Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training (1028 Views)

80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training / 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training / Subsidized (free) Web Design Training For January 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by webmpro(m): 7:56pm On Feb 29, 2012
80% subsidizd IT training, make atleast 250k or more monthly as part-time worker or even more as a full time worker, join d trainin wit 10k flatrate, payable in full.

Learn the following professionally:
NOTEPAD, NOTEPAD ++, DREAMWEAVER, LOCALHOST, SERVER-SIDE, JAVASCRIPT, XHTML/HTML, CSS, MYSQL DATABASE, ANIMATIONS, FLASH, ONLINE CUSTOMER CHAT SYSTEM, WORDPRESS etc. Maximum of 3weeks intensive training.

DAYS: Monday - FRIDAY, Time: 10 a.m to 4 p.m

VENUE: KETU LAGOS, once you register you will recieve an SMS, with the venue address.

Register at www.starryconbnet.com/freetraining/register.php
CALL:08033394660, 08189003341
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by yawatide(f): 9:38pm On Feb 29, 2012
Wow! Is this training subsidized by the govt? shocked
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by doncigalo: 9:51pm On Feb 29, 2012
@yawatide lol

@wembro what a load of horseshit !!! from what hole did u crawl out from What the hell is training in notepad ?? den notepad++ ?? notepad+++ nko ?? U must be having a bloody bubble. People reading this post please beware !!! This guy is a scam !!!!
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by webmpro(m): 8:46am On Mar 01, 2012
Notepad is the defualt text notepad that is installed to your system/computer originally, this is a text editor nd what we do is to use it as a beginer platform because its more of text editting and its belived to be more difficult for beginers to write some codes or elements like <html><head><title></title></head>

<body></body></html>. We belive its the right place for begginers to start web development because its guarranteed that whoever passes tru nd understand this properly has become an expact.

Notepad ++, is more of a web development/programing platform, it has the features of highlighting codes in colors like red, green, blue nd black for accuracies and correctness. Its more of coding, without the features of WYSIWYG. We use this in the cases of more advanced codes like <?php
**/some codes
?>. Am sure ya-wa-tide will knw about it.

Talking about fraud? Maybe you don't really understand what it means, i have not asked anyone to pay me without coming to verify before payments. So i don't see the reason why you should term me as fraud not to talk of fabricating public integrety identity distructions.
Or is it because we didn't ask for 50 to 100k? Please ask questions before you conclude thanks for the comments anyway!
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by doncigalo: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2012
U still chatting nonsense mate !!!!! based on ur explanation about notepad, is it a course ?? is it not a tool !!! The reason y u r a fraud is that ur teaching people to become professionals in web design and development under 3 weeks, something that takes at least a year . How can you aim to teach people in all those courses and aspects you listed under 3 weeks ??  So that is why I hereby publicy declare u as a fraud and a scam and warn people to be wary of u !!!!!!
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by webmpro(m): 7:41pm On Mar 01, 2012
Thank you!
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by soloqy: 12:14am On Mar 02, 2012
Training in Localhost and SERVER SIDE. grin
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by sabrinataky: 6:59am On Mar 03, 2012
Hi guy your are correct!! thanks a lot for your opinion. web design related all data contains in this web site. in case that you want to know some data about web design so check this site and take your necessary data.
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by webmpro(m): 8:53am On Mar 03, 2012
Please what i mean't by localhost is the use of a local server on your system to work on php or other languages that is serverside language. Like you and i know you can preview any php script or site on you computer if you dont have a localhost i.e XAMP, PHP AMPP, etc.

For instance you can install wordpress, joomla, drupal, SMF Etc, on your system and run it as a test or use it for some poracticals.

Those tools facilitates your work on your local computer before you finally upoload them to a server.

The serverside as we all know means working on a live site, for you to have a live site on wordpress and other CMs, wont you work on server before you can achieve your desired looks, feel, and functions on your site?

Localhost means having a local server installed on your laptop or destop pc to enhance your job properly before going online.

Serverside is when you are now online working on that same site, probably doing some editing.

Am sure most webmasters in this forum are familiar with what i mean.

Thank you!
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by webmpro(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2012
webmpro:

Please what i mean't by localhost is the use of a local server on your system to work on php or other languages that is serverside language. Like you and i know you can preview any php script or site on you computer if you dont have a localhost i.e XAMP, PHP AMPP, etc.

For instance you can install wordpress, joomla, drupal, SMF Etc, on your system and run it as a test or use it for some poracticals.

Those tools facilitates your work on your local computer before you finally upoload them to a server.

The serverside as we all know means working on a live site, for you to have a live site on wordpress and other CMs, wont you work on server before you can achieve your desired looks, feel, and functions on your site?

Localhost means having a local server installed on your laptop or destop pc to enhance your job properly before going online.

Serverside is when you are now online working on that same site, probably doing some editing.

Am sure most webmasters in this forum are familiar with what i mean.

Thank you!

I was once charged 25k to attend a two days seminar course on developing a wordpress site.

Today i decided to make a free study to all who participates in our web development training promo.
Where you will also learn HTML/XHTML, dreamweaver, notepad ++ and lots more for a token of 10k, a three weeks training, with an automatic qualification to come for our weekends mentoring classes.

Registeration is still open register now call: 08033394660, 08189003341
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by doncigalo: 10:04am On Mar 03, 2012
Like you and i know you can preview any php script or site on you computer if you dont have a localhost i.e XAMP, PHP AMPP, etc.

Y r u still chatting bullshit mate ?? please let me know how you can run a php script on a pc without a localhost ?
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by greenmouse(m): 2:31pm On Mar 03, 2012
Registration for a professional web design training still in progress call 08063786241

or email info@greenmousetech.com
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by webmpro(m): 3:42pm On Mar 03, 2012
doncigalo:

Y r u still chatting bullshit mate ?? please let me know how you can run a php script on a pc without a localhost ?

Sorry i meant to say you [b]can't [/b]run or preview any php script or site on you computer if you dont have a localhost i.e XAMP, PHP AMPP, etc.

Thanks for your corrections anyway.
We are all learning and are bounds to make mistakes!
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by webmpro(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2012
@ Greenmouse
@ Docigalo

Please assist this brother, he is in serious need of help,

Don't let him loose this job pleaseeeeeeeeee

Here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-884619.99999.html#bot
Re: 80% Subsidized Professional Web Development Training by webmpro(m): 8:06pm On Mar 04, 2012
Registrations are still on, available seats now for few people, all participants also gets a payoneer mastercard to enable each and every participants to start earning online after the training. We need only but a few people. To Join us today call:08033394660

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Digital Product On Clickbank At A Moderate Price In Nigeria. / Who Is A PHP Programmer? / Gurus In The House I Need Your Honest Reviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.