Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

I Want To Convert Probably To Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Want To Convert Probably To Islam (1754 Views)

From A Model To Islam - Joy From Delta State Convert To Islam / 'Its A Peaceful Religion' - Moji Olaiya Converts To Islam / EX-Nigerian Footballer Emeka Ezeugo Convert To Islam. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by tox22: 5:31am On Oct 25, 2007
I was born a roman catholic. But unfortunately so many of their teachings have become increasing harder to digest. but I need to know more about other religions. Any suggestions.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by queenbee2(f): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2007
tox22:

increasing harder to digest.

undecided  undecided  undecided

It's yr life liv it d way u want, na u sabi  I'll not help in leadin u astray if u still can't see the light by being a Christian

ME AM A CHRISTIAN TIL I DIE  cool ain't no distraction can tak that away from me.Cus am blessed. cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 25, 2007
cool
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by mukina2: 1:13pm On Oct 25, 2007
hmmmmm cool

[size=5pt]hope this is not one of those ones trying to cause trouble sha[/size]
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by selencious(f): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2010
C'mon, brace up poster. U not a baby or a novice re u? You can differentiate btwn bad n gud. If u want;go become a vodoo, muslim or go 2d church of satan. No1 is gonna choose a religion for you. If I force u to become a Christian, you ld never achieve anything outta it, cos its not from your heart, someone forced you. Its your choice; do whatever u please. But, I would advice you not to fall into a miry clay by becoming a Muslim.
As for me, I know what is Right, no one forced me to become a Christian.Christianity is right for me.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by AbuZola3(m): 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2010
Welcum to islam
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by manmustwac(m): 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2010
so what is it that u like about islam them?
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by AbuZola3(m): 11:06pm On Feb 13, 2010
Lots, u fool
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by abadaba(m): 12:46am On Feb 14, 2010
@poster, you are free to join the mohammedans, but before that, prepare your will, dig up your personal grave and beautify it. goodluck.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 14, 2010
U PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL COS ANYONE THT PREVENT PEOPLE FROM ACCEPTING ISLAM WILL BE CURSED BY ALLAH

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by selencious(f): 1:06am On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Lots, u fool

Yeah! Lots. Enough to destroy u.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by selencious(f): 1:06am On Feb 14, 2010
uplawal:

U PEOPLE SHOULD BE CAREFUL COS ANYONE THT PREVENT PEOPLE FROM ACCEPTING ISLAM WILL BE CURSED BY ALLAH

A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE

Like U is cursed? lol, lol
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Nobody: 1:36am On Feb 14, 2010
am blessed cos i encourage people to islam,so ur comment is invalid,if u like dnt take what i wrote up there serious,atleast i told you
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by selencious(f): 1:43am On Feb 14, 2010
Now!Who u think you are?U is so Ignorant!!! I have read many posts on you talk bad bout Jesus. Now you tryna talk like a good religious person, ha ha ha! You sound like the cursed one.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by AbuZola3(m): 7:24am On Feb 14, 2010
Selencious sound like a palm wine tapper, he talks with a smelling gesture
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Iyineda(m): 1:25pm On Feb 14, 2010
It is official: Abu Zola is a troll. DO NOT FEED THE TROLL.

I've come across 5 comments of his in just 1 day and all were very offensive and hurtful. I can understand his enthousiasm for Islam but calling him a religious nutcase zealot would be an understatement.

Abu Zola:

Selencious sound like a palm wine tapper, [size=14pt]he [/size]talks with a smelling gesture

Wow, he even finds it difficult to grasp clear symbols that distinguish gender on this forum.
It's not only a case of religious fanatism afterall. . .

