Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Do U Have A V.a.g.i.n.a - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Do U Have A V.a.g.i.n.a (1111 Views)

B-r-e-a-k-i-n-g: Buhari Gets His Certificates Back (photos) / Most Hilarious Insult U Have Ever Heard / Pictures Of Tonto Dike Completely N A K E D(this Girl Has Finally Gone Nuts!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do U Have A V.a.g.i.n.a by tonyfred(m): 11:38am On Mar 05, 2012
A housewife heard a knock at the door, and when she answered, a man asked her if she had a v.a.g.i.n.a. The woman slammed the door in disbelief at what the stranger had said. The following day, the same thing happened, so she decided to tell her husband. The husband was outraged. “Tomorrow I won’t go to work,” he said. “If the man returns and ask you if you have a v.a.g.i.n.a, say yes, and I will be hiding behind the door.”

The next day the same man came again, and when the woman opened the door, he asked if she had a v.a.g.i.n.a. The woman replied, “Yes!” “Good,” the man said. “Then please tell your husband to stop f.u.c.king my wife.”
Re: Do U Have A V.a.g.i.n.a by eldav(m): 12:56pm On Mar 05, 2012
R u serious?
Re: Do U Have A V.a.g.i.n.a by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2012
Then so. . . . . . . . . . .??

Abeg next pls. .!

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Girls / Girls Vs Boys,Ladies Vs Gentlemen(If i hear),Male Vs Female, XD!!! / Drive-through Prank Leaves Workers Questioning Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.