Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,636 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Ovulation Monitoring - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ovulation Monitoring (1064 Views)

Is It Posible For One To Mensurate Without Ovulation? / Ovulation Period : Teach Me Ow To Count Plssssssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ovulation Monitoring by jovi: 9:59am On May 24, 2010
Pls any hospital out there in Lagos that offers ovulation monitoring?( not a fertillity clinic per say), fertillity clinics are too expensive, ls post any experiences u have had,
Re: Ovulation Monitoring by dorben: 7:47am On May 26, 2010
what do u need ovulation monitoring for?i just got a wedsite that explain more on ovulation last week.if ur mestration circle is 28 day then ur ovulation is fourteen days from ur first mensstration.but if ur menstra circle is 26 days,ur ovulation is 12days from ur first day of menstration.if u want more explanation cal my cell phone i will explain everything to u.though am not a medical doctor.07040855122
Re: Ovulation Monitoring by Arlington(f): 2:42pm On May 26, 2010
Jovi,
I know calculating your ovulation can be tricky but there is no magic that a hospital can use for you unless you have money to waste.
I live in the USA and the same way there predict your ovulation is the same way it is done in Nigeria, japan or anywhere else.
Number one they count your menstrual cycle .
Number Two they give you ovulation sticks to pee on and the darker it gets it means your ovulation is getting closer it can not still determine the exact day it is still hit or miss so you have to keep trying from the day the ovulation sticks starts picking up traces of HCG.

Number 3 i know of is if a woman is going through fertility treatments and she is given a medication called clomid and they monitor you and after 11 to 13 days of taking it you are given an injection that makes you ovulate within 48 hours for sure but sill can not determine the time within the 48 hours sorry i could not be of much help hope it helps a little bit.
Re: Ovulation Monitoring by insur: 5:01pm On May 27, 2010
i have ovulation monitoring device from usa . if u buy that we give u pregnancy test device for free.

call me 08033979394
Re: Ovulation Monitoring by Cmeo(m): 5:56am On May 31, 2010
check for your ovulation on this site for free: http://www.babyhopes.com/ovulation-calendar.html

(1) (Reply)

Men's Health: The Vitamin You Need So Your Penis Can Perform / Mystery Behind Chiken-pox Occurence Once In A Life Time / 10 Fascinating Facts You Didn’t Know About Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.