Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Vinegar - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Vinegar (1939 Views)

Please Where Can I Buy Apple Cider Vinegar In Lagos / How To Make Your Own Vinegar: / Pls Where Can I Purchase Apple Cider Vinegar? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vinegar by eninn: 1:51am On Mar 02, 2012
Vinegar contains a small amount of protein and carbohydrates, also containing sodium, potassium, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc and chlorine.
Dr Cyril Scott and Morris Hansen in their book about the benefits of apple cider vinegar that:
First - to prevent diarrhea because it contains astringent.
Second - activates the process of digestion and metabolism in the body.
Third - prevents necrosis of the teeth.
IV - kills parasites in the intestine.
V - can be used to improve digestion when those who have a lack of stomach acid.
Aisha may Allah be pleased that the Prophet peace be upon him said: "Yes, food is Aladam _ _ or vinegar." Sahih Muslim
Aladam: What Aatadm him, said: Adam bread with vinegar, or dip the bread in vinegar and eat it, and collect Aladam: Adam, as writers and books.
As the vinegar by the disinfectant for the intestines, and some people recommended using it to gargle the mouth and throat, mouth be clean of bacteria that is what leads us to God's words (and no speaks of passion that is only a Revelation revealed mighty in power)
Re: Vinegar by eninn: 4:30pm On Feb 19, 2013
Vinegar prevents the accumulation of body fat and weight gain.
Re: Vinegar by Nobody: 12:48am On Feb 20, 2013
*Good for laundry ( add one capful / load)
*Wash floors and surfaces ( as disinfectant), works great.
*Boil one part of vinegar and 5parts of water, leave it boiling on the stove till it evaporates to remove strong odour in the house ( that air fresher couldn't do).
Re: Vinegar by eninn: 2:15pm On Feb 20, 2013
jidegirl12 ,thank you

1. To freshen a sink drain, pour 1/2 cup of baking soda down the drain and follow with 1 to 2 cups of vinegar. Let it bubble 5 minutes. Flush with plenty of water.

2. To clean a sink aerator, drop heated vinegar into it to flush out hard-water deposits.
Re: Vinegar by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 03, 2013
Thanks, OP. I cook with acv sometimes or drink it (2 tbsp with a glass of water).
Re: Vinegar by eninn: 2:24pm On May 03, 2013
Yield,,thank you

Drizzle over steamed vegetables. Vinegar-based dressings are delicious over fresh steamed vegetables such as cauliflower, broccoli or green beans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVS5Nsw-FEQ
Re: Vinegar by oyinbogirl(f): 4:13pm On May 04, 2013
every house should have vinegar. Its got 100's of uses
Re: Vinegar by eninn: 2:00pm On May 07, 2013
yes,Use it to dip bread. A combination of olive oil and balsamic vinegar is a healthy addition to whole grain breads. Better yet, try sourdough bread, which contains a substance that also seems to temper blood sugar levels.

1 Like

Re: Vinegar by eninn: 12:50pm On May 16, 2013
Jabir ibn Abdullah reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, took hold of my hand one day and led me to his residence. Some pieces of bread were given to him and he said, “Are there any condiments?” They said, “None except for some vinegar.”
Aisha reported: The Prophet, peace be upon him, said, “The best of condiments is vinegar.
Re: Vinegar by kaybest1: 2:34pm On May 23, 2013
WHERE COULD ONE GET THE STUFF

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Cat Fish Pepper Soup(point And Die. Lol) / Man Caught A Strange Fish With The Lips Of Human In Indonesia / Where Can I Buy Waterleaf In London?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.