Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,418 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Oceanic Bank Interview? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oceanic Bank Interview? (2016 Views)

Ecobank Commences Mass Sack Of Oceanic Bank Staff / Mass Sacking Looms At Oceanic Bank / Oceanic Bank Sack Over 1500 Staffs In 30days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Interview? by lanrelagos: 10:20am On Oct 25, 2007
hello house,has any1 any idea about ao oceanic bank interview is like?taking into consideration that the candidate is a non banking major??
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by uncleb(m): 10:57am On Oct 25, 2007
no big deal but it de[pends on the dept

i was invited 4 interview by their control group about 2 wks ago

but guess what? they said i dont have banking exp and thats very essential

I actaully wanted to ask if they didnt
read my cv b4 calling me
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by Bhony(f): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2007
They are going to ask u questions dat are related to d course u studied, and they may also ask u to talk about yourself in 2 minutes.These are the major questions they ask for entry level.Its very simple. Just be confident and the job will be yours.They are recruiting new staff everyday because of the rate of expansion(new branches springing up every day.
Wish u the best of luck and hop u'll join me soon.
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by lanrelagos: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2007
thnx B.h.o.n.y,
ur response was quite useful, am glad 2 let u know i wld be joinin u anytime from now,cos i had the interview and

afterwards was given the medical form, am glad am joinin ur team and i look 4wd 2 a gr8 and rewarding time @

oceanic bank.wot branch r u? and wot dept.

nairalanders!!!!!!!,thanx 4 ur support and contributions.
cheers!
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by mayayi: 2:34pm On Oct 30, 2007
Congrat,
I am sorry for this question.How did you explain yourself in 2 mins?
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by lanrelagos: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2007
hi mayayi,
u need 2 know wot 2 talk about.lots of people talk about their age,name,sex,nationality and all that.
wot u need 2 say is all about ur person,xter wise,skills,weaknesses n strenghts.
i told them i am dependable,independent and all dat.also u need 2 b careful of wot u say,cos its gonna come back and hunt u.dats y u need 2 be sure of wot 2 say and know ao 2 smoothen ur story.just look out 4 ur skills and ur capabilities.make it brief.dnt talk about wot u are not sure of,cos dats wia ur nxt question will come from.be confident and alway have a positive smile 2 ur panelist and their questions.never say u dnt know a question,instead smile and tell them u cant remmember but u'l read it up.b specific and direct in ur responses.never go above board.all they wanna test is ur confidence and intelligence.also dress smart, if u b male,dress in a white shirt wit any suiting tie and a suit,with black shoes.
sometimes they might just wanna test ur level of resuillience,never act rude or frustrated.
it is well and all the best.

ps
when is ur interview??
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by ollaha(m): 2:33am On Oct 31, 2007
please, when is it likely for oceanic to conduct another test for the current application, anybody with idea?

abeg, keep me informed! ollaha@hotmail.co.uk

thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by lanrelagos: 11:06am On Oct 31, 2007
hey wsp?i really dnt know wen the nxt test or interview will come up,but pls keep urself posted.i hear interviews are bein conducted all the time.just snook around and keep viewin NAIRALAND, all the best
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by kayoba: 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2007
hello,lanre lagos
i actually had an interview with oceanic bank too on friday.trust me i really found your info very useful all along.thanks bro.
i am sure in no time they actually call us 4 work.
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by lanrelagos: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2007
hi kayoba,
am glad it helped.the pleasure is always mine.take care
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by ibaka: 9:53am On Nov 06, 2007
please am experienced.how do i submit my cv to oceanic? ui have tried online but its not going.
any buttler to help joseph?
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by kayoba: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2007
lanre lagos,pls try and inform me whether u have been called up or not
because some guys has been caleed 4 hteir letters.thanks
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by lanrelagos: 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2007
hi kayoba, am sorry av bn outta reach. bn a wile.i have since resumed.i am 2 the new terminal branch MMA2 in ikeja.wia are u?all the best
Re: Oceanic Bank Interview? by aristole(m): 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2007
please,i wrote oceanic bank's test(amongst like 50 candidates) 2 months ago and they keep on posting us for the result.there was a time they said it will be posted after their agm.but it seems to be a mirage,

(1) (Reply)

Entry Level Salary For Top/a-list Law Firms / Sharp Sharp Loan For Salary Earners Within 48hours / Cost Of Living In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.