Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready (7739 Views)

What Is The Worst Food You've Ever Eaten When Hungry / Whale Found @ Agaja Beach, Bonny Island, Rivers State, Nigeria / Whale In Lagos(with Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by willy4: 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2007
ono:

So then, who on earth are they?
Americans and Japanese
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by akara(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2007
this 'manna' from heaven will end up at some buka and at suya spots. Be careful what you order with your meal. LOL
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On Oct 26, 2007
good point @Akara cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by kewe(f): 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2007
Im actually just hearing this.
It is rather sad, but then do they have a choice? sad
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by babadee(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2007
This na Naija!!!
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by Shalwz(f): 4:30am On Oct 27, 2007
dayokanu:

Bu burning it , they have turned it into ready made fish barbecue so all you need is your bowl of Garri and enjoy the God given Manna from the sea.

Dats so funny, I couldn't stop laughing. U sure have a sense of humor! grin
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 27, 2007
Need Pix smiley
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by FSU: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2007
denex:

@FSU

this is the kind of irritating topics people post about Nigeria and Africa from most parts of the world and they claim they've done nothing wrong.

"Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready"

If I post "Lol: desperate Californians flee homes, several lives and properties lost to bush fires", how many of you would find it funny?

Bloody IDIOT!

Now people, look in Denex's photo (with a ''third eye'', such as only discerning minds have) and you'll see Denex amongsts those cutting a pound of flesh off of the smelly whale for the purpose of resale to the unwary. FYI, the man who sired Denex was amongsts the bloody idiots that ravaged Nigeria to such an extent that people will have to scavenge for flesh from a dead whale apparently killed by some water pollution. Denex, I ask you to return the stolen weath befor you can qualify to be sanctimonious.
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by willy4: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2007
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by denex: 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2007
@FSU and whatever other ID you hide behind

If you have no better evidence to support your argument than trying to ridicule posters' profile photo, then you have just proven yourself as slowpoke first class.

If you're waiting for me to come distribute stolen wealth to you before you and your kids can afford the next meal, I advise you to better continue wait for the next whale to wash up in Jigawa state before that day would come.

Your imbecillic posts display your colours as you continue to laugh out loud meaninglessly like the jackass that you are known to be in your locality.
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by Kobojunkie: 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2007
Does anyone else have pictures of this incident. I need to save me more of these. Next time I am in Lagos area, remind me not to patronize them stores, grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by bibiking1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2007
Kobojunkie:

Does anyone else have pictures of this incident. I need to save me more of these. Next time I am in Lagos area, remind me not to patronize them stores, grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

i still don't see the joke in this incidence?
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by Kobojunkie: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2007
bibiking1:

i still don't see the joke in this incidence?

Who Cares grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by joey22(f): 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2007
i think we should try and find out facts b4 making comments.the people are cutting the whale to extract oil from it which is said to be highly medicinal. if you were there to listen to people, u wouldnt just conclude that lagosians are hungry.for christ sake people would rather go for lizards than eat a sting whale.they wanted to extract the oil.
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by Kobojunkie: 7:46pm On Oct 27, 2007
Extract the oil Are you sure yourself cause burning it would melt away the So called oils that are medicinal
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by bibiking1(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2007
joey22:

i think we should try and find out facts before making comments.the people are cutting the whale to extract oil from it which is said to be highly medicinal. if you were there to listen to people, u wouldnt just conclude that lagosians are hungry.for christ sake people would rather go for lizards than eat a sting whale.they wanted to extract the oil.

this is a very lame excuse!
i hope you were not on that picture sha?
because that will only explain why such an alibi is popping its head up
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by oge4real(f): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2007
manna from the sea! wink
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2007
na sweet wind of change blow am come.
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by folahann(m): 12:50am On Oct 28, 2007
So far has anybody died of eating the whale meat, if not , then it's a manaa for Lagos
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by folahann(m): 1:00am On Oct 28, 2007
dayokanu:

When people are hungry they can do anything Haven't you heard of people eating sacrifices placed at junctions and you are now complaining at the whale?

Bu burning it , they have turned it into ready made fish barbecue so all you need is your bowl of Garri and enjoy the God given Manna from the sea.

You people in Diaspora are actually oblivious of the desperate situation at home ( Naija) people sleep and live under the bridge and you are now complaining that they eat

whale people eat frog, they eat lizard, when they are desperate they can eat shit.

It is only to address the hopeless situation in Nigeria not to blame the people that eat dead whales at least they have not comitted any crime!!
That is very true
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by MP007(m): 7:53am On Oct 28, 2007
u sure they set the whale ablaze or they take am go sell grin grin grin
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by 2dye4(m): 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2007
joey22:

i think we should try and find out facts before making comments.the people are cutting the whale to extract oil from it which is said to be highly medicinal. if you were there to listen to people, u wouldnt just conclude that lagosians are hungry.for christ sake people would rather go for lizards than eat a sting whale.they wanted to extract the oil.

pls lets drop that option cause d pple in that pix ddnt look like they were digging for oil. i guess it's really hard for pple to believe that nigerians are that hungry and desperate! we are what we are.
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by bibiking1(m): 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2007
when oil full every where na for inside whale when mistake con dump in dead body for here dem wan come find oil abi?
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by almondjoy(f): 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2007
bibiking1:

when oil full every where na for inside whale when mistake con dump in dead body for here them wan come find oil abi?

Abi ke!

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Okokoko! grin
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by redsun(m): 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2007
scavengers,like vultures.In the abundance of water,the fool is thirsty.Those things should be used for marine research.
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by ono(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2007
davidylan:

na sweet wind of change blow am come.

lol. Sweet wind indeed!
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by Kobojunkie: 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2007
redsun:

scavengers,like vultures.In the abundance of water,the fool is thirsty.Those things should be used for marine research.

Marine Research in Nigeria hhmm, interesting grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by duduspace(m): 1:10am On Oct 29, 2007
Manna from heaven, Wind of Change,

hmmmm, trust my naija pple to come up with a religious angle to everything.
You never know, some "pastors" might just tell us that was some people's breakthrough.
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by Kobojunkie: 1:13am On Oct 29, 2007
duduspace:

Manna from heaven, Wind of Change,

hmmmm, trust my naija people to come up with a religious angle to everything.
You never know, some "pastors" might just tell us that was some people's breakthrough.

I don't think you need to necessary see it from a religious angle to see that to many of those there, it is some sort of breakthrough of some sort. Have you seen the pictures?? Many of those people are not sad that the fish landed, they seem to be on top of the world.
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by bibiking1(m): 5:38am On Oct 29, 2007
Kobojunkie:

I don't think you need to necessary see it from a religious angle to see that to many of those there, it is some sort of breakthrough of some sort. Have you seen the pictures?? Many of those people are not sad that the fish landed, they seem to be on top of the world.

grin grin grin grin =))
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by dayokanu(m): 6:42am On Oct 29, 2007

That is true Whale is a rich source of crude oil just like the persian Gulf. grin grin grin
Re: Lol:food-hungry Lagosians Hack On Dead, Smelly Whale - Food Is Ready by bibiking1(m): 7:53am On Oct 29, 2007
dayokanu:

That is true Whale is a rich source of crude oil just like the persian Gulf. grin grin grin

crude oil from whale fish is what gave Nigeria all her oil monies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Time Cooking Experience / Your Party Small Chops And Chapman @350per Guest / Life Virgin Coconut Oil for sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.