Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Accountant And Secretary Needed Urgently In Consulting Firm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accountant And Secretary Needed Urgently In Consulting Firm (854 Views)

Sales Rep And Secretary Job At Deut 8:18 Powerline / Ict Officers And Secretary Needed Urgently / Sale Personnel/marketer Urgently Needed And Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accountant And Secretary Needed Urgently In Consulting Firm by justbazick: 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2007
We urgently require an experienced accountant and secretary in my office.

Use the links below to read job description and apply. Please do not send CV to my mail box, recruitment process is done strictly online.

Proficiency in Sage Line 50 is neccessary for the accountant.

Good Luck

http://www.lateral-links.com/www2hr/HR/candidates/job-details.php?jobid=3

http://www.lateral-links.com/www2hr/HR/candidates/job-details.php?jobid=4
Re: Accountant And Secretary Needed Urgently In Consulting Firm by Leahday: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2007
can you please state the e-mail address in order for one to apply? I was at the site but it's like the 'apply now' icon refuse to respond.
Thanks
Re: Accountant And Secretary Needed Urgently In Consulting Firm by crackmann(m): 10:16am On Oct 25, 2007
hi leahday,
wat u need to do is tick the "i have read this' box. before you click on apply button.

(1) (Reply)

Miwesrtern Oil And Gas / Job Listing Sites / Diamond Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.