Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,409 members, 7,846,734 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Photo Of The Day: Funke Akindele & Joseph Benjamin In "married But Living Single - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of The Day: Funke Akindele & Joseph Benjamin In "married But Living Single (2623 Views)

Joseph Benjamin Celebrates His 40th Birthday / Ramsey Noah, Joseph Benjamin, Others Step Out For Goodluck Jonathan [photos] / Ini Edo: Married But Living Single, Refuses to Join Husband In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day: Funke Akindele & Joseph Benjamin In "married But Living Single by amakaikeng(f): 12:12pm On Feb 29, 2012
I have seen bad photos of celebrities but in my book, this one tops the list, but if you have any that is worse than this, please send to me and I'll gladly publish or you can just attach it here. Lol.

Now back to the cruz of the matter. This photo was taken on the set of the new movie starring Funke Akindele, Joseph Benjamin, Joke Silva, Tina Mbah, Femi Brainard amongst others. I had initially thought it was a good job until, I saw what looks like white chalk on Joseph's head and mustache and the worst of all, Funke's hairline showing! Apparently, she is wearing a wig but we can do without knowing its a wig especially if its for a wedding shot on a movie jacket.

But because I love Funke and Joseph I'll blame it all on bad make-up and photo editing. I hope I'm right on this conclusion.
http://amakaikenga..com/2012/02/photo-of-day-funke-akindele-joseph.html

Re: Photo Of The Day: Funke Akindele & Joseph Benjamin In "married But Living Single by Larrey(f): 6:17pm On Feb 29, 2012
i wish to watch dis film cos i like funke and benjamin

(1) (Reply)

How Damoche Was Brutally Killed+the Photo He Took Few Minutes Before his Death / Breaking News! Governor Akpabio Replies Tuface! / The World’s Most Powerful Lawyers And Law School Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.