Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? (9219 Views)

Guys Tecno C8 And Infinix Zero 2 Which One Should I Buy? Pls Help Me / ** / BlackBerry Storm 2 Versus BlackBerry Bold 2 (which Is Better?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by chucky234(m): 12:06am On Mar 06, 2012
@lilkech, I have been using BB for 5 years now and I always download or install software that help manage and elongate my batteries life.
Its done everywhere in the world,ask questions and don't act like a 21st century literate - illiterate.
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by Thespecialone(m): 12:37am On Mar 06, 2012
chucky234:

@lilkech, I have been using BB for 5 years now and I always download or install software that help manage and elongate my batteries life.
Its done everywhere in the world,ask questions and don't act like a 21st century literate - illiterate.

+1

most hediots that blab about battery have no clue about how to utilize a phone's battery life.

The screen display is at 100%, you have 3G, wifi and bluetooth on even when you don't need them, you play music from morning till night, you have like seven open apps on your device, chat from sunrise till sunset, browse the internet all day and you expect your battery to last you for a day or two? Smh @ you.
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by nolio(m): 1:41am On Mar 06, 2012
I hd rather go 4 blackberry curve2. I jus luv dat fone. No reason
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by OmichaelO: 6:03am On Mar 06, 2012
faithin9ja:

Don't know people even know how to use their BBs. The curve 2, browsing better than any Nokia, cut and paste function is awesome, Blackberry Appworld has over 20,000 apps, instant messaging including what apps, ping chat, yahoo messenger, BBM, google talk, etc, push email which you can have up to 10 separate email addresses, download PDF easily, use word to go, and other document tools ( I know Nokia does this too), the main downside of the curve 2, is no 3G, no gps and no flash for the camera, what do you expect from a N29k phone, but still better than Nokia E71 or E63
you are still in the homo erectus age, who is it better? After naming the essential downside, so a phone that has edge is beta than a fone with 3.5G,video calling n tons of useful apps, not all this chat apps you named above, :p
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by erico2k2(m): 7:22am On Mar 06, 2012
Two rubish phones
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by codeworks(m): 8:22am On Mar 06, 2012
e71 is the better than bb curve 2. bb phones are ladies phone. nokia is smart phone. i have problem nokia phone. nokia stubbornly refuse to embrace robust OS. Backberry phones are nothing if you remove ping. i can do all with e71
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by Slyblings(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2012
my E5 rocks:::!!!!
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by kinsab(f): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2012
the two phones is outdated jor talk of something better,
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by mrofficial(m): 11:11am On Mar 06, 2012
Buy your E71 jeje, when you get better money, u go buy better bb. curve 2 na yeye bb.
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by baslone: 11:17am On Mar 06, 2012
I'm not looking back no more! I'm done with anything NOKIA!
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by Abayomin70(m): 11:39am On Mar 06, 2012
chucky234:

guy y are u telin lies naaaaa i once us cuv2 and am now usin touch2,e71,n97 and i tell u among all dis 3 fones am usin presently d best is my n97 8gig,follow by e71 and d last is my touch guy there is no software dat makes ur battery to last stop tellin lies naaa d software u refarin to only alert u wen chagin ur fone and there is nothin a bb touch will do dat my e71 wont do apart from bbmessger and apart from d mega pixel which my e71 is 3.5 and touch is 5mp.tell me dnameof d software and prove me rung
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by timpaker(m): 12:13pm On Mar 06, 2012
chucky234:

What a funny thread,come to think of it how can a sane human compare crapy Nokia to any BB phone.
With amazing internet accessibility,10 email addresses all push to your home screen,simultaneously chatting on yahoo messenger,google talk,MSN,whatsapp,FB chat and BBM,20,000 free apps on BB app world,easy copy and paste of texts,software update and many more.
Nokia has failed to meet with present day techs and cannot measure up with Apple,HTC,RIM,LG (whose android phones are doing great in the market), their venture into windows phones was a failure with the released of Lumina 700 and 800 which were not able to measure up to the poorest windows phone made by HTC,they are short of ideas and should continue making average phones for primary school children in Nigeria.

