Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. (7520 Views)

What Do U Think About This Prayer Point @ RCCG FLOODGATE Camp? / Watch This Prayer Predator And Weep / U Are Born-again But You Still Lust After Men Or Women? This Prayer Can Help U (2) (3) (4)

Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Kpac(m): 12:50pm On Mar 03, 2012
Father Lord,

First, you have thought me to start my conversation with you with thanks, hence i say "Thank You" for the gift of life and all that's in it. Thank you for myself, my family, my street, my state of residence,my state of origin, my country and all encompasse.

Father, i read in one of them verses in the bible, that you knew me even before i was conceived, So, i should have all reasons to believe everything that happens to me, are all what you know. Father, i have concerns, great concerns, haven talked to you in my room, in my car, in the church etc, i have chosen to talk to you via the internet that you may receive this prayer closer to you in heaven via the satellites.

Dear Lord,i am getting seriously tired of Nigeria, Seriously and Seriously getting sick of the country and the greatest percentage of its people, father, i would never use the word regret cos i love this Country and i could have been made to believe a person of my type, rare type, was born into this country to make changes, to bring positives and progress to my people, But father, i am not getting any motivated in shaking my head in despair, reading bad news every hour and witnessing the large extent of intolerance, illiteracy and wickedness amongst these people.

Father, my hope is rapidly shrinking each passing day, Nigeria is cursed is all i can conclude now, a country with the most corrupt, most wicked, most unrepentant, most deceiving, most - all bad things politicians and leaders. Most doctors violating other people's wife, Most Labor leaders are traitors, Most Governors are Wicked hearted cult members, Most Teachers are professional cheats, Most drivers are addicted adulterers, Most Lecturers are comfortable sadist and hateful, Most Journalists are deliberate liars, Most Media owners are promoters of discord and iniquities, they bring bad programmes to out TV, they frustrate the honest film makers who have intelligent, educative programmes, Most Graduates are write off in knowledge, exposure and deep thinking, a country where they sell Sharp Cutlasses, Axes and other murder-able weapons in Hold ups, a country where the people run around happily celebrating a borehole donated by a politician, a country of no central database, no security whatsoever, a country where your own worship places have been deeply defiled.

A country where 70% of its youth are all carriers of hate and wickedness, they have lost almost all senses of morals, no respect at all for those who should be honored, a country where they praise a celebrity that lives a reckless live and not recognize the ones that are just among them. The bad celebrities make up the lists of their role models. 9,999 out of 10,000 Nigerian youth dont know what integrity means, they dont understand the meaning of living a just and simple life, they cant sit down and engage in deep thoughts, Father, these youths are no hope for any bright future.

Here on Nairaland, i have become a spectator, i read the topics and avoid the responses, the majority of users here has made this wonderful website a shadow of what it was when we joined it many years ago, the youths here gain and lose respect for anybody at anytime. They react to false news from unreliable sources as if what we have in their brains is sawdust.

Father, i assume you know Nigeria also even before it was made, hence you know that things are totally upside down. The rate at which corruption occurs in the judiciary system everyday can send an average American lawyer into coma and when they decide to do one good out of a possible 50, my countrymen and women celebrate and dance as if Nigeria is not ours at all. Sir, the wiser ones amongst us dare not correct any folly if we dont want to witness our wisdom laughed upon.

Dear Lord, please see my excuses as genuine cos they are and take me away from here to a more civilized environment, USA, Malaysia, Japan, UK, Kenya etc where i can meet people of likewise capacity, an environment where love exist in its true state, where i can show love and be happy, where knowledge and understanding is deeper and so common.

Father, take me out of Nigeria. I seek a better place to enjoy living and appreciate the living all the days of my remaining life.

I would not expect much responses on this topic because it is of no interest to the users here, if it were to be a topic of violation, embezzlement, Location of Hotels or even for ethnic warfare, then this topic would surely receive response up to 25 pages.

Thank you lord and may my faith of answered prayers make me whole.

