Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix (22706 Views)

VIDEO - Tekno Ft. PHYNO, Flavour - Duro Remix (download) / Listen And Download - Davido - Dami Duro Remix Ft. Akon / Wizkid Ft Akon-don't Dull Remix (download Now) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by mafiacent(m): 12:32am On Nov 01, 2012

Davido drops the highly anticipated remix to Dami Duro and it features Akon.

Listen Here

Download Here

4 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Decapo: 12:36am On Nov 01, 2012
1st to comment o (emi gan gan olowo) in akon's voice

2 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by amosy007: 12:47am On Nov 01, 2012
Akon is one heck of an artist. He fit in the song quite well..
And i like d way he spoke d yoruba.. Hehehe originality baby

ema dami duro, akon gan gan gan lolowo..

Ema dami duro Emi gan gan ma lowo tongue

6 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by shadrach77: 12:57am On Nov 01, 2012
he ruined the song sad sad sad sad angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by damola1: 1:30am On Nov 01, 2012
wow.. miss akon baba!... when he go release again, from senegal to 9jero!.... the original was better... though

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 1:36am On Nov 01, 2012
Superb, Great. Masterpiece!
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by RedLight1: 1:38am On Nov 01, 2012
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 1:38am On Nov 01, 2012
Akon must be really struggling to pick up the pieces of his shattered career. He now features in noises these people call music.

I can't believe it Akon who made hit with the likes of Eminem, 50, Dre, even MJ is now mingling with guys who can be best described as street urchins. I don't care if they are rich or not.

13 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 1:40am On Nov 01, 2012
amosy007: Akon is one heck of an artist. He fit in the song quite well..

Ema dami duro Emi gan gan ma lowo tongue
Red-Light:
Akon is a good singer.. He fitted perfectly into d song. And i like the way he spoke that Yoruba grin

Ema dami duro akon gan gan gan lolowo

ema dami duro emi gan self ma lowo tongue

Double, triple, multiple personality ID users on NL huh?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 01, 2012
Nice collabo,Akon's voice just Stood out.Nigerian artist are going places.

With a good environment,sky is the starting point.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by damola1: 1:44am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre: Akon must be really struggling to pick up the pieces of his shattered career. He now features in noises these people call music.

I can't believe it Akon who made hit with the likes of Eminem, 50, Dre, even MJ is now mingling with guys who can be best described as street urchins. I don't care if they are rich or not.

Wash... I say wash!!!.. Akon is hugely and continues to stand firm because of his flow.... This song ruled 9ja.... and even the one he did with the twins... he's playing very smart!!!... he's doing remixes of songs that already made hits.. where is Dre now, music wise...if not for head phone.. what happened to MJ b4 he died.. even Eminem.. is like saying why is snoop featuring with all those funny acts!

15 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by awesomet1(m): 1:45am On Nov 01, 2012
shadrach77: he ruined the song sad sad sad sad angry angry
[size=25pt]Big Time![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Allohrandy(m): 1:46am On Nov 01, 2012
The song is so GAY and WACK. cant believe da i wasted my precious MB to download it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by chelseabmw(m): 1:46am On Nov 01, 2012
SWEET,KOOL AND MAKING SENSE smiley

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 01, 2012
50calibre: Akon must be really struggling to pick up the pieces of his shattered career. He now features in noises these people call music.

haters,go hug transformer.they are street urchins,but richer than the richest person in your pathetic household.

10 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by mcevans1(m): 1:48am On Nov 01, 2012
[/quote]amosy007: Akon is one heck of an artist. He fit in the song quite well..

Ema dami duro Emi gan gan ma lowo
Red-Light:
Akon is a good singer.. He fitted perfectly into d song. And i like the way he spoke that Yoruba

Ema dami duro akon gan gan gan lolowo

ema dami duro emi gan self ma lowo

[quote author=*Ileke-IdI]

At the same time. One is mocking and the other is praising! Silly Clowns
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by StarFlux: 1:48am On Nov 01, 2012
Allohrandy: The song is so GAY and WACK. cant believe da i wasted my precious MB to download it.
Then why not listen? Hehehehe.

I like the original better.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Toks2008(m): 1:49am On Nov 01, 2012

Nna you harsh o.

The point is that Nigerian artistes are just too good to be overlooked by these international stars.

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by RedLight1: 1:49am On Nov 01, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:

m0ron pyguru banned me and i switched to my other id any problem with that?
And did i deny owning d id?
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 1:51am On Nov 01, 2012
You are talking bull-crab, some of us enjoy the 'noises' cos we are not suffering. I guess you are looking for sounds that will offer you lessons and inspirations. Some of us just need sounds to dance and merry in our successes. While you are searching for songs that will inspire you to start making it, I advise you join a prosperity preaching church. Appreciate Akon, he has achieved what you wont achieve in a lifetime. You will never be known.

