Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,538 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here (736611 Views)

Hilarious Nigerian Church Posters (Pictures) / Download Tope Alabi's Songs Here For Free / Praise/worship Songs In Your Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 20, 2018
Please i need the audio of ebube eligwe by blessed samuel chiyewerem(somthing like that),i'm not igbo but I enjoy that particular song whenever my neybor is playing it.tried collecting thru bluetooth but its nt working and his phone is not xender enabled,all the websites google displayed are misbehaving(directing one upandan).plz someone shud help forward it to my watsapp on 08036561751.
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Ikpewe: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
ojaimo:
Who knows the full lyrics of a song that goes like this: 'bigger than the biggest, stronger than the strongest, kile lo se, Kile lo se o ?
YOU ARE GREATER THAN THE GREATEST, BIGGER THAN THE BIGGEST, STRONGER THAN THE STRONGEST LORD WE WORSHIP YOU.
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Houseofajike: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Richybaby: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2019
Eben)
You’re not a Man oh
You’re not a Man oh
You are the God who Opens Doors
No Man can Shut
You’re not a Man oh
You’re not a Man oh
You are the God of Everything
There is No One Like You
Chorus
No One Like You, Jesus, No One Like You
No One Like You, Eze, No One Like You
No One Like You, Father
No One Like You Master
There is no One Like You
(Speaking in Tongues)
Verse (Nathaniel Bassey)
You’re not a Man oh
You’re not a Man oh
No Man can Shut
You’re not a Man oh
You’re not a Man oh
No One Like You
Chorus
No One Like You, Abba Father
No One Like You Dear Master
No One Like You
Verse
(You’re not Man)
You’re not a Man oh (You’re not a man, than You should lie)
You’re not a Man oh (You can’t never lie)
No Man can Shut
You’re not a Man oh (You are God by Himself)
You’re not a Man oh
No One Like You
Chorus
No One Like You, Eze, No One Like You (Ebube Ebube me)
No One Like You, Father
No One Like You Master
No One Like You
(No one like You)
No One Like You, Father
No One Like You Master
No One Like You
No One Like You, Atofarati, No One Like You Papa moh
No One Like You, Eleruniyi, No One Like You
No One Like You, Awimayehun
No One Like You Alade Wura
No One Like You
No One Like You, Jesus, No One Like You Chi moh
No One Like You, Master
No One Like You, Father
No One Like You

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by farem: 6:18am On Apr 18, 2019
Hello House, it's great discovering this thread. Weldone everyone!
Kindly help me with the lyrics of the song below:
Okaka, okaka, Eze idebube...

NB
Please put it line by line for easy following.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Miracle1802: 6:39am On May 29, 2019
I'm a South African and crazily in love with Nigerian music. I've been looking for this praise mix with these sings

Intro: Ooh oooh ooh. Mighty mighty mighty mighty mighty
Hosanna in the highest let the king be lifted high

Instruments.....then

1. Bire o, talo ta bire o

2. Yes you are the Lord, the most high

3. I have a living God... I have a future. God has a plan for me. Of peace and joy x2. Jesus you're my firm foundation, I know I can stand securex2 I put my Hope in your Holy handsx2

4. Eh che tara mi o merem Jesus onye obioma

.... lift him high, lift him high lifting Jesus high lift Him high for he's worthy of praise.

I will praise him for a what he has done for me I will praise him

..... only you can do what no man can do

...olo re mi, olo re mi oo gini maf ......??

Please help I'm craving this music. [color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by daeminent(m): 2:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
Pls who can share a website where I can download Tope Alabi's songs, Shola Allyson, Yinka Ayefele.
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by obichiddy(m): 6:45am On Jun 26, 2019
Have you tried tubidy? I use it most of the time.
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by daeminent(m): 9:21am On Jun 26, 2019
Thanks a lot. Will try it out
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Palmernuel(m): 7:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hello guys I really need the Lyrics of this Yoruba song by Bukola Bekes.
Oluwa wa o, kowa baah mi soror.
Olu huwun see, wun see ba kun soro(spelled as it sounded. Forgive me)

From the song Unsearchable God.
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Gentiejag(f): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Palmernuel:
Hello guys I really need the Lyrics of this Yoruba song by Bukola Bekes.
Oluwa wa o, kowa baah mi soror.
Olu huwun see, wun see ba kun soro(spelled as it sounded. Forgive me)

From the song Unsearchable God.
Thanks.

Wonu mi o, ko wa ba mi soro.
(Come into me and speak to me)

O wonu Mose, Mose ba Okun soro, Okun gbo
(You came into moses, moses spoke to the sea and the sea heard)

O wonu Elijah, Elijah ba ina soro, ina gbo
(You came into Elijah, Elijah spoke to Fire and fire heard)

O wonu Maria, Maria bi Olugbala araye
(You came into Mary, Mary gave birth to the saviour of the world)

Wonu mi o, Ko wa ba mi soro

P.S I haven't heard that song exactly but from what you typed, what i wrote is what it should be.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Palmernuel(m): 10:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Gentiejag:

Wonu mi o, ko wa ba mi soro.

O wonu Mose, Mose ba Okun soro, Okun gbo
(You came into moses, moses spoke to the sea and the sea heard)

O wonu Elijah, Elijah ba ina soro, ina gbo
(You came into Elijah, Elijah spoke to Fire and fire heard)

O wonu Maria, Maria bi Olugbala araye
(You came into Mary, Mary gave birth to the saviour of the world)

Wonu mi o, Ko wa ba mi soro

P.S I haven't heard that song exactly but from what you typed, what i wrote is what it should be.

