Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Get Slim And Enjoy All The Good Life You Want - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Slim And Enjoy All The Good Life You Want (1064 Views)

Love To Get Slim Within 2days,supereb / Get Slim Figure And Reduce Your Weight Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Slim And Enjoy All The Good Life You Want by westruns(m): 3:43pm On Oct 25, 2007
My name is Onyekachi.i would like to introduce you to one the nutritional companies in the world that deals on weight management programms and targeted nutritions and other outer nutritions.the targeted nutritions deals on heart problems and immune problems and health problem.if you are really interested you can check out the website www.herbalife.co.uk or you call this number 017655099 ask of Tikva.or you call 017641044 and ask of Kachi.With only 25 thousand you can get a month program of this food suppliments
i hope to hear from you.
Onyekachi

(1) (Reply)

Afraid Of Getting Pregnant Use This Natural Seed / Weight Loss 101 - All You Will Ever Need To Know!!!! / Men's Health: The Vitamin You Need So Your Penis Can Perform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.