Oh and to reply to OP's question: do what you think is right for your well-being and yours only. But judging by your post, I'm under the impression that for you choosing a religion is mandatory. If one doesn't work out, you must seek for another. Maybe you ought to start asking yourself why you feel the need to be attached to a religious institution.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Welcum to islam
[b][/b]
Religion of terrorist
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Iyineda(m): 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2010
toba:

[b][/b]
Religion of terrorist

Unnecessary flamebait. I just warned not to feed the troll. . .
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 14, 2010
@poster

Please what part of the catholic doctrines don't you understand

Why don't you check the site below for answers to ur questions

http://www.scripturecatholic.com/
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by AbuZola3(m): 5:24pm On Feb 14, 2010
Chukwudi, which one be ur own. Leave my broda alone o
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Chukwudi, which one be your own. Leave my broda alone o
To end up in hell fire?
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by AbuZola3(m): 6:57pm On Feb 14, 2010
Poster above, u re such a comedian. Why don't u apply for papa ajasco and play the part of pa james, u sily old man. Lol
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Nobody: 7:16pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Poster above, u re such a comedian. Why don't u apply for papa ajasco and play the part of pa james, u sily old man. Lol
Ok.y dnt u tryout d boy ajasco part,since u&13yr old ajasco re agemate
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by AbuZola3(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2010
Lol, am not 13 dude
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 14, 2010
Abu Zola:

Lol, am not 13 dude
Does matter ur attitude depicts dat of a 13yr old.Doesnt mara if u re 19,ur xter is same as dat of a 13yr old.Wale Adenuga is well known,i can connect u
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by AbuZola3(m): 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2010
Pa james, pa james, u funny gan o
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2010
@poster, u have a very simple answer to a very complex problem

Simply recite this and you are a full-blooded Muslim

Shahada,
There is no God except Allah; Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

Recitation with understanding of true meaning of this phrase is all that is required for converting to Islam. a simple creed but has very profound meaning in it and the faith behind it.

By making this declaration and by accepting the obligations of Islamic Law, anyone can join this fastest growing religion. Any person who sincerely believes that there is only One True God, worthy of worship - Allah - the Creator, the Sustainer, the Lord of the Heaven and the Earth and all that exists; and accepts that Muhammad (pbuh) was the last and final Messenger of Allah, is a Muslim.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by Iyineda(m): 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2010
lagerwhenindoubt:

@poster, u have a very simple answer to a very complex problem

Simply recite this and you are a full-blooded Muslim

Shahada,
There is no God except Allah; Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

Recitation with understanding of true meaning of this phrase is all that is required for converting to Islam. a simple creed but has very profound meaning in it and the faith behind it.

By making this declaration and by accepting the obligations of Islamic Law, anyone can join this fastest growing religion. Any person who sincerely believes that there is only One True God, worthy of worship - Allah - the Creator, the Sustainer, the Lord of the Heaven and the Earth and all that exists; and accepts that Muhammad (pbuh) was the last and final Messenger of Allah, is a Muslim.

Whoa. . . o_O

Talk about open door proselytism.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by alimat2(f): 12:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
@ Poster

Am very sure u r not a kid, u know what is good for u in this life and in ur life after death

Nobody will choose religion 4 u but its only advise that will be given to u,

My own quota to ur post is that u should get sound knowledge about both religion then u will know where to fall.

Y dont u get the English translated version of the Holy Quoran and start reading without bias mind, i believe u will get vital information about ur life and life after death right in the book then u may make ur decision.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by omogeyoyo(f): 1:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
♍Ɣ broda I hope its not too late f̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥я̩̥̊ me †̥ send this message now. Please I beg u In d name of Jesus not †̥ change †̥ Islam becos if u do u will definitely go †̥ the hotest part part of hell. Pls know dat Christianity is not a religion but a practice n u can't understand a practice until u go thru d manufacturer whichis the holyspirit. Ask the holyspirit †̥ teach u all u need †̥ know about Christianity n I'm sure he will teach Ɣ☺U̶̲̥̅̊. Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by PastorKun(m): 1:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
Abu Zola: Pa james, pa james, u funny gan o

Whatever happened to this silly wanna be terrorist called Abuzola? I hope he did not end up joining boko haram and getting himself killed in the process.
Re: I Want To Convert Probably To Islam by olajide21: 2:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
@Tox 22......
Kindly go on - line to trusted sources, read trusted publications and ask questions about Islam from the learned Muslims... Insha Allah you would be convinced beyond doubt that Islam is the way....... Tox, KIndly ask QUESTIONS and seek for knowledge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Should Muslims Recite Salaat Al-faatih Or Salaat Al-ibraheemiyah 2? / Gist Us On How Ur Ramadan Went Today? / My Love For My Parents -- Hamza Andreas Tzortzis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.