Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Big Yanshes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Big Yanshes (1088 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Yanshes by samuelk(m): 2:31pm On Oct 25, 2007
omo guys.i see one lady wit big yansh on top okada.d lady breast big sotay d okada man just dey press brake al d time so as 2 feel am.na one kind were
Re: Big Yanshes by kronkykay(m): 2:48pm On Oct 25, 2007
you know, it used to be krazy to see an slowpoke in a social gathering. But right now, i kant just understand WTF this is.
WHO gave you the address to this site?
abeg delete this before seun sees it.
na wa for the kind things wey we dey see for here oh.
I'll recommend ITUEN'S SCHOOL OF COOKOO'S. It's cheap, requirement, yoyu just have to act stupid once.
Re: Big Yanshes by tessybaby(f): 4:43pm On Oct 25, 2007
thanx very much Kronkykay

I will reserve my comments for this mumu poster
Re: Big Yanshes by adjain(m): 4:50pm On Oct 25, 2007
he needs a haircut 'cos it seems his hair is preventing molecules of understanding (i.e. common sense) to assimilate in to his hard cranium.
grin grin grin grin grin
But i would have been interested in the joke (blasphemy! how dare he call that a joke?) if I was not a Reverend Father. grin cheesy
Re: Big Yanshes by Naijagurly(f): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2007
imagine that
Re: Big Yanshes by topeteadr(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2007
@poster you just commited a fauxpas, well i think you are clumpsy or rather blind. So please stop uttering words impulsively. And i think you should go for a checkup there must be a bug in your brain, or rather go to yaba left side for checkup.
Re: Big Yanshes by Migines(m): 1:08am On Oct 26, 2007
Soooo. . . u see big yansh, big breast, unto okada, and u feel we should know about it?
*this is the height*

Pls go to the mirror an read ur post aloud but keep lukn at the mirror then ask urself if u think u're ok.
Re: Big Yanshes by tessybaby(f): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2007
@migines
thats the point mig
but where have u been?
u have been missing oh cry cry cry
Re: Big Yanshes by topeteadr(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2007
I kidnapped him.
Re: Big Yanshes by samuelk(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2007
am very sory for d post guys .4give me
Re: Big Yanshes by clemcykul(f): 9:41am On Oct 26, 2007
heyy sam kiss no need for apologises ok? in nairaland shi*tt happens for sure!

afterall guys he's not lying embarassed dats wat okada men do! they keep tapping current and at the end of the day the babes still pay them for the ride and for the current they tapped grin grin grin grin grin as for me this post is funny lol
Re: Big Yanshes by adjain(m): 10:00am On Oct 26, 2007
Samuelk, you are a lucky b****************************************(long, hunh/)
I was already poking my automatic pistol through your window, about to blow your brains and spill your guts out, when you apologised.
Better do thanksgiving and testify next sunday.
Re: Big Yanshes by topeteadr(m): 10:04am On Oct 26, 2007
If clem hadn't liked the joke, i tell you, your coffin would have been bought.
Re: Big Yanshes by iwajay(m): 10:05am On Oct 26, 2007
Good old Clem, multiple personality.
Re: Big Yanshes by Migines(m): 9:58pm On Oct 28, 2007
@tessy
yeah, been bizy. Remember i told y'all bout not having a job? Well now i've got two. But luks lyk amma quit much earlier than i expected cuz, ma boss's got no brains and the other one thats got, got it up his $#!t#0l£.
Re: Big Yanshes by topeteadr(m): 10:01pm On Oct 28, 2007
What?.
Re: Big Yanshes by ituen(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2007
kronkykay:

you know, it used to be krazy to see an slowpoke in a social gathering. But right now, i kant just understand WTF this is.
WHO gave you the address to this site?
abeg delete this before seun sees it.
na wa for the kind things wey we dey see for here oh.
I'll recommend ITUEN'S SCHOOL OF COOKOO'S. It's cheap, requirement, yoyu just have to act stupid once.

@Samuel

It has been drawn to my attention that u shld be given admission. Admission is strcitly on merit but the powers that be (Board of Directors i.e Migines, Clemcy, Kronky, Tessy, Tope and Iwayjay) have insisted that i give u admission.

U can come and collect ur letter. i have nothing else to say
Re: Big Yanshes by tessybaby(f): 10:01am On Oct 30, 2007
objection my Lord
he needs to undergo the pre admission courses first
dat takes 9months
Re: Big Yanshes by freezy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2007
and b4 that he needs to write the required aptitude tests
Re: Big Yanshes by showbobo(m): 12:17pm On Oct 30, 2007
solicitors grin grin grin
Re: Big Yanshes by thirdi(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2007
this is simply put loony

(1) (Reply)

Laff Won Kill Me ;d / Laughable Quotes By Prominent Nigerian Leaders / Akpors And Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.