23 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 1:52am On Nov 01, 2012
Mad hit!!! Akon just added sweetness to an already mad tune.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 1:56am On Nov 01, 2012
Yomieluv: haters,go hug transformer.they are street urchins,but richer than the richest person in your pathetic household.

I wouldn't stoop so low as to going back and forth with you. After reading your comment, I have analyzed and classified your intellectual capability and it is below par
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by damola1: 2:00am On Nov 01, 2012
2 thumps up to O.B.O... I have listened to this like 5x just now... though my love for Akon is too much anyway.. but men... Davido... u try..

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by airmark(m): 2:01am On Nov 01, 2012
Anyone who says this tune is not good, has a serious ear defects to good party jams. Akon blessed this tune.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 2:02am On Nov 01, 2012
Toks2008:

Nna you harsh o.

The point is that Nigerian artistes are just too good to be overlooked by these international stars.

Don't get me wrong naija artists are good, I enjoy most of them, I even have loads of them on my iPhone but there Is a way the music industry works that people don't understand.

You have to have pedigree, recognition, and track record for you to get some artists to collaborate with you. There is pride in the music business as every artist looks to collabo with someone on the same level.
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by mcevans1(m): 2:04am On Nov 01, 2012
Billyonaire: You are talking bull-crab, some of us enjoy the 'noises' cos we are not suffering. I guess you are looking for sounds that will offer you lessons and inspirations. Some of us just need sounds to dance and merry in our successes. While you are searching for songs that will inspire you to start making it, I advise you join a prosperity preaching church. Appreciate Akon, he has achieved what you wont achieve in a lifetime. You will never be known.

Sometimes I like you and sometimes dislike you. Just don't know why cheesy
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 01, 2012
mc~evans:
Sometimes I like yous and sometine dislike you. Just don't know why cheesy
Its called Life; Sometimes we get ripples and storms in a tea cup. All the same, life goes on.

1 Like

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by 50calibre(m): 2:07am On Nov 01, 2012
Billyonaire: You are talking bull-crab, some of us enjoy the 'noises' cos we are not suffering. I guess you are looking for sounds that will offer you lessons and inspirations. Some of us just need sounds to dance and merry in our successes. While you are searching for songs that will inspire you to start making it, I advise you join a prosperity preaching church. Appreciate Akon, he has achieved what you wont achieve in a lifetime. You will never be known.

Obalende boy shut up! I'm also a Nigerian, I love nigerian music but that doesn't cloud my sense of judgement.

Why don't you invite brad Pitt or Tom cruise to come and starr in a Nollywood movie because you love it

4 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Lenny5000(m): 2:08am On Nov 01, 2012

Some of you live in the past and never want to see anything good come out of Nigeria... Micheal Jackson the Original king of Music once said "Africa is where the sound is" I dont know where you reside but over here in Europe Nigeria music is fast catching up... You hear them on Radios in Holland, France, England and these are not Internet based Radios, but major stations that plays all the big names so I don't know why you would think Eminem, 50...etc are better.. Do you call what 50 cent does Rap? Can he even Rap? Americans respects their artist and the would followed suit. If Nigerians dont respect their Artist who else will? All of a sudden Akon's career is shattered because he is showing love to his African brothers

19 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by dayo1401: 2:09am On Nov 01, 2012

THIS IS THE MOST DISGUSTING COMMENT I HAVE EVER READ ON NAIRALAND....you call AKON struggling.and Davido a street Urchin...are you for real at all....

AKON now produces...and has loads of mega stars under his labels..including T-pain..kardinal official...artist like lady gaga were formely under his label.....a business man like Akon with loads of companies ..including a Diamond mining firm in southafrica..you call that struggling....??

a RICH KID like davido..that his father has a private university in Nigeria and several companies..and yet was still able to carve a niche for himself and find his own talent other than rely entirely on his father wealth....and you call him a street urchin?

wow..i cant believe your thinking is so low....

SUMMARY....GUY YOU MUST BE DELUDED...

27 Likes

Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by mcevans1(m): 2:10am On Nov 01, 2012
wink
Billyonaire: Its called Life; Sometimes we get ripples and storms in a tea cup. All the same, life goes on.

Thumbs up wink
Re: Davido Ft. Akon - Dami Duro Remix by Nobody: 2:10am On Nov 01, 2012
gbam on point, no mind the eediot, he's looking for a praise,and worship song, tell him to download Akanchawa,miserable fellow.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid, Tems Shine At 2021 Soul Train Awards / VGMA: Patoranking Wins African Artiste Of The Year + Full Winners List / Is Usher Getting Fat???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.