Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Why Should I Be Muslim? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Should I Be Muslim? (1579 Views)

Please,should I Be A Muslim / Let Muslims Be Muslim / If I Become A Muslim, How Many Wives Will I Be Permitted To Marry According To Thequranic/hadith Inj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Be Muslim? by BUSHYANUS(m): 12:57pm On Mar 01, 2012
muslims, answer me now.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2012
because it is the only religion reveal to mankind and ordained on him by his Creator. this is the only religion by which you can truly worship God and definitely in your sincerity, per chance your worship is accepted and you receive the ultimate mercy of God. i am talking about the Day of Judgment, now.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by manmacho: 4:48pm On Mar 01, 2012
Sweetnecta:

because it is the only religion reveal to mankind and ordained on him by his Creator. this is the only religion by which you can truly worship God and definitely in your sincerity, per chance your worship is accepted and you receive the ultimate mercy of God. i am talking about the Day of Judgment, now.

are you sayin the mercy of God is based on chance in the day of Judgement
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by AbuHanifa: 6:36pm On Mar 01, 2012
manmacho:

. No. Mercy of God is God's decision. God's decision is not by chance. By merit!
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by AbuHanifa: 6:46pm On Mar 01, 2012
@topic, before i answer your question, what do you believe in?
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by deols(f): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2012
*because it is what the almighty wants. Allah says-

"This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion". (Surah Al-Ma'idah 5:3)

*it affords you the honor of an after life of bliss

"Gardens of perpetual bliss – they shall enter them as well as the righteous among their fathers, their spouses and their offspring. And angels shall enter upon them from every gate.”
[Surah al-Rad, 13: 23]

“This is a reminder. Verily, for the righteous is a beautiful place of final return – garden of eternity, whose doors will always be open to them.”
[Surah Saad, 38: 49-50]

“And those who feared their Lord will be led to the Garden in crowds until behold, they arrive there. Its gates will be opened, and its keepers will say, ‘Peace be upon you! Well have you done, so enter it, abiding in it eternally.’”
[Surah Al Zumar, 39: 73]

*by being a Muslim and working righteous deeds, you are saved from hell fire

“(Here is)A parable of the Garden which the righteous are promised. In it are rivers of water, incorruptible; rivers of milk of which the taste never changes; rivers of wine, delicious to those who drink; and rivers of honey, pure and clear. In it there are for them all kinds of fruits and forgiveness from their Lord. Can those in such bliss be compared to such as shall dwell forever in the Fire? Those whom shall be given boiling water to drink, it will be so hot that it cuts up their bowels to pieces.”
[Surah Muhammad, 47:15]
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by BetaThings: 7:52am On Mar 02, 2012
manmacho:

Your question has been answered

But it is the Bible that you should be challenging
"For BY GRACE you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; NOT as a result of WORKS, so that no one may boast" Eph. 2:8-9
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by manmacho: 7:55am On Mar 02, 2012
BetaThings:

Your question has been answered
But it is the Bible that you should be challenging
"For BY GRACE you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; NOT as a result of WORKS, so that no one may boast" Eph. 2:8-9

read through what sweetnecta wrote and tell me as a muslim are you really sure u will make paradise on the day of judgement.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by BetaThings: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2012
manmacho:

read through what sweetnecta wrote and tell me as a muslim are you really sure u will make paradise on the day of judgement.

Read that verse from the bible. Are you too sure that as a christian, you will make paradise? Or do you want to boast?

As for me, conditions have been set out. I firmly believe that if I attempt, sincerely, to fulfill those conditions, I will make paradise
The issue is sincerity. If I fast because I want people to believe that I am a good muslim, that fast will not be recorded for me
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by manmacho: 8:11am On Mar 02, 2012
BetaThings:

Read that verse from the bible. Are you too sure that as a christian, you will make paradise? Or do you want to boast?

