Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,651 members, 7,823,845 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches (17770 Views)

Cash Crunch: Tithes, Offerings Drop In Churches / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Corruption In Nigeria: Even In Churches, Ushers Steal From Offerings – PFN Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by gegee(m): 3:46pm On Mar 07, 2012
for those of u feeling like ur wiser than those that pay tithes and offerings in the church, the bible says that the wisdom of God is like foolishness to man. God uses the foolish things to confound the wise. so if u think ur wise, think again !

you better take back your blasphemous statement before lightening strikes you down

my friend, that's wat the bible says if u don't know it, u don't it
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by buzugee(m): 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2012
ge >gee:

my friend, that's wat the bible says if u don't know it, u don't it
the bible does not say that. it says the wisdom of men is foolishness to the lord. it does not say the wisdom of the lord is foolishness to men angry
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by IdiAmin2(m): 3:53pm On Mar 07, 2012
kunlekunle:

what some thinkers said in America 250years ago

" And again: "These are the fruits of the legal establishment known as Christianity: pride and indolence in the clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, and in both clergy and laity, superstition, bigotry and persecution." So said the father of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Thomas Jefferson: "There is not one redeeming feature in our superstition of Christianity. It has made one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites." So said the author of our Declaration of Independence. Are they useful to us today?

This is the quote of the year so far!
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by IdiAmin2(m): 3:56pm On Mar 07, 2012
kunlekunle:

what some thinkers said in America 250years ago

" And again: "These are the fruits of the legal establishment known as Christianity: pride and indolence in the clergy, ignorance and servility in the laity, and in both clergy and laity, superstition, bigotry and persecution." So said the father of our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Thomas Jefferson: "There is not one redeeming feature in our superstition of Christianity. It has made one half the world fools, and the other half hypocrites." So said the author of our Declaration of Independence.

Are they useful to us today?

Another great quote from Thomas Jefferson, but unfortunately black people's minds have been so systematically degraded to see the meaning and think

Thomas Jefferson: And the day will come, when the mystical generation of Jesus, by the Supreme Being as His Father, in the womb of a virgin, will be classed with the fable of the generation of Minerva, in the brain of Jupiter.
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by gegee(m): 4:02pm On Mar 07, 2012
[quote][/quote]the bible does not say that. it says the wisdom of men is foolishness to the lord. it does not say the wisdom of the lord is foolishness to men

same difference
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by Okijajuju1(m): 4:43pm On Mar 07, 2012
First Fruit Offering - This offering has to do with your first earnings. .  E.g Your First salary, Your first car, Your first House, Your First Child, Your first proceed from a business, e.t.c. This offering could be modified to fit the first salary of the first month of the year. . .

Seed Faith Offering - This is when you give an insane amount of money to the church/pastor in return for a miracle. Some people sow seed faiths for a job, spouse, child, e.t.c.

Tithe - This is simply 10% of your money/income. . .  Various debates have gone on as to on what exactly do we pay tithe. Some MOG have said on the gross, some have said on the net. Some have even included things like gifts, handouts and bribes recieved. This is a very ho source of income for any pastor as it is believed that those who do not remit this percentage of their income are robbing God.

Covenant offering - Now in the bible, most convenants were always based on human life. E.g, Hannah made a convenant with God that her son (if she got one) would serve him. . . NOW convenants have to do with moey as well. You make a vow to God that should you get "X", you will give him "Y" amount of money in return. . .  Its like trade by batter with God. .

Widows mite offering- This offering is the bomb of offerings. Popularly used at crusades. This offering has to do with giving away everything you have. No exceptions. .  No holding back. .  Everything!! This offering normally come with a promise of never ending flow of blessing. This offering is recommended for the Poor/lower-middle class as the upper middle class and the elites have a shit load of money and normally dont need a desparate miracle.

Alabastar Box Offering - This has to do with the cost of the offering, be it in cash or in kind. For cash gifts, an Alabaster offering starts from 1million Naira upwards, in Kind it starts from a clean 2009 Tokunbo vehicle, or a land or even a house.

The NUMBER Offering a.k.a the Mystery Offering - This offering is only reserved for the upper class MOG. This offering is also best used during a crusade or when the tempo in a church has reached cresendo. . . The format for this type of offering is simple, You can simply use any passage from the Bible, pick the number of the chapter or verse and use it as the mystery to unlock a blessing. . . Here are the symbolism of biblical Numerology;]

Apostle Alusi Okija:
1 THE NUMBER OF UNITY. Father. Deuteronomy 6:4 "Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. Ephesians 4:5 "one Lord, one faith, one baptism."

