Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Chicken Found With Id Card - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chicken Found With Id Card (870 Views)

Biometric Verification Number + National ID Card With Mastercard = 666! SAY NO!! / Nairaland Chicken Soup / Chicken With Four Legs: Evidence Of Juju? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chicken Found With Id Card by kosiie: 2:46pm On Oct 25, 2007
it all happened yesterday along the mile2 rd in lagos when a lady waiting at the b/stop suddenly turned into a chicken.
report has it that a lady identified as chioma was waiting to get a bus to her destination when she was touched slightly by a man, only for her to turn into a chicken.
as the man was about to pick up the chicken other passers-by and pple at the b/s noticed that the chicken had an id card around its neck with the name chioma ezeugo and that was what implicated the man.
trust lagos pple the man was caught and beaten to a pulp and he would have been burnt but for the intervention of some policemen who interrogated and took him to their station
it was also said that the man confessed, telling the police why and for whom he was carrying out the act.
when the police learnt that the act was carried out on behalf of one alhaji, they brushed the whole issue aside, they probably knew the alhaji in question and may have been collecting somepips from him
the pathetic thing now is that the chicken died while all this was going on cry cry

its so sad really what some folks do and will do just to get wealth and affluence sad
so watch ur back peeps shocked
Re: Chicken Found With Id Card by Seun(m): 2:54pm On Oct 25, 2007
Oh stop peddling idle rumors. Show me the id card and in a month I will find the real Chioma Ezeugo.
That is, assuming the story is a little bit real. An ID card can end up on a chicken's neck by mistake.
Re: Chicken Found With Id Card by cgift(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2007
Seun:

Oh stop peddling idle rumors. Show me the id card and in a month I will find the real Chioma Ezeugo.
That is, assuming the story is a little bit real. An ID card can end up on a chicken's neck by mistake.

grin grin I no fit laugh again grin. Ridiculous as it may sound, Seun I no say you no dey belief anything grin Seun is anything impossible in this world we are in?
Re: Chicken Found With Id Card by mnwankwo(m): 7:59pm On Oct 25, 2007
It is impossible to turn a human being in flesh and blood into a chicken or turn a chicken into a human being. Whenever such stories arise, it is not real even when it appears real to the person narrating the story. In instances in which falsehood is not the case, the perception of such transformation is due to hypnosis, suggestion, autosuggestion and things of similar nature. Hopefully in future, our people will recognise the laws of God and live accordingly, and stories like this will not be peddled. Ofcourse in the realms of demons, such absurdities can arise but not in the physical world.

1 Like

Re: Chicken Found With Id Card by cgift(m): 8:30pm On Oct 25, 2007
So what impact then do you think th spiritual has over the physical?
Re: Chicken Found With Id Card by mnwankwo(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2007
Demons are products of the evil volitions of men. They only afflict those who are evil or individuals whose faith in the omnscience of God is not firm. Any man who lives according to laws of God stands protected from demons. Both the origin of a chicken and that of a human being are so different that it is impossible to exchange the two. Sure, the spiritual shape the physical but even in the shaping it has to manifest within the laws of God. That is why it is impossible to convert stone to a human being, abolish sin by a fiat etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Greatest Blessing Ever! / 1. Whose To Blame The Religion, Their Leaders Or The Followers: / Books On Juju Recommendation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.