Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

[GET] PLR Site Builder V1.-0.0 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / [GET] PLR Site Builder V1.-0.0 (1348 Views)

Please Help! I Need Suggestion On The Site Builder I Should Use / 7000+(14+ GB) Master Resell Rights Ebooks, Scripts, Software, Plr Articles / Contract- Expert In Web-site Builder Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[GET] PLR Site Builder V1.-0.0 by fxmaxony(m): 4:12pm On Mar 28, 2012
You asked for it - I finally found it!

This is version 1.0.0. There are later versions if anyone could share.

Do you have a lot of private label rights (PLR) articles gathering
dust on your hard drive? Or maybe you're just looking for a simple yet flexible system to build AdSense-ready websites?
My name is Eric Giguere. Let me ask you a question: if someone asked you to describe a problem common to all Internet marketers, what would you say? This is how I'd answer:

Too Much PLR!
It seems like almost every product or membership you buy these days comes with PLR content of some kind. Personally, I have something like 10,000 PLR articles gathering dust on my computer. Content on all kinds of topics. But I've just been too lazy to do anything about it... and you probably feel the same way.

If I had the time and energy, I could convert those PLR articles into proper websites that I could monetize via AdSense and/or affiliate links. I could even use them to create AdWords landing pages with high quality scores to dramatically lower my advertising costs.

So I wrote a tool to do just that!

Introducing PLRSiteBuilder
The product is called PLRSiteBuilder. It's a cross-platform desktop application that runs on Windows, Macintosh or Linux.

So on and so forth and blah, blah, blah .....

I am ready to share it, only for your thanks

But I am unable to share links here to avoid ban... so get it free from my signature and come back here to review
Re: [GET] PLR Site Builder V1.-0.0 by cybrax: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
where is the link for the plr site builder
Re: [GET] PLR Site Builder V1.-0.0 by chivick258(m): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
Get 20 High Quality Internet Marketing Ebooks With Private Label Rights http://url-site.com/plrebooks

(1) (Reply)

Joomla / Glo Magic Sim Is Back!! No More Vpns / 14 Year Old Blogger..please Review My Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.