Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? (11111 Views)

Ethical Hackers / Nigerian Ethical Hackers In Here ---> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Gsmxpert(m): 7:52am On Mar 04, 2012
It really baffles me as the topic says. I have alot of friends who are very very good hackers and coders in general.
Many from other forums which i happen to be a member. The most advanced ones uses nicknames like
whitesatan
doomlord
poisonninja
hellboy

It is either a freaking username or a satanic picture or slogan. Any answer here?
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Dabss(m): 8:18am On Mar 04, 2012
Lol
Guess they are trying to show how bad they can be.
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 04, 2012
maybe
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 06, 2012
To instill fear into the hearts of noobs. To command respect. There's no hidden message. Mine's crackDemon66
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Nobody: 11:21am On Mar 06, 2012
I mean c'mon, who's gonna respect you with 'fluffyJesusangel' as your ID?

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
what do you mean Satanic?
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
SimonAndal:

SimonAndal:

To instill fear into the hearts of noobs. To command respect. There's no hidden message. Mine's crackDemon66
Da_b¤§§.:

Lol
Guess they are trying to show how bad they can be.

All Correct grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Muttex(m): 2:54pm On Mar 06, 2012
what they are doing is devil and they must use evil way to do. Hackers indeed , you better call them yahoo boys, hacker ko, hacker ni,
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Frosti(m): 2:55pm On Mar 06, 2012
To instill fear into their opponents. It is a feature predominant in all humans.
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 06, 2012
Just to instill fear, You log in and fear again grin
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Muttex Cisco punish you there. You're comparing hackers to yahoo guys. Your processor over-heat there.
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Mar 06, 2012
SimonAndal:

lol
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Coleanita46: 3:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
For your jamb expo cal 07055215574
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by humblebee: 3:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
Coleanita46:

you will become a parent soon, is this what you will teach your children and they become useless politicians buying their ways up there, shior
wat makes me think you're not a parent already sef breeding failures and cheats

4 Likes

Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Suntemi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
if U hear devil, U go fear fear. That's the idea.
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by denzel2009: 3:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
cos it's l33t
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by mkmyers45(m): 3:53pm On Mar 06, 2012
The fear of the devilish names is the beginning of respect & fear
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by LEXYLOV: 3:59pm On Mar 06, 2012
Hackers na illuminati embarassed
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by logica(m): 4:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
Because they are possessed. Run! They are coming for you! They will take your soul and turn you into a zombie!
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by akin33(m): 4:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
Many of them are cult guys, satanic agent. ID nt ordinary.
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2012
Coleanita46:

interesting

humblebee:

you will become a parent soon, is this what you will teach your children and they become useless politicians buying their ways up there, shior
wat makes me think you're not a parent already sef breeding failures and cheats

