Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Does The Hottest Love Have The Coldest End? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does The Hottest Love Have The Coldest End? (663 Views)

Welcome To The Coldest Place Inhabited By Humans / Who Is The Hottest? / Please I Would Like To Know Who Is The Hottest Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Hottest Love Have The Coldest End? by 4wardever(m): 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2012
I stumbled on this saying recently and it got me wondering too. Do you believe it? How and why is this true?

Does love ever end?

Your responses will be helpful peeps,  TGIF.  cool
Re: Does The Hottest Love Have The Coldest End? by Mynd44: 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2012
No. Not always
Re: Does The Hottest Love Have The Coldest End? by 4wardever(m): 2:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
Mynd_44:

No. Not always

Am still trying to understand this. Can you pls explain? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Proposed Nairaland Magazine / Nairaland Is An Exact Miniature Of Nigeria In Terms Of Corruption And Abuse Of / The Conspiracies Of Random Coincidence AKA The Texas Sharpshooter Fallacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.