Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:23 PM

I Am Sure You Will Find The Following Program Very Interesting: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Sure You Will Find The Following Program Very Interesting: (968 Views)

I Saw This 'two Cow Economy', Very Interesting And Decided To Share / I Am Sure You Dont Want To Miss This Business Opportunity Of The 21st Century / Forex: Am Sure Everyone Will Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sure You Will Find The Following Program Very Interesting: by lololo1: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2007
Hi [Hellooo all NI],

I am sure you will find the following program very interesting. This program will enable you to generate an income from several income sources for yourself daily. Once you become a member, you will begin to make money immediately. You will even make money as a free member simply by referring others. When you become a share holder, you simply generate your income daily. It is that simple.

A share is valued at $5. You can purchase as many as 1000 shares or more and as many times as you want.

Within the 30 days your shares are valid, you are guaranteed a minimum return of 4.3%. Your daily income is not fixed at 4.3%. It fluctuates between 4.3% and as high as 45%. For this reason, you are guaranteed an assured daily income for you to generate.

With the referral plan, you earn for every active member you referred. This continues 5 levels deep. If any of your downline purchases 1000 shares or more you earn for each of the shares, and this continues 5 levels deep. So referring will enable you to earn greatly without a doubt.

In any case, you will find IncomeStorm.Net interesting. Not just because you are assured a daily income, also because of its honesty.

With IncomeStorm.Net, there is always money coming to you. IncomeStorm.Net has sources of income that makes it possible for there to always be money for you. Do not wait, visit now and create an account and begin to earn: http://www.incomestorm.net/?ref=9368

Please contact me anytime if you need further information. Call me 08055566503 or simply send me an email: darlinton3001@yahoo.com

Regards.

darlington
Re: I Am Sure You Will Find The Following Program Very Interesting: by niceuzor: 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2007
And whats going on with Incomestorm.NET this season? i guess they re not SCAM ? angry
Re: I Am Sure You Will Find The Following Program Very Interesting: by USAa: 10:26am On Nov 02, 2007
11/1/2007
08:13 Payment Received 86224591 Gold +0.125471 xxxxxxx 100.00 USD 797.00
Memo: U- Earn payment

11/1/2007
08:13 Payment Receive Fee 86224591 Gold -0.001255 1.00 USD 797.00
Memo: U- Earn payment

join u- earn .net, they are real and the best.

(1) (Reply)

USA Obama To Nominate Bernanke To 2nd Term. In Nigeria, Soludo Kicked Out! / My New Uba Visa Atm Card Cannot Access Bank's Network. / N25k, Minimum Deposit 4 Account Holders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.