Chairman, you are wrong!
I use a Nokia E7 (not E71) and it does have cut, copy and paste, it even has the ability to extract links, pop ups from site. The Nokia smartphone rocks better than BB any day and any time. can your ''almighty BB'' make a skype video call? Nope! yet they claim it's a social networking phone. abeg make we hear word joor!
i challange you to name 5 features a BB can perform (aside BB ping) that a Nokia smartphone cannot do, and i'd also tell you 10 things a Nokia smartphone can do that your BB cannot dare!
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by mightlove(f): 12:25pm On Mar 06, 2012
nokia eseries all the way. it does more than a BB apart from BB messenger but how on earth does one expect BB chat on Nokia anyway.
@faithin9ja: you should have asked around before typing your post. Nokia e-71 does all that you stated above except the BB pinging thingy which is only normal not to have on a Nokia. next time, make your enquiries.
and for those of you saying browsing with BB is cheaper, i say naaaaaaaaaaa to that. its way cheaper to nokia phones to browse. with nokia phones, you get your get bundle you feel will be ok for you. i hardly ever finish my 200Mb gotten for just N1000 and valid for a month. and guess what, i do a lot of browsing, downloading, playing videos from youtube (i dont do so much of video anyway).
and guess what, the network connectivity seems better on Nokia cos when my fellow glo users who use BB complain all the time about network issues, i always have network on my phone and pages are opened at the speed of light.
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by Linus4get(m): 12:28pm On Mar 06, 2012
E71  makes sense too much,u can do away with pinging and use 2go or nimbuzz for chatting with fririends online.cool E71 and E72
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by mightlove(f): 12:38pm On Mar 06, 2012
to add to my post, like timpaker said, i make skype calls on my nokia smartphone, open as many windows as possible, and like he said, it allows pop ups for sites that require that.
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by erico2k2(m): 10:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
OP save your money get yourself a Samsung galaxy s11 leave those two crap phones
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by liljboy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2012
I quess many pple are finkin wat am finkin too, 4k BB mehn, nokia wil always b kinq. THERE IS A NEW NOKIA IN THE MARKET NOW WIF A WHOOPIN "41" megapixels dAMN!!

#Nokia 808#

I won axk, BB qet am??

Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by suqexconcepts(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2012
i will even chose C3 over bb curve 2. I can ping with whatsapp.Nokia na comfirmento! [/quote]
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by liljboy(m): 1:57pm On May 16, 2012
Lmao... Ah dey tell u la jst over hypin
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by phazotron(m): 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2013
chucky234: What a funny thread,come to think of it how can a sane human compare crapy Nokia to any BB phone.
With amazing internet accessibility,10 email addresses all push to your home screen,simultaneously chatting on yahoo messenger,google talk,MSN,whatsapp,FB chat and BBM,20,000 free apps on BB app world,easy copy and paste of texts,software update and many more.
Nokia has failed to meet with present day techs and cannot measure up with Apple,HTC,RIM,LG (whose android phones are doing great in the market), their venture into windows phones was a failure with the released of Lumina 700 and 800 which were not able to measure up to the poorest windows phone made by HTC,they are short of ideas and should continue making average phones for primary school children in Nigeria.
guy u dull o
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by seunlayi(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2013
kayswag100: Nokia e71! It can also receive emails (via ovi synchrony); Maps are pin point accurate and u can use nimbuzz 2 chat with ur FB or Yahoo Msgr friends!
It can do video call and even a BB Torch cant do so!
D only thing it cant do (in nigera) is ping!
In d US, RIM can simulate a BB PIN for u 2 use on most 3G phones!

I really love this nokia phone - 3d satellites map, Whatsapp, camera flash, 3g, modem function, and most importantly,the battery life.
Re: E71 And Blackberry Curve 2: Which One Wil U Choose? by liljboy(m): 8:11am On Jun 11, 2013
seunlayi: I really love this nokia phone - 3d satellites map, Whatsapp, camera flash, 3g, modem function, and most importantly,the battery life.
blackberry is just overhyped, that phone is thrash, the next version only passes the previous one with one little thing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Can't I Watch Online Videos With My Whole Sum Of #1,500 Bis? / CosmicCm-4.4.4 ROM On Galaxy Grand Duos I9082 / I9082l-dualsim [v5.4] / [android] How To Download Videos On Facebook Lite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.