Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,811 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. (1302 Views)

Please Help! I Need Suggestion On The Site Builder I Should Use / The Real Hustle In Web Business Is Offline! - Prepclass Founder / [GET] PLR Site Builder V1.-0.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by gseintegrity(m): 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2012
i need to build a website for my organisation, what are the processes and cost involved?
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by greenmouse(m): 7:00pm On Mar 02, 2012
email us : info@greenmousetech.com

or call 08063786241 for a quote asap.
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by digidragonfly: 7:26pm On Mar 02, 2012
Hey gse-integrity

Hope all is well, send across your phone number and email either on this forum or directly too us

sayhello@itcompaniesnigeria.com

ideally if you can send me an outline about your organisation or the project i can send you examples of our work, feel free to check out our website

www.itcompaniesnigeria.com and www.digidragonfly.co.uk

Looking forward to your thoughts

Sandeep
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by yawatide(f): 8:11pm On Mar 02, 2012
1) What kind of organization do you have?
2) Do you have a website that you like that you would like yours modeled after?
3) What do you want on your website?
4) When do you need your website?

The above are just a few of the questions that I would need answered before I could possibly tell you about processes/cost involved.
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by gseintegrity(m): 10:01pm On Mar 02, 2012
@yawa-ti-de
answer
1.a trading organisation in importation of computer products(ipad,mini computer general, gps device,laptops etc, also household product like liquid detergent
2.yes-globalsources.com
3.display of products-contact medium
4.maximum of three months time.
thanks for understanding.
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by yawatide(f): 10:33pm On Mar 02, 2012
OP:
Huuuuge  grin
Thanks for answering my questions

To all those who want to take this up:
I believe OP has helped narrow it down in more detail.  Now, you all have a better insight as to what is needed and how much you will charge. 
Good luck!
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by gseintegrity(m): 12:08am On Mar 03, 2012
undecided what is OP?
@any good review, i'm waiting!
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by webmpro(m): 1:47am On Mar 03, 2012
Should it be a kind of organizational website with ecommerce features, i.e products, prize, add to cart or buy now etc. We can do something very cool, flexible and search engine friendly, within a short period of time. Call the Star Technologies today on 080 Star Technologies

Email: info@starryconbnet.com
Tel: 08033394660, 08189003341
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by digidragonfly: 10:19am On Mar 03, 2012
@gse-integrity

Do you have an email I can send a quote too and perhaps a phone number

Best wishes

Sandeep
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by gseintegrity(m): 6:16pm On Mar 03, 2012
digidragonfly:

@gse-integrity

Do you have an email I can send a quote too and perhaps a phone number

Best wishes

Sandeep
gse-integrity@hotmail.com for quote.
@all  
reasonable price will be appreciated
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by ifylistic(m): 9:14pm On Mar 03, 2012
I am Choratech an ICT based company, and I'm ready to give you a world class website, one that will exceedingly fulfill all your requirements. Just call me so we can talk on +2348030620938, visit our site: www.choratech.net
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by digidragonfly: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2012
@gse

Thank you, I will send you something over tomorrow complete with price and timeline
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by digidragonfly: 12:00pm On Mar 04, 2012
@gse-integrity

Please check email, sent you over slides + a quote : )

Sandeep
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by gseintegrity(m): 8:08pm On Mar 04, 2012
@EVERYONE: PLS I WON'T CALL ANYONE, JUST SEND THE REQUIREMENTS, TEMPLATES E.T.C WITH PRICE TO GAIN THIS CONTRACT. NOTE THAT THE BEST PRICE IS WHAT WE'RE AFTER! SEND QUOTATION TO royaldecisionltd@yahoo.com
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by DualCore1: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
gse-integrity:

NOTE THAT THE BEST PRICE IS WHAT WE'RE AFTER! SEND QUOTATION TO royaldecisionltd@yahoo.com
And by this you mean the cheapest price, which is wrong. Please go after the best proposal you receive. The best proposal may not be the cheapest but it is worth it for your business. . . you are not running a non-profit organization so be ready to invest in your online presence.

Its not very hard to know the best proposal, look at the official website of the person giving the proposal and you should have an idea of what your own site will look like in the end. If their site looks like a joke then yours wont look any more than a joke.
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by digidragonfly: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2012
@Dual Core

couldn't have said it better my self
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by gseintegrity(m): 1:07am On Mar 05, 2012
Dual Core:

And by this you mean the cheapest price, which is wrong. Please go after the best proposal you receive. The best proposal may not be the cheapest but it is worth it for your business. . . you are not running a non-profit organization so be ready to invest in your online presence.

Its not very hard to know the best proposal, look at the official website of the person giving the proposal and you should have an idea of what your own site will look like in the end. If their site looks like a joke then yours wont look any more than a joke.
@dual core
thanks for your advice! but when i mean the cheapest, i'm not saying packing up a junk for me and calling it a website ! i'm seriously taking my time to check out competency but notwithanding, some prices given are just too high!
@everyone
i'm looking for something not complicated, too cost but good.
thanks everyone.
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by digidragonfly: 2:45pm On Mar 05, 2012
gse-integrity:

i'm looking for something not complicated, too cost but good.
thanks everyone.

Email me your budget maybe we can come to an agreement

Sandeep
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by guru01(m): 7:23pm On Mar 06, 2012
Please send me an email concerning the type of website you need for you company, josiahaccounts at gmail . com
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by nikky5(m): 3:26am On Mar 07, 2012
For a good price call 08067313084.We shall also assist you in content.
Re: Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. by greenmouse(m): 5:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
We offer a professional 3-4 weeks training in web development, covering:

Dreamweaver CS5(WYSIWYG Editor), CSS2/3, XHTML, JAVASCRIPT, FIREWORKS CS5, PHP, MYSQL, WORDPRESS, MAGENTO & WEB HOSTING.

call 08063786241 or email: info@greenmousetech.com.

limited seats available

(1) (Reply)

A Good Web Developer Wanted. PHP, Prototype, Ajax, And Javascript / . / According To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.