As for me, conditions have been set out. I firmly believe that if I attempt, sincerely, to fulfill those conditions, I will make paradise
The issue is sincerity. If I fast because I want people to believe that I am a good muslim, that fast will not be recorded for me

YOU WILL NEED A SPECIAL THEOLOGICAL CLASS TO UNDERSTAND THE LIFE OF A CHRISTAIN. WHAT YOU READ IS THE LETTER YOU CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND BY THE REVELATION OF GOD.

YOU SAID IF YOU ATTEMPT, THAT SHOWS UNCERTIANTY MY DEAR YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHERE YOU ARE GOING AFTER DEATH. SHIKENA
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by BetaThings: 8:50am On Mar 02, 2012
manmacho:

YOU WILL NEED A SPECIAL THEOLOGICAL CLASS TO UNDERSTAND THE LIFE OF A CHRISTAIN. WHAT YOU READ IS THE LETTER YOU CAN ONLY UNDERSTAND BY THE REVELATION OF GOD.

YOU SAID IF YOU ATTEMPT, THAT SHOWS UNCERTIANTY MY DEAR YOU ARE NOT SURE OF WHERE YOU ARE GOING AFTER DEATH. SHIKENA

I have put in 2 years in school, studying CRK from a christian. Yet according to you I need special class to study christian theology
How many hours have you put in learning IRK from a muslim, rather than consuming negative materials on the net

You are nitpicking about the word attempt. I know what I do on daily basis. I don't need to boast

A muslim who believes
that there is no being worthy of worship but Allah will end up in paradise, that is guaranteed. No doubts, no uncertainty

The problem is that he might spend some time in hell for his sins before being taken out and placed in paradise

When muslims talk about the Mercy of Allah, they are talking about doing enough good acts (which include seeking forgiveness) SINCERELYy to counteract sins they would inevitably commit so that they don't even get near the door of hell in the first place
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by manmacho: 9:09am On Mar 02, 2012
BetaThings:

I have put in 2 years in school, studying CRK from a christian. Yet according to you I need special class to study christian theology
How many hours have you put in learning IRK from a muslim, rather than consuming negative materials on the net

You are nitpicking about the word attempt. I know what I do on daily basis. I don't need to boast

A muslim who believes
that there is no being worthy of worship but Allah will end up in paradise, that is guaranteed. No doubts, no uncertainty

The problem is that he might spend some time in hell for his sins before being taken out and placed in paradise

When muslims talk about the Mercy of Allah, they are talking about doing enough good acts (which include seeking forgiveness) SINCERELYy to counteract sins they would inevitably commit so that they don't even get near the door of hell in the first place

WHAY YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT MUSLIMS CAN DO ANYTHING ON EARTH END UP IN HELL THEN GOD MERCY WILL NOW SAVE THEM RIGHT. AM HEARING THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME. THIS MIGHT JUST BE THE R4EASON FOR ALL THE SO CALLED MATRY IN ISLAM AFTER ALL THEY WILL BE A WHILE IN HELL THEN END UP IN HEAVEN AT THE END OF THE DAY.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by tbaba12345: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2012
manmacho:

WHAY YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT MUSLIMS CAN DO ANYTHING ON EARTH END UP IN HELL THEN GOD MERCY WILL NOW SAVE THEM RIGHT. AM HEARING THAT FOR THE FIRST TIME. THIS MIGHT JUST BE THE R4EASON FOR ALL THE SO CALLED MATRY IN ISLAM AFTER ALL THEY WILL BE A WHILE IN HELL THEN END UP IN HEAVEN AT THE END OF THE DAY.

What he is saying is simple, do your best but realise that without the mercy of God , you can't make paradise: This keeps you humble.

There is always a danger of pride; if you are too confident of paradise for yourself.

Amuslim who does all the right things will make paradise,with the mercy of God.

It looks like you are unwilling to learn about Islam with these kinds of conclusions.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by manmacho: 9:32am On Mar 02, 2012
tbaba12345:

What he is saying is simple, do your best but realise that without the mercy of God , you can't make paradise: This keeps you humble.

There is always a danger of pride; if you are too confident of paradise for yourself.

