Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,382 members, 7,815,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

How Profitable Is Printing Biz In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Profitable Is Printing Biz In Ibadan (1846 Views)

How Can I Start Cold Room (frozen Fish) Biz In Nigeria / How Profitable Is Rental Business? / Nairalander Tells Us If Your Making It From Any Online Biz In This Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Profitable Is Printing Biz In Ibadan by kunlej2: 2:50pm On Mar 05, 2012
i am planning to set up a mini printing press and want to know the best location in ibadan and how profitable. thanks.
Re: How Profitable Is Printing Biz In Ibadan by adefuwa(m): 5:15pm On Mar 06, 2012
i can confirm it for u that the business is good in ibadan.if u choose a very good location that really required ur service
i think you should consider those areas that has concentration of industries but meanwhile, what type of printing are you involving? packaging printing, flexograghic printing, gravure printing or offset
Re: How Profitable Is Printing Biz In Ibadan by kunlej2: 9:08pm On Mar 06, 2012
thanks for ur reply. i am into offset printing. pls can help with good location? thanks once more
Re: How Profitable Is Printing Biz In Ibadan by adefuwa(m): 8:31am On Mar 07, 2012
@Kunle,
I suggest you start your feasibility studies at these selected locations/centers like Oluyole industrial estate, Ring road,Eleyele industrial estate,sango area and some other areas that has companies that deals in products that required packaging materials and designs.

i think you should also consider some factors that affecting the business like availability of sophisticated machines that required in handling some projects, packaging materials, quality inks not just any maker.
if these things are not there is very difficult for you to comply with your customers specifications Cos there S competition in the market based on the input that determines your outputs.

Bros, that's how to make it in that buzz Cos i was once in that field and i know what really entail to make it in that buzz.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Nairalanders: See Me, See Konga And L.g Electronics Oh! / ' / Free Course On Amazon Affiliate Marketing: Come In Let's Grind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.