2 THE NUMBER OF DIVISION. The Son who has two natures: human and divine. There are 2 Testaments: the Old and New. Man is Male and Female. Rom. 9 speaks of two vessels: one for honorable use and the other for dishonorable use. Two types of people: Sheep and Goats. There are two ages, this age and the age to come: Matt. 12:32; 13:39,40,49; Mark 10:30.

3 THE NUMBER OF DIVINE PERFECTION. The Trinity consists of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. There are three qualities of the universe: Time, Space, and Matter. To exist (except for God), all three are required. Each quality consists of three elements. Therefore, we live in a trinity of trinities.

- The three qualities of universe are each three:

Time is one yet three Space is one yet three Matter is one yet three
  Past
Present
Future Height
Width
Depth Solid
Liquid
Gas
  We live in a Trinity of Trinities: Romans 1:20 says, "For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes, His eternal power and divine nature have been clearly seen, being understood through what has been made, "
If you are a trichotomist then man is made of three parts:
  Body Soul Spirit
Human abilities are three
  Thought Word Deed

The divine attributes are three fold:
God is:
Omniscient
Omnipresent
Omnipotent Love
Light
Spirit Holy
Righteous
Just

Three bear witness (1 John 5:cool:
  Spirit Water Blood

Christ is Three Shepherds
  The Good Shepherd (John 10:14-15) - speaking of His death
The Great Shepherd (Heb. 13:20) - speaking of His resurrection
The Chief Shepherd (1 Pet. 5:4) - speaking of His glory

The Three appearances of Christ:
Past:
Present:
Future:
Has appeared (Heb. 9:26) to put away sin
Is appearing (Heb. 9:24) in the presence of God
Will appear (Heb. 9:28) to those who await Him

The Father spoke from Heaven three times:
  - Matt. 3:17, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
- Matt. 17:5, "This is My beloved Son, with whom I am well-pleased; listen to Him."
- John 12:28, "I have both glorified it [the Father's name], and will glorify it again."

Both the Tabernacle and the Temple consisted of three parts:
  The Court The Holy place The Sanctuary
Regarding the Tabernacle:
  The Holy of Holies was a cube (10 cubits x 10 cubits x 10 cubits)
Regarding the Temple:
  The Holy of Holies was a cube (20 cubits x 20 cubits x 20 cubits)

4 THE NUMBER OF CREATION - North, South, East, West; 4 Seasons. The 4th commandment is the first that refers to the earth. The 4th clause of the Lord's Prayer is the first that mentions the earth. The materials of the tabernacle were four and so were the coverings and the ornamentations.

5 THE NUMBER OF GRACE. Redemption. Israel came out of Egypt 5 in rank (Ex 13:18). David picked up 5 smooth stones to fight Goliath (1 Sam. 17:40). The Holy Anointing Oil was pure and composed of 5 parts (Ex. 30:23-25).

6 THE NUMBER OF MAN: Man was created on the 6th day. Man labors 6 days only. The Serpent was created on the 6th day. The 6th commandment is "Thou shalt not murder." Six words are used for man: Adam, ish, Enosh, gehver, anthropos, anar. Also, 6 x 6 = 36. 36 + 35 + 34 + 33 + 32 . . . 5 + 4 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 666. 666 is the number of the antichrist. This means that the name of the antichrist in Greek adds up to 666. This is a mockery of the Trinity.

7 THE NUMBER OF SPIRITUAL PERFECTION. Seven days in a week. Seven colors in the spectrum. Seven of the 10 commandments begin with the word "not." There are 7 seals, 7 trumpets, 7 parables in Matthew, and 7 promises to the churches. There are 7 "eternals" in Hebrews which are: A priest for ever (1:6); Eternal salvation (1:9); Eternal judgment (6:2); eternal redemption (9:12); eternal spirit (9:14); eternal inheritance (9:15); and everlasting covenant (13:20). Jesus said 7 things on the cross: 1) Luke 23:34 "Jesus said, "Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing." And they divided up his clothes by casting lots; 2) Luke 23:43 Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise"; 3) Matthew 27:46 About the ninth hour Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" -- which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?"; 4) John 19:26 "When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to his mother, "Dear woman, here is your son"; 5) John 19:28 "Later, knowing that all was now completed, and so that the Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, "I am thirsty." 6) John 19:30 "When he had received the drink, Jesus said, "It is finished." With that, he bowed his head and gave up his spirit"; and 7) Luke 23:46 "Jesus called out with a loud voice, "Father, into your hands I commit my spirit." When he had said this, he breathed his last." "Hallelujah" occurs 28 times or 4 x 7. "Hosanna" occurs 7 times. "Milk" occurs 49 times or 7 x 7. "Abaddon" occurs 7 times. "After the order of Melchizedek" occurs 7 times.

