Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

I Am Sure You Dont Want To Miss This Business Opportunity Of The 21st Century - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Sure You Dont Want To Miss This Business Opportunity Of The 21st Century (855 Views)

Escaping the Rat Race in the 21st Century!!! - Practical Solutions with Videos / What Lucrative Business Can I Do With 500,000? I Dont Want Online Business / I Am Sure You Will Find The Following Program Very Interesting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Sure You Dont Want To Miss This Business Opportunity Of The 21st Century by bobfash(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2014
What if coca-cola told you to buy its share for next to nothing when it newly came? After about 14 years of resisting to join several network marketing businesses that has been introduced to be during this period. I finally found one that is explosive and will spread like wildfire. why? because it is simply affordable and its a great class.
I want to talk about Vemma. This company have the most selling beverage in USA and its CEO is the best CEO in the world, by the Wall street journal. what a credibility. This company will soon launch in Nigeria but it has already opened for business. Which company am i talking about? I am talking about VEMMA. a name synonymous with class and quality all over the world. with its presence in over 68 countries Vemma offers a new approach to doing a business of household. One on one Marketing usually called Multilevel Marketing.
The VEMMA is a nutritional drink that has over 180 ingredient and nutrients blended together. Its major ingredient is Mangosteen a powerful antioxidant and a cancer killer, Aloevera (by now you should know what it does)and green tea from south east Asia. Vemma is certainly a product you will don't want to do without. This company shows you how you can build a business that pays you a residual income every month.

The Vemma Business Opportunity is the perfect financial vehicle to get you to where you want to go. It does takes hard work and determination, but the results are worth it. As with any business, your success or failure is largely dependent on your own work and efforts. However, this business allows your to build Residual income every month. Think about the reasons you'd like to go into business for yourself. To be financially free, create some residual income and have the extra money and time to do the things want to do. For about $68 a month you can start your own business and start changing your future. join the future now. www.bobfash.vemma.com

Low Start Up Costs
Most traditional businesses (such as restaurants, coffee shops, retail stores, dry cleaners) are expensive to start and have high monthly operating costs. You need to find retail space, hire employees, buy equipment plus pay for health insurance and other benefits for your staff. Starting a business with Vemma is very different. Since it's a web-based, you can operate your Vemma business from pretty much anywhere with just a laptop and Internet connection. You don't have to carry a large inventory of products or hire any employees. Plus as your business grows, you build residual income but you're costs don't really go up very much.
It's A People Business

Do you like working with people? If so, then Vemma could be a great opportunity for you. Why? Because at it's core, Vemma really is a people business. Sure, when you become a Brand Partner, they give you lots of great training, tools, smartphone apps, a your very own business website. However, running a Vemma business really is about working with and helping people. That's because one of the best ways to grown your new business is by word of mouth advertising. Don't worry, Vemma will teach you what you need to know to be successful.

Are you tired of working for someone else? This business opportunity can help you achieve goals like financial freedom, receiving rewards and recognition, having more time for the things and people who matter the most, enjoying a flexible schedule. Take the opportunity to be your own boss, build a residual income stream and define how much or little you want to make. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. Now is the best time to make a change and choose to live to your full potential. It's about you, and we are ready to show you the way.

Work From Home. Ditch your boss, skip the commute and work from home.
Start your own businessSet your own hours.
home business. Work with great people.
Make money online. Be part of a successful team that trains and supports you.
Small business ideas. No special skills required. We'll teach you how to be successful.
How to make money online. Become part of a fast growing business!

The future is now! ********Get on board now visit www.bobfash.vemma.com*****************

Re: I Am Sure You Dont Want To Miss This Business Opportunity Of The 21st Century by bobfash(m): 10:31am On Jul 03, 2014
You can start this business for next to nothing(free). If you are interested you can send me a message or a whatsapp on +2348073103001 stating your name, username, phone No, and email address

(1) (Reply)

God Is Amazing!!! I Made $$7000+ In # 3 Days-see Proof Inside Here / Big Money In Laundry Business! Most Lucrative Biz In Nigeria / I Am On ALIEXPRESS.COM What Do I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.