Amuslim who does all the right things will make paradise,with the mercy of God.

It looks like you are unwilling to learn about Islam with these kinds of conclusions.

I WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT THE HELL PART. WHO ARE DOES MUSLIM THAT WILL END UP IN HELL TEMPORARILY BEFORE BIENG SAVED BY THE MERCY OF GOD AND HOW ARE YOU BETTER THAN THEM.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by sino(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2012
manmacho:

I WANT YOU TO TALK ABOUT THE HELL PART. WHO ARE DOES MUSLIM THAT WILL END UP IN HELL TEMPORARILY BEFORE BIENG SAVED BY THE MERCY OF GOD AND HOW ARE YOU BETTER THAN THEM.

hello there, you have been adequately answered by my brothers. I'll like to add that ultimately being a muslim guarantees paradise cos the prophet(saw) said that a person who dies and believing that there is no god but Allah and believs him to be the messenger enters paradise.
you see, its quite simple, Allah's ways does not change, just as in this world you reap what you sow, such is the hereafter were you receive your reward in full.
i know where you are going with the temporary hell thingy for your info, in islam, there are sins which condemn you to hell forever one of which is suicide in whatever guise according to authentic hadiths from the prophet(saw). That is to say, there are sins that negates your faith and takes you out of the fold of islam.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by manmacho: 12:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
sino:

hello there, you have been adequately answered by my brothers. I'll like to add that ultimately being a muslim guarantees paradise cos the prophet(saw) said that a person who dies and believing that there is no god but Allah and believs him to be the messenger enters paradise.
you see, its quite simple, Allah's ways does not change, just as in this world you reap what you sow, such is the hereafter were you receive your reward in full.
i know where you are going with the temporary hell thingy for your info, in islam, there are sins which condemn you to hell forever one of which is suicide in whatever guise according to authentic hadiths from the prophet(saw). That is to say, there are sins that negates your faith and takes you out of the fold of islam.

TELL ME ABOUT THOSE THAT WILL GO IN AND OUT OF HELL.

FROM YOUR QUOTE YOU MEANS YOU WILL NOT NEED WORKS TO GET TO HEAVEN JUST BELEAVE AND PARADISE HERE I COME?
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by tbaba1234: 12:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
manmacho:

TELL ME ABOUT THOSE THAT WILL GO IN AND OUT OF HELL.

FROM YOUR QUOTE YOU MEANS YOU WILL NOT NEED WORKS TO GET TO HEAVEN JUST BELEAVE AND PARADISE HERE I COME?

Believe and work righteous deeds

As regards people who will go out of Hell: Not everyone will burn in hell eternally, some people will be removed after a while and brought into paradise.

Only the worst of the worst will burn therein forever,
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by manmacho: 2:05pm On Mar 02, 2012
DO YOU THINK YOU CAN REALLY WORK THE RITHEOUS DEED ENOUGH THAT WILL EARN YOU PARADISE. WITH ALL THE HUMAN FAULTS. I BELIEVE SIN IS JUST NATURAL TO MAN. WHO WILL DEN MAKE THIS PARADISE.

AND WHY CAN'T GOD JUST HAVE MERCY ON US ALL WHY DO SOME HAVE TO BE IN HELL IS THERE GRAVITY IN SIN
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by tbaba1234: 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
All you can do is your best:: No one makes paradise without the mercy of God.

Whoever goes to hell will know that he deserves to be there::

"That is for what your hands have put forth and because God is not ever unjust to [His] servants.” (Surah 3:182)

There is gravity is sin, some sins are more grave than others:

If you avoid the major sins which you are forbidden, We will remove from you your lesser sins and admit you to a noble entrance [into Paradise]. Surah (4:31)
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by zeeleso(f): 3:57pm On Mar 02, 2012
You should be Muslim because Islam is the way of life with submission to only one God who has no equals, no son or father, beginning or end. This one God sends prophets to tell us about him from the beginning of time and we Muslims accept all his prophets with no exceptions.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by manmacho: 4:27pm On Mar 02, 2012
WHAT IF YOUR BEST IS NOT ENOUGH. SENT SENT ADAM AND EVE OUT OF HIS PRESENCE FOR JUST ONE SIN. JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW INTOLERANT GOD HIS TO SIN.

