Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Aba Boy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Aba Boy (1808 Views)

Lagos,Onitsha Or Aba? Where Can You Find A Compound with Toilet issue Like This? / Checkout This Made In Aba Swimming Pool / The Eggroll I Bought In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aba Boy by ekeroyal(m): 2:53pm On Mar 02, 2012
It was an ecstatic evening, an Aba boy who's a conductor went to a brothel, picked an ashanti and headed home. When they got home, the boy asked her for terms. The following dialog ensues:

ABA BOY: How muchu you dey collectu?
ASHANTI: N500 on mat N1,000 on bed
*ABA Boy gives her N5,000*
ASHANTI: Ok, that means five rounds on bed.
ABA BOY: NNAH! You thinku that I dey joku withu you? That amountu is for 10 ROUNDS on mat.
ASHANTI:  embarassed  embarassed  embarassed

~~NJPC-->rockabilly~~
Re: Aba Boy by enobong18: 3:50pm On Mar 02, 2012
was xpecting smtin beta
Re: Aba Boy by ekeroyal(m): 11:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
enobong18:

was xpecting smtin beta
Ok, very well. Something better means?
Re: Aba Boy by ekeroyal(m): 12:05am On Mar 03, 2012
An Aba boy was going to church one sunday morning. His Dad gave him two coins each of 1 Naira. 1 coin for tithe and the order for akara.

While on the way, he throws his coins up & down in excitement. Unfortunately one of the coins falls into a big drainage sad now he's upset. He takes off his clothes and dives into the drainage in search of the missing coins. A man walks by and is disturb at seeing the boy. Here's the dialog:

MAN: what's the problem boy?
ABA BOY: one of mine coin fell into this drainage and all efforts to get it out failed.
MAN: ok, you still got one more coin right? You can pay your tithe with that one.
ABA BOY: SIR! Thank you. Don't you know that God's everywhere? He'll take that one, this one's for my akara.
MAN: lipsrsealed
Re: Aba Boy by enobong18: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2012
was xpectin smtin lyk a joke, nt a , (u knw wat it is)
Re: Aba Boy by ekeroyal(m): 1:10am On Mar 03, 2012
enobong18:

was xpectin smtin lyk a joke, nt a , (u knw wat it is)
Pls I don't know. Try to be straight
Re: Aba Boy by Vivly(f): 4:25am On Mar 03, 2012
Little johnny was given 10naira. On his way to school, he lost d money. He cried and cried till a lady passing by stopped.
Lady- Y r u crying
johnny- i i lost my 10naira
lady- ok have this (hands him anoda 10naira note)
johnny takes it and starts crying again.
Lady- wat again?
Johnny- if i still hd my 10naira nd u gave me dis one, it would hav been 20 naira.
Lady brings out anoda 10 naira and gives to him.
Lady- now u hav 20 naira.
Johnny takes nd cries again 'if only i had found my 10 naira, it would hav bin 30 naira now'.
Lady- ole!!!. If u had found your 20 naira, i would hav taken back all my money. Ol!!

Johnny clutches pocket and flees
Re: Aba Boy by eldav(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2012
Funny.
Re: Aba Boy by ekeroyal(m): 11:36am On Mar 11, 2012
@Vivly am suspecting that boy is related to the one who lost his coin earlier grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

RAMATU PARTS 1 TO 20 / Funny Bin Gbagbo Pix / Lol. What Was He Thinking (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.