ha ha ha. Guy, u wicked o. Ha ha ha ha. I can't just stop laughing. Na moni everybodi dey find na,
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:31pm On Mar 06, 2012
If you don't know about something and you don't wanna no STFU cos if your not enlightened bout A̶̲̥̅̊ particular thing, ur as good as an illiterate i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ that thing.why compare hacking to yahoo yahoo, its simply incorrect,
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Baawaa(m): 4:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
Because what they were doing is satanic!
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by webmpro(m): 5:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
Call them satan's angels or illuminanti, call them breeder of evil breeded by devil himself, in all you are right, harcking and its ethics are like native doctors and there practises, hence there are white hat harckers, this once claim to be good, they dont tear-up ur database, and steel out info. These are to be compared to white garment native doctors who claim to do nothng evil but good. The white hat hackers are in many ways gud to the government nd other website owners hence they are use to protect some websites database, on the other hands the black hat hackers are totally evil nd devilish, just like the red nd black garment native doctors. All they know is to kill nd destroy souls, just like the hackers destroys webapp, webpage, database etc. The black hat hackers are also very useful to sum top government arms, like the US ARMY, US MARINE, AIRFORCE, etc, likewise in countries like china, singapore, korea, syrilanca, isreal, russia etc. These black hackers are used to protect govt. Topsecret and to harshout information about oponent countries and their next prey countries. Even the porpular wikkileaks saggar, i suspect it was done by a group/personal political hacker. Hacking is a professional career in some top secret govt. And not in anyway to be compared to yahoo yahoo.
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Buthupogon(m): 5:21pm On Mar 06, 2012
The Bible says, "d fear of God is d beginning of wisdom". I was stunned with some of d replies I read in this thread. Like some1 claiming to use the name of the devil to instill fear in others. Just like d moon reflects only d light it received from the sun. In d same vein u can tell d sort of spiritual baseline of d "thinking faculty" dis names emanated 4rm. It's obvious that everything in this world has turned upside down. Now , people see good in doing evil. Like an adage will say, "what u don't intend to eat @ all, don't even sniff it". I imagine what was going on in d mind of the person that designed/named the search engine "Devil finder". If u don't want 2 belong to the devil, why propagate his names using the most widely spread means. D END IS NIGH PEOPLE! LET US REPENT FROM OUR SINS & RETURN FULLY TO GOD.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by avosoft: 5:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
Simply, because they are satanic, or do wicked stuffs

But note crackers not professional hackers use such names. A professional hacker does not crack or hack into someone else's computer. Virtually, all great programmers can be called hackers as they have to look for some genius solutions at times
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by Chibobino: 5:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
B/cos what they are doing is evil, and it is written that devil is the father or originator of all evils.
Therefore, no surprise the name given, To the glory of their master(satan)
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by okeyxyz(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
they r just socially inadequate guys seeking attention. simple!!!
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by drerocker: 5:40pm On Mar 06, 2012
Chairman,hw can i b an hacker more dagerous dan u,i really need to len ooooo.my no is pls pls txt me to atleast tell me u saw my megs.08181477473
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by reloboy(m): 6:04pm On Mar 06, 2012
If you don’t know exactly what a hacker is,don't just say anything.
Many people don’t understand the term or its true implications. The real meaning has changed a bit over the years and through the evolution of the Internet,Movie e.t.c In the most familiar sense, a hacker is anyone who attempts to break into computer systems by surreptitious means. But,
as you’ll see, there’s more to being a hacker than simply trying to steal a password or break into someone’s Facebook account.
That i am an hacker doesn't make me a yahoo boy or a bad person and not all hackers uses demolic name.
I know alot of hackers must have seen this topic and ignore it mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by elewele100: 6:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
cool cool cool Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names? by KINGwax(m): 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2012
webmpro:

Call them satan's angels or illuminanti, call them breeder of evil breeded by devil himself, in all you are right, harcking and its ethics are like native doctors and there practises, hence there are white hat harckers, this once claim to be good, they dont tear-up ur database, and steel out info. These are to be compared to white garment native doctors who claim to do nothng evil but good. The white hat hackers are in many ways gud to the government nd other website owners hence they are use to protect some websites database, on the other hands the black hat hackers are totally evil nd devilish, just like the red nd black garment native doctors. All they know is to kill nd destroy souls, just like the hackers destroys webapp, webpage, database etc. The black hat hackers are also very useful to sum top government arms, like the US ARMY, US MARINE, AIRFORCE, etc, likewise in countries like china, singapore, korea, syrilanca, isreal, russia etc. These black hackers are used to protect govt. Topsecret and to harshout information about oponent countries and their next prey countries. Even the porpular wikkileaks saggar, i suspect it was done by a group/personal political hacker. Hacking is a professional career in some top secret govt. And not in anyway to be compared to yahoo yahoo.
sharap and stop making things up. What's d meaning of white hat and black hat. You think this is some kind of nollywood movie? And besids, i knw a very bad hacker friend who's cyber name is gabriels.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nigeria University Are Good For Computer Science?? / Backend Software Engineers, Let's Talk About System Design / Free Arduino Tutorials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.