Thanks so much... Thats the song. God bless you
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by HALLAL1st: 11:02am On Jul 06, 2019
https:///JohnOtaka
Please share, download and listen to this cool new gospel album titled DANCE FOR YOU.
Tracks:
1 Zoputa
2 OLU EBUBE
3 HEAL ME
4 KOSARA YA
5 DANCE FOR YOU
6 HEAVEN ON EARTH
7 YOU ARE WORTHY ft KINGJAMES
8 NANI GI
9 DANCE FOR YOU ft ODJ

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by HALLAL1st: 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
Be blessed by this worship song rendered in English and French
YOU ARE WORTHY - JOHN-OTAKA ft KINGJAMES
https://www.boomplaymusic.com/share/music/5850384?srModel=COPYLINK&srList=ANDROID

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Nigeriakan: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2019
I listened to an Igbo gospel album at a friend's house a few years ago. I think it's a praise album. One of the tracks is "I hold not the rock but the rock holds me, the rock holds me, the rock holds me"

The song has been coming to my head for the past few days. I want to know the title of the album and the name of the sister who sang it. Thank you.
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Makschinchin: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
OmoAlata:
There was a song that a visiting pastor sang in my church. It went somehow like this. If anyone knows it,pls post as it was rather nice but I don't know it.

O se mi l'aanu
A A A A
Ah Ah Ah Ah

something like that. Thanks.

O se mi l'anu (He is merciful to me)
Ma pologo re (I will tell everyone about Him)
Oba to se mi l'anu (The King is merciful to me)
Eeh eehh
Ah ahhaa
Ma pologo re (I will tell everyone about Him)
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Nimen(m): 7:00pm On Feb 18, 2020
farem:
Hello House, it's great discovering this thread. Weldone everyone!
Kindly help me with the lyrics of the song below:
Okaka, okaka, Eze idebube...

NB
Please put it line by line for easy following.
Thanks
okaka okaka
Eze idi ebube
aha gi juru elu-igwe ju uwa x2

odighi Onye gi na ya Na chi eze
odighi Onye gi na ya Na ache Mba n'ile
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Luvafricablog: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Awesome worship song From and American based Nigerian Singer Lekien Mcfini-IDIROBIMUMA ft Okey Sokay of Tim Godfrey's Roxnation Label.
https://www.luvafricablog.com/2020/04/gospel-video-lekien-mcfini-idirobimuma.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Hollysaint: 11:48pm On May 02, 2020
What a wonderful topic.
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by samuelson06(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2020
Nimen:

okaka okaka
Eze idi ebube
aha gi juru elu-igwe ju uwa x2

odighi Onye gi na ya Na chi eze
odighi Onye gi na ya Na ache Mba n'ile

What's the name of the artist pls? Do you have the MP3? Can you upload for me? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Stmichael78(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2020
It's an amazing praise and thanksgiving song. Watch and subscribe to channel and be blessed with the song.

https://Youtu.Be/VYuQ8rVNJQ0
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by Epitomebeauty: 6:54am On Jul 19, 2020
Someone should help me with the lyrics of this Igbo song,
I buy ebe mgbaba m
Ebem sirike,
Na ocheze give ka.........
Please someone should helpooo. thank s
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by prisc(f): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2021
Awesome list. God bless you all
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by prisc(f): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2021
My list.....

Raggea version

We are in your presence singing hallelujah hallelujah hallelujah.

For your glory I will do anything

Hallelujah eh hallelujah o (nathaniel bassey)

You are great yes you are holy God (Steve crown)

No longer a slave to sin, I am a child of God

At the center of it all ,it's you that I see

I want more of you (sinach)

Kabiyesi o, hosanna o, eyin jesu christi oba aiku

Ancient of days ,as old as you are

You are the same yesterday today and forever (sinach)

I stand amazed in your presence (sinach?

I call you jesus jesus jesus jesus (onos)
Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by doyinire(m): 9:02am On Sep 18, 2021
where are the Lovers of Jesus Christ?
Where are the endtime army?
Where are the God Chasers?

The purpose of this write-up is to spur you to take action, but it is important to know that the Holy Spirit inspired this challenge Himself.

I have seen a lot of young people who are truly driven by the love of God in this generation. We meet at conferences, retreats, seminars, and prayer meetings. Most times, the uproar is "God use me," "use me, Lord," "I'm available Lord," or "Father empower me." What a great generation I belong to.

However, while it seems God has not answered us, we are the ones who have not entered into the reality of the answer. In Luke 10:1-19, the disciples did not realize that the power, enablement, capability, anointing, and grace to do exploit had been released until they stepped out to witness.

The #Preach-2-1-A-Day challenge was particularly inspired by the Holy Spirit in the place of prayer. And we are sure this is an avenue for God to add to his end-time army. All that is required is that you preach (leave the conversion to God) to at least one person a day before you sleep through any means, phone, face2face, WhatsApp, social media, etc starting from 1st of October to 31st of October, 2021.
We are equally certain that grace is being made available for everyone that takes up the challenge.

To join, kindly click on the link below to make your DP, upload, and share this write-up on your media page. it's optional to tag @goyeeministry on IG, but we will appreciate it. You can msg/call +2348167312573 to know about GYM

God bless you.

Go Yee Ministry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by spiritofglory: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is a new release that is sure to bless your heart, titled Yesu by Prince Dansel and the Gospel Life Crew.

You'll get the full audio, official video and lyrics all here:

https://worshipgh.net/0844/new-song-yesu-by-prince-dansel-gospel-life-crew-lyrics-audio?utm_source=nairaland&utm_medium=partner&utm_campaign=personal-share

Enjoy, download, share, recommend!

God bless you!

Re: Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here by luvlyoracle(m): 12:02pm On Jan 05, 2023
Please who knows the name of the worship song igwe credo uses for his skits

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Higher Everyday — The Vine And The Branches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.