Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Want To Convert Probably To Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Want To Convert Probably To Islam (1757 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by PastorKun(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
olajide21: @Tox 22......
Kindly go on - line to trusted sources, read trusted publications and ask questions about Islam from the learned Muslims... Insha Allah you would be convinced beyond doubt that Islam is the way....... Tox, KIndly ask QUESTIONS and seek for knowledge.

And how does he determine which source is to be trusted Anyway the OP was written six years ago I am sure he would have made up his mind by now.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by smoy: 5:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
May Allah make it easy for you.try to read translated Quran and get closer to a good muslim to teach u the relegion and other islamic site will also help u but maind the site. Some of them are anti Islam
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by ISLAM911: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
Oh! Ur roman catholic and u want to convert to islam! No problem! I don't even consider catholics as christians! Ur closer to muslims grin

Goodluck! From frying pan to fire grin
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by cleanvessel(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
tox22: I was born a roman catholic. But unfortunately so many of their teachings have become increasing harder to digest. but I need to know more about other religions. Any suggestions.

.....possibly to islam? Go on if you can afford to be in hell for unspecified period of time. Even their leader said he didn't know his own fate.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
@op please try studying islam from islamic books and websites. For starters you cann try www.islamreligion.com; www.islamicity.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gist Us On How Ur Ramadan Went Today? / My Love For My Parents -- Hamza Andreas Tzortzis / Tawheed Al-ruboobiyyah And Al-uloohiyyah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.