Your Image

Kpac Trium
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by God2man(m): 11:30pm On Mar 03, 2012
Sir, i think it is better to be optimistic about the situation of Nigeria. I believed there are Good people in Nigeria, honest, pure, men of integrity. Sir, search for the positive things in Nigeria, you will see them. All these good things may not be many but it is better than none. Other countries have their own problems, there is no perfection anywhere. Another name for this world his trouble, if it is not the will of God for you to leave this country, and you insist on leaving, it may spell doom.
You have your own part to play. Do not look for what your country can do for you, but sit down, and discover what you can do to help your country. When you try to help others you are indirectly or directly helping yourself. God bless you. God2man.
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Kpac(m): 12:41pm On Mar 04, 2012
Yes You are right ! There are the good ones and when i meet such i get extremely happy as if i saw a fellow countryman in a foreign country.

My concern is that the values of the society is seriously breaking down and most of the youths nowadays have misplaced purpose in life, then what bright future lies for this country ?
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Kilode1: 4:16pm On Mar 06, 2012
a country where most they sell Sharp Cutlasses, Axes and other murder-able weapons in Hold ups,

This got me ROFL. Oh well
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
@poster,u jst downloaded what is on my mind. Nigeria is indeed a failed nation. Nothing,and i repeat nothing is working. May the good Lord help us all. Amen
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
Sire, I believe there are good people in our country, but things can never change, it 'll only get worse for the poor but as for me and my love ones, God 'll bless and protect us. Still can't believe my country is the new Iraq
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
u didn't add dat they should touch access/intercontinental bank 2 make d money paid into my account to reflect in my account cos i wan die of hunger, Stil Amen
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Baawaa(m): 4:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
You forget to add you want get out of complainants,which you are one of them grin grin
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by yuzedo: 4:41pm On Mar 06, 2012
Mscheeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! undecided angry
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
LMAOooooooo, @least i don reply, U can smile now, grin, Stop crying cry baby
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Jeff01(m): 4:45pm On Mar 06, 2012
Believe in God and yourself and you will make it
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2012
Poor people sabi pray sha.see as person take time to arrange prayer.
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by brainpulse: 5:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ KPAC

I am forced to agree with you on every point you raised. This is the fact when few of us has seen what goes on countries that don't av 5% of our human and material asses yet living comfortable. I asked myself most times that what is our greatest sin?
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by ayodele123(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
Poster
That prayer is negative confession and pessimism
Do not lose hope yet in Nigeria.
If we can all arise,in a couple of years, Nigeria will be like Taiwan,Singapore, Malaysia and other baby nations that have overtaken us in the economic order and have become economic powers while we are still importing basic food items which we can grow here.
If we all run away to Kenya and Malaysia, who remains to improve things here?
E go better for Nigeria by 2020
Arise O Compatriots,
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
if poster is a Nigerian, then he is surely part of the problem, instead of him to stand up and make a change or contribute to a change process just like the Tunisian guy.lol. He is busy begging God and lamenting why He made him a Nigerian. Then, please leave God out of it, these same prayer warriors have turned all industries and warehouse to churches. Don't worry, you are about to receive the miracle your GO promised. lol
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by chelsea4su(f): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
Ijogz K:

LMAOooooooo, @least i don reply, U can smile now, grin, Stop crying cry baby

Who u dey refer too mumu abi u don drink.
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by edcode(f): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2012
If prayers were horses,
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by ayodele123(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
How did the Kenyans and Japanese that we now envy transform their nations from grass to grace? Did they abandon their countries?
We cannot see the good in our country and prefer to complain instead.
Foreigners like the Indians and Lebanese come to Nigeria with nothing in their pockets, they see gold on our streets and within few years are multi millionaires and we end up as their servants serving them for peanuts.
One of the former Korean Presidents said that if Korea has one quarter of the land mass in Nigeria that Korea will feed the whole world.
From Lagos to Kano to Maiduguri to Port Harcourt to everywhere across Nigeria, we see thousands of kilometres of fertile farm land wasting away. What actually is the problem? The Government or we Nigerians?
The way forward : A change in thinking and re-orientation
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
@ Op. Did u close ur eyes while saying this prayer? Did u open ur mouth to actually pray this prayers? Or u allowed ur fingers do d typing alone? sincerely speaking, i feel ur prayers sha. Na wetin we see we dey follow, na wetin we hear we dey ans. Long live the federal republic of Nigeria above 2015.
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
but will they make d money reflect 2mao, Am very hungry
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Chibobino: 6:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
saxywale:

