Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,499 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. (53093 Views)

Free Report On Cashew Nuts Biz: Pls Don't Start Cashew Biz Without Reading This! / Free Report On Raw Cashew Nuts Business / Free Report On How To Get An Interest Free Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
We have cashew nuts available
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 7:25am On May 29, 2015
Flavored cashew nuts...

Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 1:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by abassadebagbo(m): 2:09pm On Sep 30, 2015
Adebagbo Trading Store (ATS). raw cashew nut is a major commodity we dealt with in our organization. interested buyer are here by contact us ;+23408035144473.
Note;our season start by every feb. of the year.

Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 5:58pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nigerian cashew farmers announce huge 2015 profit

Some cashew farmers on Sunday said they recorded huge sales and made profits from cashew nuts during the 2015 cashew season.The National Cashew Association of Nigeria, NCAN, told the News Agency of Nigeria on Sunday in Lagos that the current global market trends showed an increase in demand for cashew.The association’s spokesperson, Sotonye Anga, said that this was due to Good Agricultural Practice and improvement introduced to farmers in 2014.“We are glad to witness the prosperity of cashew farmers in Nigeria. It goes a great deal to show that NCAN is working and in collaboration with government and our development partners.“The current global market trends show an increasing and strong demand for cashew and Nigeria will continue to deliver its quota and remain relevant in the cashew world.

“I therefore, urge our cashew farmers nationwide to be serious with the cashew business and be committed to GAP and quality improvement protocols so as to get the cash in cashew.“It is obvious that local cashew farming and processing holds a great potential for national economic growth, development, employment creation and better income for farmers in rural areas,” he said.According to Mr. Anga, with little more steps to support the sub-sector by the Federal Government, cashew will soon become the number one cash crop in Nigeria.He said, “We hope to do much more for the cashew sector and create more prosperity for our cashew farmers, cashew processors, traders and exporters.’’Mr. Anga said that Africa produced over 50 per cent of the world’s cashew and Nigeria was among the top three largest cashew producers in Africa.
Nigerian cashew farmers announce huge 2015 profit.

He said about 400,000 hectares of land was being used for cashew production across the country.Mr. Anga, however, noted that Nigeria’s annual yield per hectare was low because the nation’s current annual production stood at 150,000 tonnes of raw cashew nuts.He said the association was moving forward by rejuvenating cashew plantations and increasing the area of land under cashew production in Nigeria.He said the recent successes of cashew farmers in some parts of Kogi State had further encouraged the association to continue its drive to empower cashew farmers nationwide.He said cashew farmers were already clearing their farms for the 2016 season.Some cashew farmers in Umoni Village, Ofu Local Government Area in Kogi said on telephone that they were happy with the development as their lives had become better.A cashew farmer, Samuel Haruna, said he was able to roof his family house with the sales he recorded from the 2015 cashew season.Mr. Haruna, who had been in the cashew business for more than 20 years, said he never really made profit from selling raw cashew nuts as much as he made in 2015 season.

“I was able to buy 14 bundles of roofing zinc to roof my family house. I have been involved in cashew farming for 20years and I never had it this good.“This 2015 cashew season was really good for me and for my people, I realised good money from the sale of cashew.“We cashew farmers from Umoni village are very happy; we are pleased with the activities of NCAN and all the efforts at improving cashew farmer’s livelihood.“This year I made good money from my cashew farm for the first time. Not just me but other cashew farmers made good money too,” he said.A 30-year-old cashew farmer, Joel Thomas, said that he bought a jeep from the sale of cashew recently.Another cashew farmer, also from Umoni Village, Ibrahima Sule, said he bought a Toyota car from the sale of cashew in 2015.A 35-year-old, Isaac Idanyi, said he was able to build a four-bedroom flat from the sale of cashew nuts.

Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2015
2016 season loading..... Pls post your questions, comments and contributions here.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by sparashi16(m): 12:33am On Dec 14, 2015
i want to start the business this year(2016). iam from yobe state, i realized now that we were not doing this biz. @all. we just used to sales the apple @ road site trade and through away the nuts. the nut may be mature next 2/3 month by mear looking. i will contact you about d biz. sparashi16@gmail.com
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 8:56am On Dec 28, 2015
sparashi16:
i want to start the business this year(2016). iam from yobe state, i realized now that we were not doing this biz. @all. we just used to sales the apple @ road site trade and through away the nuts. the nut may be mature next 2/3 month by mear looking. i will contact you about d biz. sparashi16@gmail.com
Ok sparash.
How many tons can you supply?
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by greatfa2013(m): 10:29pm On Dec 30, 2015
Plz embarassed If i may ask what is the minimum money one can use to start the business?
I want to being doing something next year
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Zico5(m): 12:36am On Dec 31, 2015
lomzy1:
We are in another season of cashew nuts business. It is time for local farmers, local agents/distributors, suppliers and exporters to make money.
A business man or a trader culd only fit into 2 of d mentioned categories. Its either u are a supplier (supplying to cashew nuts export companies in Nigeria), basically Lagos who in turn export it abroad, most of these companies are owned by indians, india is one of d largest importers and exporters of cashew nuts!!! It would be interesting to know that india produce cashew nuts but they are one of d largest importers of cashew nuts in d world. This is possible because india have a free trade agreement with most asian countries thus it is better for those countries to import from india rather than import from africa or any other country because of d import duty tariff.
Going into cashew business is not an easy task for a new beginner cos a lot of things have to be put into consideration eg,
1. Do u want to be a supplier (supplying to export companies in lagos)
2. Do u want to export yourself (selling to overseas buyers)
3. Capital requirement (how much are u willing to invest Considering the above two options, an exporter requires more capital)

What u need to know about cashew business / terms.

1. Cashew nuts are sold per ton.
2.13 bags make a ton. 30 tons make a truck / long trailer.
3. Grading or scaling : u need to know how it is measured, weighed and packaged in bags, if not u will be cheated by local agents or distributors, they will cheat u in your presence.
4. Quality or KOR : cashew nuts in nigeria are priced and negotiated based on d quality. D quality of Nigeria cashew nuts is between 42 - 54 KOR. There is a way this test is carried out by exporters, d test is physical and u could monitored it yourself but u need to have an idea/knowledge about it or else u will be cheated by these indian exporters.
5. Price ; cashew nuts price fluctuate almost every week, so u need to know d current price at every point in time.
6. Packaging: cashew nuts could be packaged in two bags only namely jute or polythene, this also determines d final price u buy from local sellers and d price Ʊ sell to exporters. Cashew nuts in jute bags are more expensive than polythene bags. Most exporters prefer it in jute bags.
7. Haulage or trucking : u need to know d price u will transport ur cashew nuts from one destination to the other, this also affects d price in a way.
8. Exporters of cashew nuts in Nigeria: they are mainly in lagos and mostly indian companies.
9. Where to get cashew nuts in Nigeria: u need to know d source of your business.
10. If u are exporting, u need to know d export duty, fob price, cnf price and freight price.

Advise : first timers, u have to be very careful abt this business, some people are using this business to defraud unsuspecting traders. Most people organize seminars and will only tell u how to make money in cashew business but they will never tell u how risky, vulnerable it is. Most of these seminar organize have never been to any of d villages that produce cashew nuts, they've never been to d farms, meet with d local farmers, local distributors, do not know that the quality determines d price, etc.

Pls note that cashew is profitable if u have everything under your control I.e good quality, right people working for u, capital (very important cos u could buy in large qty and store for a higher price later, u will also have an edge over your competitors), entering d biz at d right time, at an early period, especially now, february, price is still low now, but it will go higher by next month, march.

I could go on and on talking about this business.

Research is very necessary, do your own little research before u venture into this biz (u either succeed or fail) it depends on how best u manage every situation u encounter during d course of d biz.
I wish u all good luck.

This is just my own piece of contribution to nairaland. I have gained a lot on this wonderful site. am proud to be a nairalander!!

I have just shared with u what u would have normally paid for. it might not be detailed enough but I guess it would help some folks out there who have been trying to go into cashew business but don't know where to start from.
This is just the theory aspect, the main work is physical, u have to be present wherever u are buying from, don't just sit down in lagos or wherever and expect your consignment to get to u without stories, even those who have been in d game for long still monitor it physically sometimes), let your level of trust be minimal. I know a lot of people that have lost money in this business, I was a victim also when I started!! But as they say experience is d best teacher, I have a lot of experience ever since.

I think I have to stop here. I wish u guys best of luck.

