Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,298 members, 7,819,001 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt (9726 Views)

Ecobank Wants Court To Declare Oba Otudeko Bankrupt Over Indebtedness / Emeka Offor, Abike Dabiri’s Firms, Others Owe Banks N143.81bn / We’re Going Bankrupt, Non-oil Exporters Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt by oderemo(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2012
Emeka Offor again?

Ran Apex bank with immense incompetence until the bank became insolvent.
Scuttled Orjis political career
Now he is about to be declared bankrupt again?

Ibo people and their lack of solid business sense . . . We need to annihilate them all before they ruin Naija economy.

y do u have to say that not so clever statement, not so ojogbon lyk then.pls resume back to politics section or the tribal /tribalism section where your lyks reside.
Re: Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt by ekitikan(m): 8:37pm On Mar 04, 2012
ojogbontomoye:

Emeka Offor again?

Ran Apex bank with immense incompetence until the bank became insolvent.
Scuttled Orjis political career
Now he is about to be declared bankrupt again?

Ibo people and their lack of solid business sense  .    .    . We need to annihilate them all before they ruin Naija economy.

You called yourself ojogbontomoye,ko si oye tabi laakaye ninu oro ti o te jade yi,am nt surprised u are representing ur family well.
Re: Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt by tlops(m): 8:52pm On Mar 04, 2012
Nor mind him^^
Re: Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt by Ezendiigbo: 10:35pm On Mar 04, 2012
It is unfortunate how the guyz on top rewards themselves heavily, play with depositors money, almost kill employees whose customers have credit issues not even up to N10m,
Re: Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt by logica(m): 11:40pm On Mar 04, 2012
stagger:

This is the same Emeka Offor and Chrome Consortium that Obasanjo awarded the Turn Around Maintenance contracts to some few years back.
This is why I laugh at all these clannish baboons; there is no tribalism amongst the corrupt.
Re: Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt by logica(m): 12:03am On Mar 05, 2012
Eze-ndi-igbo:

It is unfortunate how the guyz on top rewards themselves heavily, play with depositors money, almost kill employees whose customers have credit issues not even up to N10m,
Exactly. Only the guys at the top can approve a loan of this magnitude.
Re: Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt by elampiro(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2012
ode remo:
^^^^, that make perfect sense, next tym i wld blame the stock market crash on my headache.
when are we going to take responsibility for our recklessness and inept attitude in the work  environment. , How do you mean? Please note that I am not Offor netheir am I the bank that gave him loan. But I knew there was a global financial meltdown in 2008 and NSE crash same period. Many Nigerians across all work of life lost money to the stock crash and most were borrowed money from banks. Also many foreign businesses and banks went down, mostly in US and UK. The US government had to bailout GM motors and US banks. It was a hell of a period for the world. So my comment is not out of place, however, I am not jusrifying why the loan should not be repaid.
Re: Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt by ifihearam: 3:00pm On Mar 05, 2012
And they even nominated this ole as one of nigeria'sb richest thieves ooo
Re: Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt by Tisa: 11:00pm On Jun 09, 2012
There is much more to every news u read or hear about Nigeria, I ve promised myself not to bother myself with this type of news anymore. We are here shouting n cursing (even fighting ourselves) while the Offor , bank chairman , mangement and some pdp stalwarts will hold a meeting on a midnite @ someone's country home n settle this stuff n we (the shouting lot) will still be shouting while the case dies a natural death.
Naija is a unique country.
Re: Diamond Bank Moves To Declare Offor Bankrupt Over N2bn Debt by Tisa: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2012
There is much more to every news u read or hear about Nigeria, I ve promised myself not to bother myself with this type of news anymore. We are here shouting n cursing (even fighting ourselves) while the Offor , bank chairman , management and some pdp stalwarts will hold a meeting on a midnite @ someone's country home n settle this stuff n we (the shouting lot) will still be shouting while the case dies a natural death.
Naija is a unique country.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Problem of PHCN/NEPA: Price Of Electricity Is Too Low / How To Earn Free Bitcoin And Make Money From It. / Matchedbetting...beat The Bookie To Their Own Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.