8 THE NUMBER OF NEW BEGINNINGS. 8 people on Noah's Ark (2 Pet. 2:5); circumcision on 8th day (Gen. 17:12); God made 8 covenants with Abraham

9 THE NUMBER OF JUDGMENT. There are 9 greek words derived from the root word meaning judgment = dikay. The following words each occur 9 times in the Bible: abussos (bottomless pit); asebee (ungodly); aselgeia (lasciviousness); and astrapee (lightning). The gifts of the spirit are 9 in number (1 Cor. 12:8-10): the word of wisdom, the word of knowledge, faith, healing, miracles, prophecy, discerning of spirits, tongues, and interpretation of tongues.

10 THE NUMBER OF DIVINE PERFECTION. There are 10 commandments (Ex. 20); 1/10 of your income is a tithe; the were 10 plagues on Egypt (Ex. 9:14ff); 10 x 10 silver sockets formed the foundation of the Tabernacle (Ex 38:27); There are 10 "I AM"'s spoken by Jesus in John: 1) I am the Bread of Life (6:35); 2) I am the Bread of Life which came down from heaven (6:41); 3) I am the Living Bread (6:51); 4) I am the Light of the world (8:12); 5) I am One that bears witness of Myself (8:18); 6) I am the Door of the sheep (10:7,9); 7) I am the Good Shepherd (10:14); cool I am the Resurrection and the Life (14:6); 9) I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life (11:25); and 10) I am the True Vine (15:1,5).

12 THE NUMBER OF GOVERNMENTAL PERFECTION. There were 12 tribes of Israel; 12 Apostles, 12 foundations in the heavenly Jerusalem; 12 gates; 12 pearls; 12 angels. The measurements of New Jerusalem are 12,000 furlongs or stadia, while the wall will be 144 (12 x 12) cubits (Rev. 21:16-17).

40 THE NUMBER OF PROBATION OR TRIAL. The Israelites wandered for 40 years (Deut. 8:2-5). Moses was on the mount for 40 days (Exodus 24:18); 40 days of Jonah and Nineveh (Jonah 3:4). Jesus was tempted for 40 days (Matt. 4:2).
153 In John 21:11, after the resurrection the disciples caught 153 fish. The word fish in Greek is 'ixthus' which has a numerical equivalent of 1224, or 8 x 153. Remember, which is Jesus Christ is 888. 153 people received a blessing from Jesus in the four gospel (not counting the 5000 and examples like that).

Halleluyah!! cool

For all upcoming ministers in the INDUSTRY,
Contact Apostle Okija for your copy of [size=14pt]Guide to a successful Ministry[/size] by Apostle Alusi Okija.
For more books, cassettes, C.D's and DVD's on how to run a successful Ministry,
We are located at no.1 Okija Street, Okija, Anambra
Call us on 0803-Alusi-Okija.

We are also into event planning such as Crusade, Retreat, Convention, Seminar and Total Experience.
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by naturaltee(f): 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
D truth is that dey ll neva force u to bring d money but dey ll so brainwash u into believing dt d seed has d sole power of blessing u or healing u if u r sick or dt it ll provide u dt wch u nid frm God
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by dagboss(m): 6:00pm On Mar 07, 2012
My boss is fond of saying each time he sowed a seed he got something in return. Each time he said it I always kept sealed lips but within me I used to laugh in Esperanto, saying this big man na big maga o. Me I do not sow nada, but God has been blessing me, chike nna

1 Like

Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by Azibalua(f): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2012
dagboss:

My boss is fond of saying each time he sowed a seed he got something in return. Each time he said it I always kept sealed lips but within me I used to laugh in Esperanto, saying this big man na big maga o. Me I do not sow nada, but God has been blessing me, chike nna

See what you are missing
If only you can see you will know that your current level is not where you ought to be,
Am sorry to say if you keep on like this you ll keep laughing whilst your boss keeps on soaring
This is one reason why he still is your boss and you the surbordinate
grin
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by Azibalua(f): 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
naturaltee:

D truth is that dey ll neva force u to bring d money but dey ll so brainwash u into believing dt d seed has d sole power of blessing u or healing u if u r sick or dt it ll provide u dt wch u nid frm God

Luke 6:38
38 Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by damola1: 6:17pm On Mar 07, 2012
Azibalua:

See what you are missing
If only you can see you will know that your current level is not where you ought to be,
Am sorry to say if you keep on like this you ll keep laughing whilst your boss keeps on soaring
grin

So, because he didn't so a seed of faith, he's now a subordinate, what abt all the years of hardwork and continued risk involved to become boss?

