Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa (6937 Views)

Nigerian Players That Deserve Super Eagles Call-up / Top 10 Nigerian Players Of 2013 / Nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by thenewsman: 4:51pm On Mar 02, 2012
Nigerian players moved the most within Africa in 2011, a report released by the International Federation of Association Football (FIFA) said on Thursday.

The report, titled “Global Market Transfer in 2011”, also showed that 13 percent of all transfers globally involved Brazilians, with Argentina, Uruguay and Colombia also featured in the top 10.

French players were the most transferred in Europe.

Read More >> http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/nigerian-players-are-most-transferred-africa-fifa

[center][/center]
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by md4real(m): 5:12pm On Mar 02, 2012
another form of slave trade, cheap labour from nigeria
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by untainted: 5:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
md4real:

haba bros; are they paid less than their colleagues in same teams for same effort?
And would they have been better off playing in Nigerian leagues?

1 Like

Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by fidelng(m): 5:41pm On Mar 05, 2012
Wow! Most of them moved to unknown club side
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by Reference(m): 5:49pm On Mar 05, 2012
md4real:

Hmmm, not sure. Looking at their pay packs even to the west coast and you'd realise the poorly and erratically remunerated hommie is in fact the slave here. Imagine not a single dime went to league and cup winners last season. Can it get worse than that.
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by emmke(m): 5:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
md4real:

i dont think u understand what u're saying. These guys are paid outrageous cash. They are far from slaves. @op not really suprised considering the wealth of talent in the country. We are 1st without even trying cool. With a little effort we'll rival both brazil and argentina
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by Yeske2(m): 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2012
Good and Bad,
Good - the talents of our boys is being recognized and appreciated.
Bad - no wonder the bad state of the game in Nigeria.
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by niddamugu(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2012
Being transferred to third class and fourth class leagues and clubs. Is that what you call transfer? How does that affect the performance of the national team as a whole? Some of them will come out tomorrow that they are foreign based abi? Transfer indeed.

mikky89:

Our Company Trans-Atlantic Life Support is a Medical Tourism Company: We have tie-ups with JCI hospitals in South Korea, Malaysia, India, Singapore, Bangkok Thailand, United States and Germany. We refer your patients who travel for advanced medical and surgical procedures. Having many hospitals in each of these countries we refer our Nigerian patients to only hospitals which are centre of excellence of that medical or surgical procedure the patient will benefit from. Major area are
Cosmetic Surgeries,
Heart Surgeries,
Organ Transplant
Cancer (Oncology )
Eye surgeries (Ophthalmology)
Orthopaedics (Bone)
Kidney (Nephrology )
IVF and Others
Contact one of our doctors @ 08186890820, 08034984228
Email: info@india4health.com

Are you into transfer of players too? grin grin grin grin
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by Jethroland: 6:22pm On Mar 05, 2012
This Radio station is wonderful, please try listening to it.
www.bbnradio.org/WCM4/​Default.aspx?alias=www.bbnradio​.org/,
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by member479760: 6:36pm On Mar 05, 2012
see what i got!

Dear friend,
I am Mrs.Safia Farkash Gahdafi the wife of the late Libyan Leader Colonel Muammar Gahdafi. Following the recent rebellion in my country and the brutal death of my husband on the 20 Oct 2011, I have been thrown into a state of utter confusion, frustration and hopelessness; I have been subjected to physical and psychological torture by the security agents in Algeria where we seek refuge at present.
My son was killed by the rebels for an offense he did not commit. As a widow that is so traumatized, I have lost confidence with anybody within the country. You must have heard over the media reports and the internet on the recovery of various huge sums of money deposited by my husband in different security firms abroad, some companies willingly give up their secrets and disclosed our money confidently lodged there or many outright blackmail.In fact the total sum discovered by the Government so far is in the tune of ($900). Million Dollars. And they are not relenting to make me poor for life; I got your contact email address through my research and out of desperation decided to reach you through this medium. I will give you more information as to this regard as soon as you reply. I repose great confidence in you hence my approach to you due to security network placed on my day to day affairs I cannot afford to visit the embassy so that is why I decided to contact you and I hope you will not betray my c
I shall be grateful if you could receive this fund into your account for safe keeping. This arrangement is known to you and my son alone. I am seriously considering relocating to your country once the fund is transferred to you. I will be wiling to offer you 30% of the total fund if only you will receive this fund and keep it for us.

Please note that honesty is the watch word in this transaction. I will require your telephone and fax numbers so that we can commence communication immediately and I will give you a more detailed picture of things. In case you don’t accept please do not let me out to the security as I am giving you this information in total trust and confidence .I will greatly appreciate if you accept my proposal in good faith.
I appreciate your timely suggestion and interest over this matter
Best Regards
Mrs.Safia Farkash Gahdafi
Email
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by newslive(f): 6:39pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^ lol ;d ;d

Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by babaowo: 6:41pm On Mar 05, 2012
many of them are in suddan also.
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2012
Most of them move to an unknown club side
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by Agimor(m): 8:10pm On Mar 05, 2012
md4real:

Can you prove it,dont you see them in action.
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by shfizle(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2012
Ah an, why you come open Madam Ghaddafi yansh for nairaland nau? Help her out by giving her your account details jor grin grin grin
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by Delible(m): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
Dats why they dont know how to play the game no more.
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by LEXYLOV: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2012
Both the players wey dey run up and down and madam ghadafi na suffer cause am o.
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by BERNIMOORE: 12:30am On Mar 06, 2012
looking for big pay now, football no be money?
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by Vansnickers: 6:36am On Mar 06, 2012
md4real:

Do something about your Ignorance.

shfizle:

Ah an, why you come open Madam Ghaddafi yansh for nairaland nau? Help her out by giving her your account details jor grin grin grin

LOL.
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by humblebee: 1:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
if 10% of nigerians play football, wat do you expect. you need to also consider our population not just figures.
senseless Nigerian youths jumping into conclusion already.

if 10% of citizens in all countries play football, i think we we will still be one of the most transferred in Africa so its not big deal. its a matter of percentage not just figures
Re: 'nigerian Players Are Most Transferred In Africa' - Fifa by raffite: 11:23am On Mar 31, 2012

Those of you looking forward to a successful soccer career as a player. Africana Sports International (ASI) is an African-based football players scouting outfit that source for young, talented footballers all over Africa nurture them and then make them professionals in Europe, South and North America, Africa, the Middle East and Asia through associates of experienced football scouts, FIFA agents, clubs, coaches and other managers worldwide.

Phone: +234-8035070731

(1) (Reply)

Abedi Pele's Football Club Nania Win 31 - 0 / Super Eagles Coaching Job: NFF To Conduct Further Interviews With Candidates / See Response Sergio Ramos Gave Zlatan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.