Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. (50390 Views)

He Doesn't Want To Attend His Convocation Ceremony Because He Had A 2.2 (Pic) / Why You Must Finish With At Least A 2.1 / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by egonwanne: 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2013
kunlewoye: I was offered admission by both schools. I chose Salford because they offered me Pet and Gas Engrng. I ignored Strathclyde because they did not inform me initially I'd need an English test score and it was almost too late to start preparing as I was hoping to be for September intake. Awaiting my visa.
. Please can you help me with the cost of studing pet and gas eng in salford?
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by kunlewoye(m): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2013
egonwanne: . Please can you help me with the cost of studing pet and gas eng in salford?
It's about £16k. Without accommodation and other living expenses.
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by Nobody: 4:12am On Nov 18, 2013
kunlewoye:
It's about £16k. Without accommodation and other living expenses.
kunlewoye, its been a long tym. How are you?. are you still in Manchester?.
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by Vestar: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2014
Op thanks for info.. Please I want to find out if salford university accepts 2-2 of 2.4 from mechanical engineering for masters in petroleum and gas? Pls reply as soon as possible. Thanks.
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by kennyrony(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hello
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by Eden007(m): 1:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
Vestar:
Op thanks for the info.. Please I want to find out if salford university accepts 2-2 of 2.4 from mechanical engineering for masters in petroleum and gas? Pls reply as soon as possible. Thanks.
REPLY PLEASE
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by josene(m): 12:40am On May 29, 2015
am Joseph ..I finished with a 2-2 in university ..can I apply for my MBA program in USA and can I apply for GRE ..what are my chances of getting admission
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by johnofodile: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2015
ive a problem here.ive a 2.45/4 gpa in biochemistry and want to pursue masters in canada in bioinformatics.how possible is that.if not what are the prospects of getting admission into postgraduate diploma and does it increase my chances of getting masters admission thereafter?
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by chuma92(m): 9:49pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hi, I have a 2-2 of 2.81/5 cgpa in physics and want to pursue a master degree in the Uk, wanted to know my chances of getting an admission into a good school in the Uk, I had 'coventry university' in mind tho Pls reply soon thanks.
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by tboyomit(m): 1:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
@kunle pls how many years is d msc pet n gas engr prog + hw much does it cost for tuition, accommodation n maintenance. Pls reply
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by Getikebusy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 23, 2016
Stale, but I'm following this thread

1 Like

Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by dharamanil(m): 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2017
I have a 2.2 in political science and hoping to do my masters in the US Canada or UK..... I don't know how to got about it.
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by petemail2all(m): 10:35am On Oct 16, 2017
Hello Guys, From the thread, I see a Second Class Lower will not go for Masters in Canada. I am considering UK now. But what are the possible options after the programme? What possible next steps can one take.
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by gumbit305: 4:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
hi, I would like information of possible universities to that admit students with 2.2 (3.56) for biomedical engineering masters degree. Also would a GRE be helpful despite the 2.2 degree?
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by Matty508: 3:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hello guys, I finished with 3.3/7. I recently applied to Mun but my admission was declined, please can anyone help me with list of universities I can apply to in canada or u.k. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by asenguah7: 3:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
Matty508:
Hello guys, I finished with 3.3/7. I recently applied to Mun but my admission was declined, please can anyone help me with list of universities I can apply to in canada or u.k. Thanks
Hey brother
When did you apply, because I'm about to start my own application soon for fall 2020
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by Matty508: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2019
I applied Jan this year for fall admission but the admission was declined because I didn't meet up with their minimum requirement.
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by memeagi: 1:22pm On May 10, 2019
I had a lower division (3.2/5.0 in Electrical/Electronics Engineering precisely) but I already have a masters in Financial Engineering with a grade of 3.5/4.0. I intend to apply for Masters in Risk and Safety Engineering in Memorial University, Canada.Any idea if my first masters degree will give me an edge to gain the admission even though my first degree CGPA is not up to 3.5.
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by Damoxy(m): 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2019
memeagi:
I had a lower division (3.2/5.0 in Electrical/Electronics Engineering precisely) but I already have a masters in Financial Engineering with a grade of 3.5/4.0. I intend to apply for Masters in Risk and Safety Engineering in Memorial University, Canada.Any idea if my first masters degree will give me an edge to gain the admission even though my first degree CGPA is not up to 3.5.
Which school did you study this Financial Engineering
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by rhymeinstein888: 3:58am On Jan 17, 2020
I had a 2.2 (B.Sc Health Education) from Unilag and was admitted to the UK for M.Sc Computer Science (Modules in Digital Health and AI) in Bournemouth University, M.Sc Computer Science (Robert Gordon University) and M.Sc Psychology of Mental Health (London Metropolitan University).

You need a good IELTS score and personal statement with a CV it really matters alot

2 Likes

Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by addygusi(f): 11:12am On Feb 26, 2020
rhymeinstein888:
I had a 2.2 (B.Sc Health Education) from Unilag and was admitted to the UK for M.Sc Computer Science (Modules in Digital Health and AI) in Bournemouth University, M.Sc Computer Science (Robert Gordon University) and M.Sc Psychology of Mental Health (London Metropolitan University).

You need a good IELTS score and personal statement with a CV it really matters alot
Hi, can I email you privately please ?
Re: Obtainable Options For A 2:2 Grad In Canada, Us, Uk, And Norway. by Inwogu: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2022
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Houston Single Mom Of 5 Graduates From Law School, Poses With Her Children / Afe Babalola: How FG Can Reopen Schools, Universities Within Four Weeks / Bride Writing Her Exams In Benue State University On Her Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.