So, you think a pool of money makes you a boss?, ok, go and ask people that suddenly had pensions or a pool of money,
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by betty009(f): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2012
I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by IdiAmin2(m): 6:51pm On Mar 07, 2012
Azibalua:

See what you are missing
grin

haha, I know this kind of mentality
I'll tell you of a personal experience in my office. Got this wonderful colleague Nnena, goes to Christ embassy in London and a faithful tither and 'sower of seed' and we usually have this arguement about to tithe or not to tithe.
last summer she got promoted to senior accounts auditor - when she saw me, she started bragging like ' I told you, God blesses tithers, because I tithe and sow, this promotion is my harvest, bla bla bla'
That same week, an email was sent round in the office, a french guy called francois was promoted to head of the accounts department. now francois is gay, married to another man, as in they actually did a white wedding, does not believe in god and does not tithe and sow seeds, and he gets even a bigger promotion.

I tried to explain to Nnena that she was not promoted due to seed sowing, but because the company saw she was good at her work and rewarded her hard work. Noooo, she insists her tithing is the reason for her promotion

when i brought up Fracois situation, and asked why someone who is gay and does not even belive in God. This Francois guy is simply a financial mindpower, absolutely brilliant chap and knows his stuff like no one else i know.
her answer: 'Even the devil can bless his children, but the blessing will not last long, it will eventually turn into a curse'
really
January this year has been moved to Paris as Financial Director for EMEA. I spoke to Nnenna told her, tithes have nothing to do with anything, if you know your stuff and work hard, you will get up there without tithes and sowing seed

The Corporate CEOs of billion dollar companies and enteprenuers - most of them dont go to church and pay tithes

1 Like

Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by dagboss(m): 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2012
@Idi-Amin

Thanks for the timely example you just gave, maybe that will educate Azibalua and his/her likes that it is not every organization where promotion is gotten by sowing ineffectual seeds and payment of tithes. It will take more than just sowing seed and paying tithes to overtake my boss that joined the establishment some cool five years before me and per adventure it happens something is wrong somewhere and such a senior got to go. So my boss is not having the advantage because he sowed any damned seed and if his being the boss is because of the so called seed he too would have gone beyond where he is now the two of us know this and, if it goes easy like that I would have sold all my property to sow my own seed so that I can overtake him ten fold grin grin grin angry grin
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by 9jafreak: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2012
Someday we may have a government sane enough to criminalize this conspicuous criminality.

"Jesus sells, even far more than casino or Yahoo scam"

Nigerians are too greedy and foolish  it's sicknening!
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by ifeci: 8:52pm On Mar 07, 2012
^^^Really Nigerians are greedy and these pastors are capitalizing on their greed and people are too quick to run and listen to this men without knowing that the could read the Bible themselves and know what it says rather than abiding by another mans greedy interpretation. Someone said something about the widow who gave all that she had but the bible did not tell us that she did that in expectation of a thousand folds rather Jesus used it to illustrate the sincerity of giving.
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by tunnytox(m): 9:24pm On Mar 07, 2012
ifeci:

^^^Really Nigerians are greedy and these pastors are capitalizing on their greed and people are too quick to run and listen to this men without knowing that the could read the Bible themselves and know what it says rather than abiding by another mans greedy interpretation. Someone said something about the widow who gave all that she had but the bible did not tell us that she did that in expectation of a thousand folds rather Jesus used it to illustrate the sincerity of giving.

Exactly! Nigerians like to reap where they have not sown, I keep asking some of these people what make think they deserve the kind of blessings they are aiming for. The main reason why we become xtian is to be saved all these seed sowing bull.s.h.it is a way of scamming guillible xtians.
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by omar22(m): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2012
Watch: Joel Osteen - Sow A Seed In Your Time of Need (from 01:06:00)

http://www.lakewood.cc/pages/watchonline.aspx#videoContainer

You would find your answer!!!!

