Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

A Poem For Perx : - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Poem For Perx : (962 Views)

A Poem For Front Page (join My Orchestra) / A Poem For Nigerian Frontline Heroes- By Overhypedsteve. [pics] / Post A Poem For The Rebirth Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Poem For Perx : by kenerep: 7:41am On Mar 04, 2012
[color=#006600][b][center] Woke up this morning and thing that came to my mind was the story about her death, just decided to write this for her

What tomorrow brings who will ever know

How will we ever understand the miseries of this world

How can death be so calous when a glimmer of hope was finally on its way

Why did she have to endure pains when so young and yet suffer the faith of death at such an early age

I do not believe she is perfect but no sins of hers should warrant this

the pains you described perx was what a man will never wish on his enemies talkless of a friend

that you could still brave the pains and reachout to people shows you are made of stronger material

I am sure you lived a good life

The pains were just to slow you down my dear

but yet you conquered the pains by never letting it stop you

you walked tall amongst men and you are an inspiration my dear

I still wonder what if we had known earlier

could we have relieved the pains

where has the cold hands of death taken you

Right now cries are a little too late but I believe joy is beckoning

A joy to know where ever you might be right now it will be a new begining with no more pains

A joy which gladdens my heart that you are walking with your two feet without PAIN right now where ever you are

you are a diamond my dear and you will continue to shine

Death might have taken you but surely it can't rid us of your memory

I pray the earth welcomes you like it has done to no other

How else will the earth welcome a friend that has made its child color(green) her favourite if not with open arms

An inspiration you are my dear to those who finally got to know you

Sleep well my dear, and I am glad I read your story and got to know a little about you,

Adieu!!! [/center]
Re: A Poem For Perx : by Idowuogbo(f): 3:20pm On Mar 05, 2012
^Thank u cry cry cry cry cry

Kai I promised to stop crying now see wetin u cus oo,u beta tear ur cloth give me make I wipe my face. sad sad
Re: A Poem For Perx : by freecocoa(f): 4:31pm On Mar 05, 2012
^^You are something else,craze gal.

@Topic Op that was lovely,I feel consoled just knowing that

It is the will of God and nature that these mortal bodies be laid aside when the soul is to enter into real life.
Its rather an embryo state,a preparation for living
A man is not completely born till he be dead
Why then should we grieve that a new child is born among the immortals?(My friend showed me this when i was crying).
Re: A Poem For Perx : by Ivynwa(f): 3:32am On Mar 06, 2012
Thanks Kene

I'm sure she would have said "thank you".
It was sweet that she reached out to people from her sick beds and brought warmth and love to herself.

(1) (Reply)

Why is Nairaland So Addictive? - And What's The Cure For This Addiction? / New Arrivals- Automatic Fuel Pump And Rechargeable Bulbs At Your Door Step. / Varsity-student-to-die-by-hanging-for-killing-parents-siblings/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.