Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Chelsea: A Club Progressing In Retrogression? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Chelsea: A Club Progressing In Retrogression? (750 Views)

Give Chelsea A Name / How To Beat Barcelona FC - (chelsea A Case Study) Part 1 / Manchester United vs. Chelsea: A Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chelsea: A Club Progressing In Retrogression? by FlyboyZee: 7:56pm On Mar 03, 2012
I am an addent fan of Chelsea FC. But, of late am begin to get doubts about the abilities of the club clinching any trophy this season. The fortunes of the clubs looks like that of a club that is declining.

For all the True Blues and Chelsea fans, I hope this is not heart-rending and whats your take on our beloved club and our prospects for the season.

WARNING: This is for the TRUE BLUES only. All Reds, Devils, Gunners, Toons, Spurs Please keep clear of my thread.
Re: Chelsea: A Club Progressing In Retrogression? by mikuz(m): 8:58pm On Mar 03, 2012
you are begin to get doubt abi?

una never start.
Re: Chelsea: A Club Progressing In Retrogression? by Babamide(m): 10:36pm On Mar 03, 2012
I gave up hope of a trophy last year, i've given up hope of a champions league spot. Something has to be done fast for us to even get a europa league spot. Let's just hope for the very best next season
Re: Chelsea: A Club Progressing In Retrogression? by switch47(m): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2012
Chelsea is a Drinking club with a football habit, a good club only to the mentally sick, Chelsea is a club owned by a suggar daddy, filled with Prostittutes as players and having fans who are perverts coming in week in week out to see their players sodomised, right , left and center. THE CLUB IS A DEAD CLUB and it is only decaying, little by little, it can only get worse. grin grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea: A Club Progressing In Retrogression? by FlyboyZee: 12:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^
Who asked you to make a comment?

Get out of my thread & remain there.

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League Semi-final Fixtures / It's Official! Welcome To Chelsea, N'golo Kante! / Charlton Run Over By A Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.