For advise, assistance, consultancy and partnership, you may contact 08023881557, 07064821943, bimbolajide@hotmail.com
Good
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by JavaPrince1(m): 1:26pm On Jan 31, 2016
We have this very well in my village. Abia state is the place but I am a student I do not have enough money to supply. We individually sell in bags and tins. Like me I can pick up to one bag in a day and there are many of us doing the picking from farms. we sell to buyers from neighboring towns that come with pick ups. I can send videos, pictures and GPS data of my place and farms.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 10:08am On Feb 14, 2016
The National flag off for 2016 Cashew season has been scheduled to hold on the 29th of february, in ilorin, at the kwara state banquet hall.
Time: 9 am prompt.
It has been postponed from 15th.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by JavaPrince1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
lomzy1:
The National flag off for 2016 Cashew season has been scheduled to hold on the 29th of february, in ilorin, at the kwara state banquet hall.
Time: 9 am prompt.
It has been postponed from 15th.
Are you going to be there?
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2016
JavaPrince1:

Are you going to be there?
By the grace of God,i will be there
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 26, 2016
lomzy1:
2016 season loading.....
Pls post your questions, comments and contributions here.

If I may ask sir, what's shall be consider has a capital for someone who is looking at collaborating,or what amount is consider sizeable as capital in this great biz.
Hope to hear from soon sir and I wish u a happy bis season
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by chudidonas(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2016
tslicky:

If I may ask sir, what's shall be consider has a capital for someone who is looking at collaborating,or what amount is consider sizeable as capital in this great biz.
Hope to hear from soon sir and I wish u a happy bis season

Hi @Lomzy1, we await your reply. Thanks
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by alcapone10: 3:36am On Feb 29, 2016
Kindly reach me on 08036532395 if you are coming for flag off of cashew 2016 season at Banquet hall ilorin today as I am representing Alufa Masuco Ltd,we are buying from serious sellers of cashew nut
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 29, 2016
alcapone10:
Kindly reach me on 08036532395 if you are coming for flag off of cashew 2016 season at Banquet hall ilorin today as I am representing Alufa Masuco Ltd,we are buying from serious sellers of cashew nut
I was actually there today. I just saw this post.

1 Like

Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:38am On Apr 08, 2016
I need cashew nuts in stock only!...load and pay basis only!!...call 08026225888
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by EXPORTFINANCE: 9:44am On Apr 08, 2016
I need cashew nuts in stock only!...load and pay basis only!!...call 08026225888 wattzapp: 08077881934
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2016
cool
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by artfuldudger: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
JavaPrince1:
We have this very well in my village. Abia state is the place but I am a student I do not have enough money to supply. We individually sell in bags and tins. Like me I can pick up to one bag in a day and there are many of us doing the picking from farms. we sell to buyers from neighboring towns that come with pick ups. I can send videos, pictures and GPS data of my place and farms.

How doI contact you? Can you call me on this number 08038090553.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Asumns: 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2016
HSA exports and distributes tropical hardwood charcoal i.e Ayin and its fingers, neem or acacia, and cashew nuts. Our firm is one of well known charcoal and cashew nuts producer and supplier that deal with them in large quantity in Nigeria. More so, consignments packaging are usually determined by the buyer either to have it in bulk packaged or to have it packed in variant kilograms of 5kg, 10kg, 20kg, etc. for inquiry, email; hsacharcoal@gmail.com or whatsapp; 08177517800. Call; 08067522299
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 8:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year. Watch out for 2017 cashew nut season.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Afingo4luv: 12:13pm On Feb 23, 2017
Good afternoon,please I have some tons of cashew but for sale. I need contact of people I can supply directly,thanks in anticipation. my contacts are a.afingo@gmail.com,07031062794
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 8:27am On Mar 02, 2017
Afingo4luv:
Good afternoon,please I have some tons of cashew but for sale. I need contact of people I can supply directly,thanks in anticipation. my contacts are a.afingo@gmail.com,07031062794
I can buy from you. 07064821943
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Zhadhorktor: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hello all. My company is interested in buying the cashew fruit (without the nut) please. We need the dried cashew fruit in massive quantities. You can reach me on 09073065879 or salamiadava@gmail.com for very serious discussion. Many thanks.
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by AmeeraOlawumi: 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2017
Please, does anyone have an idea of how soon 2017 cashew nuts sales flag off is coming up? I guess it was supposed to be in February
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by Immanuelsons: 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2017
I have cashew nuts for sale 19MT already in Lagos. Reach me privately for more info and price
Re: Free Report On Cashew Nuts business: Don't Start Without Reading This. by lomzy1(m): 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Building Iron Rod For Sale: 25mm, 20mm, 16mm, 12mm, 10mm Per Tonne / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / Tents And Marquee For Sale And Rent In Lagos, Nigeria And All Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.