HOW DO YOU SEEK MERCY IN THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT AFTER YOU HAVE DIED.

FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALL SAID IT IS TRUE THAT YOU WILL DIE IN SIN AT VARIOUS GRAVITY. THERE IS NO REPENTANCE IN GRAVE.

THERE IS NO GRAVITY IN SIN, BEFORE GOD HE CAN NEVER BEHOLD SIN AT ANY LEVEL NO MATTER WHAT. IS JUST HAS THERE IS NO GRAVITY/VARIANCE IN IS LOVE.

PEOPLE YOUR BEST CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH BEFORE A PERFECT GOD ACCEPT THE SACRIFICE BY JESUS CHRIST FOR YOUR SIN TODAY AND AVOID ETERNAL DAMINATION.

THINK ABOUT THIS
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by manmacho: 4:29pm On Mar 02, 2012
WHAT IF YOUR BEST IS NOT ENOUGH. GOD SENT ADAM AND EVE OUT OF HIS PRESENCE FOR JUST ONE SIN. JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW INTOLERANT GOD HIS TO SIN.

FROM WHAT YOU HAVE ALL SAID IT IS TRUE THAT YOU WILL DIE IN SIN AT VARIOUS GRAVITY. THERE IS NO REPENTANCE IN GRAVE.

THERE IS NO GRAVITY IN SIN, BEFORE GOD HE CAN NEVER BEHOLD SIN AT ANY LEVEL NO MATTER WHAT. IS JUST HAS THERE IS NO GRAVITY/VARIANCE IN IS LOVE.

PEOPLE YOUR BEST CAN NEVER BE ENOUGH BEFORE A PERFECT GOD ACCEPT THE SACRIFICE BY JESUS CHRIST FOR YOUR SIN TODAY AND AVOID ETERNAL DAMINATION.

THINK ABOUT THIS
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by tbaba12345: 5:11pm On Mar 02, 2012
Well, muslims do not hold the same view on the Adam and Eve Story. No Original sin. In Islam, Adam was meant for the earth and was forgiven for his slip in the garden and they are not responsible for sin or suffering on earth.

So God's mercy was extended to Adam and can be extended to anyone.

Say, “O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of God. Indeed, God forgives all sins. Indeed,
it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.” (Surah 39:53)

We do not need a blood sacrifice to be forgiven.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by Sweetnecta: 7:36pm On Mar 02, 2012
I do not want to embarrass manmancho so I will not ask him if he is the spoke man for God by receiving revelation from which he is sharing, considering that before Jesus no man dies for the sins of another. Can the death of Jesus be enough to wipe off the sins of all if we go by the Bible? If Jesus is sinless and this is the reason the christians are putting forward this concept, which Jesus never advanced, then John was even more sinless that Jesus, yet he was beheaded, while the christians think that his death amounts to nothing. Yet it was John who was good enough to baptize Jesus and who Jesus called the greatest prophets ever, at least from the nations of Israel. Prophet Jesus in addition was both from a woman's womb and from the nations of Israel.

I wonder if turning the table of traders upside down, calling people fools, cursing nations of people and finally being tempted by satan many times do not amount to sinning while a mere though in the heart about se.x {LUST} is already a sin? Why double standard?

Finally, if sin is not in gradation, how is the death of a reluctant person in hands of his tribes' men be enough to cover us who are not from these tribes considering that he said that he was sent to the lost sheep [type of cattle; a demeaning qualification for human. worse than being a slave of another human being] from those people?

If we are to be objective, death of one man cant cover hundreds of billions of people, each with billions of sins worthy of punishment. Then we have to go back to the Mercy of God, Who he Alone is The Merciful, Forgiving to use His Own Standard of Mercy and Forgiveness to forgive us all by letting His Mercy overrides His Anger.

