Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Princess E. Egbe Aka Perx Is Not Dead. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Princess E. Egbe Aka Perx Is Not Dead. (1863 Views)

AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive / * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ / Shameless Stunt! Nahnah Abynah The Girl With The Leak Video Is Not Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Princess E. Egbe Aka Perx Is Not Dead. by LEXYLOV: 1:09am On Mar 04, 2012
MS. PRINCESS E. EGBE AKA PERX YOU WILL BE TRULY MISS, I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE THIS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS ON THIS FORUM:

MS PRINCESS E. EGBE AKA PERX CHANGE OF ADDRESS.

Please be advised that I Perx have moved, I received a call from God, the Chief Architect the other day, and He informed me that my new home was complete.

You all knew that I had been working on my new residence, sending up my timber, packing up and getting ready to go. I know that my house needed some finishing touches and that the Chief Carpenter, Jesus Christ had to inspect it and give me the final approval. On Thursday, March 1, 2012 around 12:15 pm He let me know that my home was complete and that it was ok to move in. So He told me to go ahead and change my address.

Well, my new home is finished and what a sight it is to behold. It is located on an exclusive estate area behind a beautiful pearly gate. It is just over the other side of serene celestial shore. Of course, you know the streets are paved with gold and every day is Sunday, just like you've been told. Trees with twelve manners of fruit grace my garden here, and I can walk and talk with my Master with not a worry or care.

I lived in a home built by man, for only a short time, but my new home is so much better than any other place I've ever lived. There is peace here, joy, happiness, no pain, no heartaches, no strife or discontentment, only sweet serenity. I can dine at the Master's bountiful table and listen to a Heavenly choir and best of all, my Heavenly Father is here, in all His Glory.

Oh yes, I have my own designer here who has fitted me with my very own white robe and wings. I could go on and on about my new home, but instead, I'm going to pray that you get to move here yourself one day. Before I go, let me give you my new address:

PRINCESS E. EGBE AKA PERX

2012 Heavenly Way.

Godstown, Heaven 1.3 2012.

P.S. I don't have a telephone, but you can always call on GOD. If you don't know His number, read your BIBLE, it's listed on every page.

Annonymous. cry cry cry
Re: Princess E. Egbe Aka Perx Is Not Dead. by Silencer1: 3:29am On Mar 04, 2012
So all the 'Tinbubu' and 'Fashola' state of the art hospitals could not perform simple operations to save this poor girl? cry
Where are all the 'Fashola' children on NL.
Na wah o!
May I never have to depend on Nigerians to save my life o.
So na that Morgue called UBTH dem carry this poor girl go?
Chineke!!!!! cry
Re: Princess E. Egbe Aka Perx Is Not Dead. by dabrake(m): 5:13am On Mar 04, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^^^^ she wad at UBTH(uniben teaching hospital). stop arguing blindly. @op you have no idea wrt the speed in which i clicked to view this thread, hoping perx will be the origunator of this thread angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Princess E. Egbe Aka Perx Is Not Dead. by Raxxye(m): 5:53am On Mar 04, 2012
Hey, u really dashed my hope here! When I saw d heading I was hoping it‘s her family member debunking the heart-rending rumour. How sad to face the reality. So Perx is truly gone! RIP
Re: Princess E. Egbe Aka Perx Is Not Dead. by Gboliwe: 6:51am On Mar 04, 2012
No no no no no God noooooo
Re: Princess E. Egbe Aka Perx Is Not Dead. by Silencer1: 7:32am On Mar 04, 2012
dabrake:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ she wad at UBTH(uniben teaching hospital). stop arguing blindly.
You expected her to live in such a place. You only go to UBTH to die of course.
Not arguing blindly. Your timber and caliber Fashola peeps on this NL should have sponsored her to a state of the art facility that has been much bragged about all over NL. May she rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Princess E. Egbe Aka Perx Is Not Dead. by greedie1(f): 7:15pm On Mar 04, 2012
Op, d write up is quite creative nd touching, a sort of comfort, Tnx 4 sharing dis wit us

(1)

How Do I Make Front Page? / VIDEO: 2 Men Caught Raping 2 Young Girls In Abia State / Shiloh 2016 From Glory To Glory – Winners Chapel | Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.