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.