It is this that Islam anchors us on, making our faith firm and our salvation being belief, obedience and hope.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by sino(m): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2012
manmacho:

WHAT IF YOUR BEST IS NOT ENOUGH. GOD SENT ADAM AND EVE OUT OF HIS PRESENCE FOR JUST ONE SIN. JUST TO SHOW YOU HOW INTOLERANT GOD HIS TO SIN.

THINK ABOUT THIS

LOL, why dont you think about how jesus cried on the cross for him to be saved, how he thought God had forsaken him.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by BetaThings: 7:17am On Mar 03, 2012
manmacho:

THINK ABOUT THIS

Both Muslims and Christians commit sins. You have admitted that. Muslims know how to repent and seek forgiveness.
Muslims seek forgiveness for their sins everyday. Muslims know that sins can no longer be forgiven at the time of death - that is why suicide is dangerous.
We know that these sins will be forgiven if we are sincere in praying to Allah
Just like Allah forgave countless people in the past who sought forgiveness for their sins.

But you are saying your own way of repenting is the only one. This is not a discussion but proselytization
People who actually face eternal damnation are those who die without truly believing that Allah alone is worthy of worship

manmacho:

ACCEPT THE SACRIFICE BY JESUS CHRIST FOR YOUR SIN TODAY AND AVOID ETERNAL DAMINATION.

THINK ABOUT THIS

If a policeman who was called to come and rescue people besieged by armed robbers is gunned down by those robbers, can we say that the policeman sacrificed for the lives of those people? If yes, do those people need to give their lives to that policeman

manmacho:

GOD SENT ADAM AND EVE OUT OF HIS PRESENCE FOR JUST ONE SIN.

May Allah forgive me for this
But how many sins were available to Adam? Adultery? Homosexuality? Backbiting? Stealing?
And one sin (eg making sacrifice to a tree, man, etc) is greater than many sins
One sin can be enough
A man who dreams daily of committing adultery/fornication with his neighbour's wife is the same as the person
who seduces that woman and commits the act?
Corruption is present in the head of both
The second one has acted upon that corruption and has marketed it to that woman
But to you their sins are equal
Or lying to a teacher that one got late to class due to a bus having flat tyre instead of admitting that one overslept
carries the same weight as actually taking months to plan the murder of an entire family to be able to take over their property

CAN president is saying that Nigerians should be allowed to carry arms. Is that is in response to people telling lies about how much tithe they should pay or why they get late to church?
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by sino(m): 11:59pm On Mar 04, 2012
^^^ jazakumullah for this reply of yours.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by manmacho: 3:35pm On Mar 05, 2012
I BELIEVE IN WHAT I BELIEVE BECAUSE I HAVE EXPERIENCE GOD ON A PERSONAL LEVEL. THIS IS MORE THAN ANY RELIGION CAN OFFER. THE DISCIPLE LOSE THIER LIFES FOR WHAT YOU CALLED A LIE

PEOPLES THE CHRIST LIFE IS REAL

YOU CAN LOOK AT THE LETTERS OF THE BIBLE AND THINK YOU NO ANYTHING, THE PHARISEES AND SADDUCEES DID THESAME THING BUT THE LETTER WHICH YOU KNOW FROM THE BIBLE KILLS IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT GIVETH LIFE.

GOD WILL CEASE TO BE A GOD OF JUSTICE IF AFTER DEATH GOD HAVE MERCY ON SINNERS. DIE IN YOUR SINS DAMNED FOREVER.

BE WEARIED THIS IS TRUE
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by tbaba1234: 4:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
Belief in Jesus(A.S) as the messiah, a prophet and the word from God is not a lie. Belief in him as anything other than human is the lie.

Companions of the prophet lost their homes and life for this message too, that is not an objective way to assess religion. Your experience with God is subjective, anyone can claim an experience with God.

