Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1231402 members, 1619286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 September 2014 at 05:28 AM

What Do You Know About Sap - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do You Know About Sap (1311 Views)

Lets Talk About Sap!!! / Knowledge Is Power! Lets Talk About SAP! / About Sap? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Sap by sleekdot(m): 11:00am On Oct 25, 2007
Heard about a program SAP do you guys know anything about this

Any information is important. Training Institutes all over the world, Cost/Tution, Opportunities e.t.c anything that can be helpful

Regards
Re: What Do You Know About Sap by onikoyia(m): 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2007
am hearing this for the first time pls i need to know if u come across any info.thanks,
Re: What Do You Know About Sap by Tats(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2007
Hmmmmmm, SAP, a gateway to good life and rolling in big bucks.  grin

www.sap.com and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SAP_AG. Simple.
Re: What Do You Know About Sap by Ahmadtjk(m): 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2007
I am also interested in SAP PP, wish to enroll in India next year, is there any institute in Nigeria.that offers the training, pls let me know,

(0) (Reply)

Were They Right To Have Sacked The Gateman? / If You Fall Sick And Get Fired On Resumption / Poses No Woman Should Use At Work To Avoid Molestation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.