if poster is a Nigerian, then he is surely part of the problem, instead of him to stand up and make a change or contribute to a change process just like the Tunisian guy.lol. He is busy begging God and lamenting why He made him a Nigerian. Then, please leave God out of it, these same prayer warriors have turned all industries and warehouse to churches. Don't worry, you are about to receive the miracle your GO promised. lol
@Saxywale, you that have been standing up what change have you made since? Tell us what and what positive change you have inculcated in the lives of Nigerians? And you even have mouth to talk against one that was asking God for a change. How many times have prayed for a change in Nigeria, Or don't know that pray moves the hand that moves the world? You can ask your Iman, Baba-lawo, pastor and they will tell you.
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Sirmuell(m): 6:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
If only we could all feel the fact and emotions behind the prayer/write up then u would know that every stroke of the OP's prayer is the truth! Drastic Changes need to be carried out soon in Nigeria if not so our country will be doomed forever!
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by webmpro(m): 6:03pm On Mar 06, 2012
Dear lord, am holding tight to the robes of the poster of this topic, still on my kneels whipping my eyes out saying, Dear Lord, i agree with this poster and that you take me aways as you come to take him to a more better place like malysia, i choose this first cos i will have a better opportunity of importing motor parts, japan cos its the home of electronics, USA, cos i will be well trained there as a web and soft programmer, singapore cos they have good inventions, UK cos its not bad if i eat and dine with the queen nd oga tony, Israel cos i like to be to the formal tomb of Your son, my father and my saviour Jesus christ and touch the rode of mose and grandfather Abraham. And many other good and peaceful countries where i can take a new citizenship for myself and my entire family, and say to my unrepentant mother (NIGERIA) farewel we shall see again on the day of rapture. Dear lord, ur holy book says that wherever two or three are gathered in one accord that the enemies cant defeat us. So am 100% assured that this prayer is already answered as i still hold tight to the robes of the great poster and i shall be fully awake wen u shall come to take us to US at first! Lord the next thing i didn't tell u abt US as my first choice is that i hope to run an organisation that will be built on fidelity and trust as a nigerian, maybe i can start buildin trust to Nigeria's Identity, but it must start abroad. Though lord i know u already knew my mind!

AMEN!
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Sike(m): 6:06pm On Mar 06, 2012
Lmao! Funny thread.
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by OAM4J: 6:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
I will not say Amen to your request, rather I will pray God that God should remove the curse on Nigeria and clean out all the mess like He did in the past for many now great Nations.
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by LEXYLOV: 6:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
It look like the moderators on this page are biased, because there are lots of important burning issues very important posted all over this forum and yet to make any front pages but lots of irrelevant post will be putting on front page, what a work  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
LOL. Change will only come when we are all ready to pay the price for it.
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by jonced(m): 7:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
@op

I understand how u feel and moreso when i look @ the youths- so called leaders of 2moro- even the future does not look bright. A country where majority of the young men are into yahoo yahoo and always looking 4 illegal deals, they say u r not sharp if u try to do things properly and the young women would not hesitate 2 lie on her back 2 get quick money, phones, admission, pass exams and live big. Of course the older ones have nothing to teach the youth in terms of morals and integrity and the dignity of labour, as they all fall over themselves 2 greedily grab what they can by hook or crook, not caring who or what suffers by their actions.

I pray 4 a change though i cannot see how it will happen, but then with God nothing shall be impossible.

In any case, let me repeat that i understand how u feel.
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 7:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
Laf wan suffocate me @op ur prayer make sense sha
Re: Dear Lord, Answer This Prayer. by Rich4god(m): 8:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
My own be say make God channel boko haram and MEND effort towards our heartless leaders.

Religion : Evangelism And The Fear Of Apostasy. / What Is The Role Of The Youth Department In Church? / BREAKING: Apostle Johnson Suleman 2021 Prophecy- Christiangospel TV