Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,633 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders (3423 Views)

19-year-old Young Girl With Half A Body In Kano State Who Begs For Alms (photo) / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi / Sebi Otimo,the Popular Sapon Beans Seller Begs For Help At 88 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2007
Ok
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by oyie(f): 9:13pm On Oct 25, 2007
bring two big bowl of oil gotten from the breast of a 2 second old cow,a snal that has gone round the world,a tortise u will keep in water for 4 years and bring out alive.

do all these my son,then your sins will be forgiven
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by adekennis(m): 9:28pm On Oct 25, 2007
On behalf of niraland, er

before we forgive you you must buy seven black cow,seven gallon of oil
seven cowries,seven big pots,seven packets of maggi star,seven basket of tomatoes and peper
seven gallon of kerosine, op its ok like this, poor boy like you then we will you is for sacrifice
for nairaland dermon before something else happen wink
after all this, then we can accept your appology grin grin grin grin

make sure you contact me when ever you are ready cos im the only knowwhere those dermon and spirit are hiding
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Uche2nna(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2007
LMAO

@ Jayon
Admitting it when u are wrong is not an easy virtue. Asking for forgiveness, even a harder virtue to come by. So hold ur head up cos I believe that Seun et al have all forgiven.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by finekid(m): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2007
Forgiven grin wink
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 25, 2007
Jayon, it takes a bigger man to admit he was in the wrong.

Never had a problem with you though, but you're a better person!

As for me, nothing to forgive, you're cool. cool
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Busta(f): 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2007
got no clue watchu talking about

forgiven all the same.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Mustay(m): 10:35pm On Oct 25, 2007
e-APOLOGY!!! grin
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2007
go home son and sin no more
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 26, 2007
Behold thou art made whole. Go thou and sin no more.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Mustay(m): 1:03am On Oct 26, 2007
ifyalways:

go home son and sin no more

home = Nigeria o!
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by McOmo(m): 1:25am On Oct 26, 2007
Check my siggy ! BTW hope u realise d gravity of these ur confessions sha ?
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Vicjustice: 11:30am On Oct 26, 2007
It pleases the offended to see an offender acknowledges himself and his faults, and it takes real people to have the initiatives to apologise for what seems wrong to their sensibilities. Keep it up.
In spite of this, you didn't offend me, so i never took offence at you. Cheers
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by BabaDibia: 11:45am On Oct 26, 2007
now dantecmu it is your torn to confes before nairaland thunder straike you but it will not becouse of mercy
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by dafman(m): 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2007
jayon:

:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x am a liar , i live in lagos nigeria not in newyork or london,never been offshore before am here to confess my sins because have been lying althrou now that am born again please, in jesus name please have mercy on me people have insulted vic-justice especially am sorry, seun am sorry, everyone forgive me, jayon embarassed embarassed embarassed am regreting all have done ,fake threads,fake posts, please all forgive me , i need your forgiveness so i can sleep, have been having unnescary nitemares

You had necessary nitemares before grin
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by debosky(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2007
dafman that was mean grin grin

I'm surprised you had the guts to admit to your lies, my goodness what fabulous lies they were! shocked

Anyways, all is well once you've repented, I forgive you too. I hope other liars out there take a cue from this noble young man wink
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by toshmann(m): 10:02pm On Oct 26, 2007
Uche2nna:

@ Jayon
Admitting it when u are wrong is not an easy virtue. Asking for forgiveness, even a harder virtue to come by. So hold your head up because I believe that Seun et al have all forgiven.

speak for yourself uche cool

@jayon,

you need to do the sacrifice of peace, you have to bring the following:
I. five virgin mosquitoes
2. three Egypt born cockroaches
3. seven partially bling grasshoppers
4. two barren mice with four indian rats
5. one house fly whose 4th leg is broken withing the last three days
6. one white cock and two red goats a.k.a Ewu Awusa
7. 27 cowries and 2 by 4 red cloth and white cloth
8. three packets of candles
9. one bottle of honey with a pack of Benson and Hedges

then you'll lie naked by midnight in the bank of the river niger (onitsha side of the river) facing the north for three hrs on a bank holiday

then bring the items to toshmann, the cheif priest of anfield via fax, the fax number is 7774I94I9 333 II0

alternatively you may send money for the items to be delivered to you, this u can send through reverse western union
you need to do this for purification and total forgiveness to avoid the calamity-of-sin
hurry now b4 it's too late

all the best cool
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by krisbobo(m): 10:23pm On Oct 26, 2007
@jayon

I dont know exactly what you did to deserve such a list
but add a pack od Condoms (NOT GOLD CIRCLE O!!!) to the list above.Any of the really expensive lubricate and rigged one would be fine.

Who knows, with all your sins, one might have to sleep with some gods on your behalf! wink grin grin
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by babadee(m): 10:46pm On Oct 26, 2007
krisbobo:

@jayon

I don't know exactly what you did to deserve such a list
but add a pack od Condoms (NOT GOLD CIRCLE O!!!) to the list above.Any of the really expensive lubricate and rigged one would be fine.

