Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Oracle Guru? - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Oracle Guru? (1115 Views)

Certifications Guru Plz Help. / Be a Computer guru at Newedge Computer School / Who Wants To Be A French Guru? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oracle Guru? by funkystanl(m): 10:24am On Oct 25, 2007
Hi guyz who is an Oracle guru here. I need a helping hand. Please kindly get back to me soon. funkystanlo@yahoo.com[b][/b]
Re: Oracle Guru? by mohid(m): 1:53am On Nov 01, 2007
hey wat d u need to know or wat do u need done
Re: Oracle Guru? by achong(m): 9:29am On Nov 01, 2007
i also need an oracle guru to put me through,i want to take the exams but i dont have the cash to pay for the trainning
Re: Oracle Guru? by rayu78(m): 4:16am On Nov 10, 2007
U don't have the cash then u don't write no exam. grin
Re: Oracle Guru? by zillonnair(m): 1:07pm On Nov 12, 2007
Kindly post your questions here.
Re: Oracle Guru? by rayu78(m): 12:43pm On May 23, 2008
Pls what are the prospects of getting a job or even just work experience as an OCP in nigeria? I know alot of companies do not run Oracle coz its quite expensive to maintain.Pls post your views
Re: Oracle Guru? by ugocugo(m): 2:13pm On May 23, 2008
i am also looking for an oracle guru who cud train me in oracle but the problem is that i live in latvia and training can be done only online so i wanna know is it possible to learn it from anyone online.i would pay and we can discuss price cos i know it aint easy to know it anyways.pls i wud be needing a very good teacher not just someone good in it but someone who cud teach from basics and teach so as to be learned easily.contact emailsadiamemminem@yahoo.com).
Re: Oracle Guru? by rayu78(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2008
I am quite good in oracle amongst others and i even have the certifications to prove.I can even get you the ebooks.if your down, reply
Re: Oracle Guru? by Rogo: 4:50pm On May 23, 2008
Mr rayu78, please send me the oracle ebook to enable me prepare and write the certification exams. thanks
Re: Oracle Guru? by Rogo: 5:05pm On May 23, 2008
Mr rayu78, please send me the oracle ebook to enable me prepare and write the certification exams. my email is onyewenu@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Oracle Guru? by rayu78(m): 6:03pm On May 23, 2008
Well to start with the books are actually for sale and they are very recent. I actually purchased them from my school coz im doing an online degree in database management. if you are interested hola.I can even put you thru the exams .
Re: Oracle Guru? by A40(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2008
No money and you want to write exams? thats laughable even the training is kind of expensive.I have books, dumps and i am willing to seel it to you for da low
Re: Oracle Guru? by uka: 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2008
please, i nid ur help nairalanders

the problem goes like this:

i was installing oracle 10g on my system and i choose to create a starter database.

on reaching the database configuration assistant these error came up:

a) ORA03114 not connected to ORACLE
B) ORA 03113 EOF on communication channel
c) ORA 01503 CREATE CONTROL FILE FAILED
D) ORA 01565 ERROR IN IDENTIFYIONG SYSTEM 01.DBF
AND SO ON

PLEASE, I NEED UR HELP COZ I NID TO PRACTICE WT THE SOFTWARE AT HOME.
Re: Oracle Guru? by uka: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2008
the problem goes like this:
i was installing oracle 10g on my system and i choose to create a starter database.
on reaching the database configuration assistant these error came up:
a) ORA03114 not connected to ORACLE
B) ORA 03113 EOF on communication channel
c) ORA 01503 CREATE CONTROL FILE FAILED
D) ORA 01565 ERROR IN IDENTIFYIONG SYSTEM 01.DBF
AND SO ON
PLEASE, I NEED UR HELP COZ I NID TO PRACTICE WT THE SOFTWARE AT HOME.

WHAT DO I DO?
Re: Oracle Guru? by A40(m): 9:35pm On Jun 10, 2008
Thats a serious failure ooh!! Did you perform a backup? that is the fist question i would like to ask you seems like you have a corrupt control file and even your system tablespace is corrupted

(1) (Reply)

Etap Electrical Design Training -call 08037916993 / Microsoft Dynamics Graduate Training Scholarship / Informatica MDM Training|informatica MDM Online Tutorial|mdm Beginners Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.