Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Accenture Interview: Pls Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Accenture Interview: Pls Help (3137 Views)

Eleme Petrochemical Interview Pls Help / Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Accenture / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accenture Interview: Pls Help by esplendido(f): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2007
Hi guys,
Just passed accenture test. Pls what do I expect in the first stage of interviews?
Pls anyone with info, HELP!!!
Thanks
Re: Accenture Interview: Pls Help by clutch162(m): 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2007
Bro kindly let us know how u applied to accenture while u wait for someone whose got anwers to your questions
if online please say.
if hard copy, kindly let us know the addy.

what were the test formats.
kindly let us know
thanks and good luck
Re: Accenture Interview: Pls Help by Tats(m): 12:16am On Oct 26, 2007
Expect to be asked questions about things like Teamwork, handling pressure, challenges, leadership, initiative e.t.c in your previous work/school experience.

Following links can give you a good guide if you have enough time to prepare well. Concentrate more on the questions that you think apply to your situation. Finally, don't forget to ask intelligent questions at the end of your interview!

http://jobs.telegraph.co.uk/frequently-asked-interview-questions.aspx
http://www.tezu.ernet.in/dcompsc/alumni_inputs/HRInterviewQuestions.
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_and_style/career_and_jobs/article1295625.ece
http://uk.hudson.com/it/node.asp?SID=5144

Be confident, without being over confident or seemingly arrogant. There is a thin line between both.

Goodluck.
Re: Accenture Interview: Pls Help by rolorolo: 2:33pm On Oct 27, 2007
please what is their test format like? Also, when did you write the test? i have applied online and hoping to be called very soon. please i need this info badly so dat i will be able to prepare for their exams
thanks
Re: Accenture Interview: Pls Help by esplendido(f): 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2007
Thanks for your response. I really appreciate. Can u give me an example of an intelligent question? What kind of questions can I ask? I REALLY want to get this job!!!

@Clutch162
I am female, by the way.
CV was submitted at their office
16 Idejo street,
Off Adeola Odeku,
Victoria Island
Lagos.
Test was just GMAT, English and Quantitative mixed together. 50 questions in 37 mins
Then we had 2 essay topics, you are to choose only one. Essay is for 18 mins.
1. Write on any pressing national issue and discuss ways you would address it
2. You have been made the new governor of Lagos state. What would you do? As in, what problems have you identified in the state and how would you address those problems
The test was not difficult, just try to be fast
Re: Accenture Interview: Pls Help by esplendido(f): 4:50pm On Oct 27, 2007
Forgot to add, The Accenture office is
IBTC Chartered Bank Building
16 Idejo street
Off Adeola Odeku street
VI
Lagos
Re: Accenture Interview: Pls Help by Tats(m): 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2007
esplendido:

Thanks for your response. I really appreciate. Can u give me an example of an intelligent question? What kind of questions can I ask? I REALLY want to get this job!!!

I have listed some good questions that you can ask below (list is not exhaustive). Note that some of this questions may have been answered during the interview, so choose appropriate ones to ask.

I once interviewed a candidate and towards the end of the interview, I was undecided whether to pass him or not. It was after he asked his questions and we went into more discussions, that I decided to swing the interview in his favour (I would say that it is rather unusual for this to happen).

• How would you describe a typical day for the person doing this job?
• What sort of people have done well in this organisation?
• What is the company’s vision for the future? What are the plans, if any, for growth or expansion?
• How would you describe the culture in the organisation?
• What are three basic things that would make someone an outstanding success in this role I am being considered for?
• How will my performance be measured?
• What structures are in place for career development?
• Is there any area that you have concerns that I need to clear up in order to be favourably considered for the job?
• When do I expect to get feedback on this interview? Or, When do you expect to be able to make a decision?
• What is the next step in the hiring process?

Good luck.
Re: Accenture Interview: Pls Help by esplendido(f): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2007
@ Tats
Thanks, baby. You're the best. I posted my last reply before I checked out the web pages you posted earlier. They answered my question and more. I WILL get the job, Insharr Allah, then your efforts wont be in vain ok.
Adios!
Re: Accenture Interview: Pls Help by clutch162(m): 12:50am On Oct 29, 2007
@esplendido & tats
Thanks. u have given me more than enof. God bless u all

(1) (Reply)

BAT Kimberly Ryan Test Format URGENT!! / For Kaduna State Residents (Career Fair) / United Bank For Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.