Who knows, with all your sins, one might have to sleep with some gods on your behalf! wink grin grin

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by whatnext: 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2007
Reverend Jayon shocked shocked shocked

Anyways, you're forgiven grin
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:10am On Oct 27, 2007
Geeez why are people so fake. whats the big deal if your in Nigeria. why lie about it. i have seen some of your posts round the forum, especially the thread about why Nigerians in Nigeria, beg those abroad. the way you bragged there, anyone would have believed you. you even posted more than those abroad. just be proud of who you are, and stop the fake life. its not worth the trouble.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 27, 2007
ThoniaSlim:

Geeez why are people so fake. whats the big deal if your in Nigeria. why lie about it. i have seen some of your posts round the forum, especially the thread about why Nigerians in Nigeria, beg those abroad. the way you bragged there, anyone would have believed you. you even posted more than those abroad. just be proud of who you are, and stop the fake life. its not worth the trouble.

Anthonia, I agree with you. But, let's just say, he's suitably red-faced now, and repentant.

I doubt he'll make the same mistake again! smiley
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by Mustay(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2007
hopefully
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by toshmann(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2007
he had better get the items for the sacrifice . . . including the condoms . . . some godesses may need to be sexually appeased cool
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by whatnext: 11:49am On Oct 27, 2007
It was so glaring that he had been lying all through. Only a naive person would have believed his lies.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by dafman(m): 3:07pm On Oct 27, 2007
whatnext:

It was so glaring that he had been lying all through. Only a naive person would have believed his lies.
you're right, all you need is to read posts and you can tell if this person is in the environment he claims to be in. Hey Nairalanders forgive him, it's just youthful exuberance grin
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by oyie(f): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2007
shocked undecided

where are the things iiiiiiiiiii assskeeeddddddddd for ??
the spirits are getting more angryoooooooooooooo
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by dafman(m): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2007
oyie:

shocked undecided

where are the things iiiiiiiiiii assskeeeddddddddd for ??
the spirits are getting more angryoooooooooooooo
He said he is born-again, he doesn't need a witch doctor at this time, he is looking for deliverance, most likely from a miracle working, demon casting, and holy spirit filled man of God
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by naijadiva2(f): 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2007
even though your lies did nothing to me personally, i can tell you were from nigeria all along. i don't know exactly how europeans talk but i would know if someone was from new york, or the usa by their english. but i'll have to say that i respect you for speaking the truth. i know it wasn't easy.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by chiogo(f): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2007
This is exactly what am talkin' about nairaland----drama. @Poster, so who cares whether or not u were lyin'?? That's ur own beeswax. y'all be takin' this forum too seriously like it's ur home. tssskkk. this is so funny. I remember u sayin' smthin' on a topic about d release of 50 cent and kanye's albums. u said u were walkin' thru d streets of brooklyn and 50 cent sent kids who were sellin' his cds for $2 but u ignored them because his cd was bs!! and instead gave d $2 to beggars on ur way home.i knew that was a lie but who cares?? only to find out u were spreadin' d news of livin' in brooklyn all over nairaland. yo,weird-ass people exist on nairaland, i swear.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by naijadiva2(f): 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2007
chiogo:

This is exactly what am talkin' about nairaland----drama. @Poster, so who cares whether or not u were lyin'?? That's your own beeswax. y'all be takin' this forum too seriously like it's your home. tssskkk. this is so funny. I remember u sayin' smthin' on a topic about d release of 50 cent and kanye's albums. u said u were walkin' through d streets of brooklyn and 50 cent sent kids who were sellin' his cds for $2 but u ignored them because his cd was bs!! and instead gave d $2 to beggars on your way home.i knew that was a lie but who cares?? only to find out u were spreadin' d news of livin' in brooklyn all over nairaland. yo,weird-ass people exist on nairaland, i swear.

oh i remember. i was laughing like i don't know what. in that case he could have gave his two dollars to me and i could have got me a double cheeseburger from the dollar menu at mcdonald.
Re: Jayon Begs For Forgiveness From Nairalanders by chiogo(f): 11:39pm On Oct 27, 2007
naija_diva:

oh i remember. i was laughing like i don't know what. in that case he could have gave his two dollars to me and i could have got me a double cheeseburger from the dollar menu at mcdonald.
i know, right. there're crack-heads who occassionally beg for money in d streets but don't nobody give them money 'cause they're CRACKHEADS not to talk of him, lipsrsealed givin' them money.the anger in his post told me he was straight up lyin'.shoot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NMAT...Fynestboi wins the Most Level-Headed Moderator 2013...Congratulations!! / Please delete your posts so i can delete the thread / SHOCKING.....I Caught My Boyfriend Fucking My Brother.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.