Can you present an objective position for Christianity? How does three become one or one become three? How does the creator of the heavens and the earth have a human as a son?? begotten or adopted?? You do know what begotten means right?? (Audhu Bi Allah).  What makes Jesus greater than Adam? What rational basis do you have for your belief?

Is it all blind faith? Do i have to believe everything is fine because of a blood sacrifice? And I just have to believe in that and i am Good? Can i come to that conclusion living in the forests of the amazon without any exposure to a christian.

Islam calls to something rational and simple. Worship the one God on His terms, associate no partners with him. Anyone can come up with that conclusion without ever seeing a religious person. It comes with a miraculous book, unchanged for thousands of years. Verifiable proof: Objective not subjective. Words with knowledge far beyond that of a man living in a desert 1400 years ago. Numerical and scientific miracles.

A revelation to one who was unlearned; the man they called 'the trustworthy',  a warrior, a father, a prophet a Judge, a chief, a husband, a brother, a philosopher. An orphan, from the small enclave of mecca who transformed the world of the Arabian peninsula in 23 years, unheard of in the history of mankind. His movement founded twenty terrestrial empires and one spiritual empire.  Billions of people try every day to live by his example. His name is the world's most popular name.

He was either a superman or inspired by God,  Superman wears red underpants over his trousers,  undecided I choose that he was a messenger of God sent to deliver the message. Alhamdulilah, he did.

God gave us brains, use it,
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by manmacho: 8:34am On Mar 06, 2012
christainity is not science where you proof this and proof that.

you can never proof God, niether can you define his ways.

it will forever be a mystery to you no matter the explaination. the reason christ was killed was because he made himself equalled with God. your kind put him to death because you could not believe nor see the God in christ Jesus.

LET ME TELL YOU I EXPERIENCE GOD ON A PERSONAL BASIS. GOD SPEAKS PERSONALLY TO ME, MADE ME SEE THINGS TO COME AND WHO I SHOULD AVOID. HE CALL ME BY MY NAME.

GOD TO ME IS NOT AN IDEA IS AN EXPERIENCE. I HAVE THIS ACCESS TO GOD THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

YOU CAN EXPERIENCE GOD'S LOVE PERSONALLY. WILL DON'T WAIT FOR PARADISE TO COME BEFORE WE EXPERIENCE GOD TELL YOU WE EXPERIIENCE GOD RIGHT HERE FROM THE EARTH.
THIS EXPIERINECE IS TRUE YOU CA HAVE A TASTE OF IT
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by tbaba1234: 9:35am On Mar 06, 2012
As usual, You guys can't present an objective reason for your belief.

Only subjective arguments, Any religious person can claim to have experienced the love of God. Translating a feel-good vibe into the love of God is a subjective feeling just as i can't transmit the absolute tranquility, I get from Islam to You.

A logical, coherent argument can be presented for Islam.

We don't have to shut down our brains to be Muslims.
Re: Why Should I Be Muslim? by vedaxcool(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2012
manmacho:

LET ME TELL YOU I EXPERIENCE GOD ON A PERSONAL BASIS. GOD SPEAKS PERSONALLY TO ME, MADE ME SEE THINGS TO COME AND WHO I SHOULD AVOID. HE CALL ME BY MY NAME.

lol! and what does this god tell you? how are you sure the voice u hear is not the acoustics of you hyper - inflated ego? in other words how are you sure it is god you hear, bearing in mind that you drink whisky and this sort of things can cause delusions. and know there are millions who hear vioces they think is God, yet some aren't even the same sect that you are in or believe exactly what you believe.  furthermore can you answer the following:

1. what language did this god speak to you?

2. was the voice feminine or masculine?

3. was the voice baritone? -> How did it sound?

4. where you intoxicated or depressed or both?

5. does the god just talk to when you want it to talk to you or it just intrudes without any excuse?

6.  what makes you certain it was god? cause it could just another god, for many gods speak to people?

let me leave you with these few simple question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quran States That Jesus Is The Spirit And The Word Of God / Islamic App Collection For Iphone, Ipad / Disrespect To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.