God Bless you!!!
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by beanos(m): 10:18am On Mar 08, 2012
For the Bible says in Ecclesiastes 11:1. Cast ur bread upon many waters, for after many days you will find it again. Also he who sows sparingly will recieve sparingly, We should also not forget what HEBREW 11:1 says about faith. That it is the evidence of thing hoped for and certain of what we do not see. Most things happening in our churches are the signs of the end. Matthew 24. At the end whatever a man sows that he shall recieve. Let ur not tremble at any of this things, my kind advise is that whatever ur mind tells u to do, in ahead and do it and leave the rest for God. Lastly i want to tell ur that IT IS A DREADFUL THING TO FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE LIVING GOD. Hebrew 10:31. Follow ur heart.
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by bankylan: 10:35am On Mar 08, 2012
, How come frustrated and struggling folks are the one speaking ills of seed sowing and the church of God. Why can't you go into the Bible and have an understanding of seed sowing instead of condemning it, But in my over 3 decades of my life, I have never seen any rich and blessed man going against seed sowing, It is always the same unbelievers, dejected, and frustrated folks who are not blessings to themselves, their families, and the world around them.
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by gegee(m): 10:49am On Mar 08, 2012

DEAR
« #75 on: Yesterday at 06:44:55 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am Miss Betty Bill, I work with Dell Company here in the United State of America (Chicago Branch)

Sir it have come to my notice that Electronics sell very well there in West Africa, meaning that Nigeria is the place were Electronics is highly required in the Market.

i have decided to look our for God fearing and humble Nigerian, due to i am planning on establishing a Whole Sales and Retailers buying site there in Nigeria, where Nigerians can buy it cheap and easy.

These men are to represent the me there in Nigeria and each will handle each selling site there

But first, i will give each man a try by sending little quantity of the products to them and if you can sell and send the money back, then you have created a trust.

If you are interested you are to forward any required information to my mail
Full Name:
to (bettybill98@yahoo.com)

yahoo boys unna don start abi shey unna no wan rest grin grin grin
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 08, 2012
bankylan:

, How come frustrated and struggling folks are the one speaking ills of seed sowing and the church of God. Why can't you go into the Bible and have an understanding of seed sowing instead of condemning it, But in my over 3 decades of my life, I have never seen any rich and blessed man going against seed sowing, It is always the same unbelievers, dejected, and frustrated folks who are not blessings to themselves, their families, and the world around them.

Bankylan abi na Banky Wuruwuru abeg keep quiet. Wetin concern bible with riches? You're the one who's frustrated, how long have you been waiting for your own breakthrough? Work hard and you will reap rewards whether you're a christian or not,

1 Like

Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by babyboy3(m): 11:09am On Mar 08, 2012
How come frustrated and struggling folks are the one speaking ills of seed sowing and the church of God. Why can't you go into the Bible and have an understanding of seed sowing instead of condemning it, But in my over 3 decades of my life, I have never seen any rich and blessed man going against seed sowing, It is always the same unbelievers, dejected, and frustrated folks who are not blessings to themselves, their families, and the world around them.

No one is saying sowing a seed is wrong,  but sowing a seed shouldnt be at gun-point,  The video Omar pasted Joel osteen said in every need theirs a seed but he didnt say the seed had to be sown to the church, he said when his mother had cancer 30 years ago after praying for God's healing she started praying for other patience who are suffering and thats when she got healed, A man in Kenyan man gave a testimoney that when he started praying to God to bring forth a God fearing man for his daughter and all of a sudden his failed marriage was restored. Oprah Winfrey gives millions to the poor, cars for her workers, a VW beetle to almost 100 ladies, a ladies Schools in SA and guess what her wealth is not shrinking, Kenneth Copeland gives out 1 or 2 jets to other ministeries and this guys worth billions. Bill Gates gives out millions to charities, Donald Thrumps gives out millions and millions and God keeps on blessing him and the others,

In the English Premier League a player was on £30k a week at a club (i think it Birmingham) and each senior player normally have a reserve player or apprentice to take care of his stuff, clean his boots etc but at the end of the season this very player didnt cut it and the club let this player go, the young apprentice (12 years) went to ask him for a signed shirt and thank him for been a mentor, the player told the boy to get inside his car and he took the player home and gave the boy his brand new Lincoln Escalade Hybrid, he wanted to get a cab back but the boys father opt to drop him back at the training ground. 2 weeks later this guy got a £6m a year contract in Qatar for 2 years at the twilight of this players career.
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by nwanioma(f): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2012
@goshen360 that video is so efffing funny! and @crossman that pictures is sooo disgusting giving me. gooseys!

As longs as you are happy with what you are doing, if u like give your pastor all ur salary as seed of hope, as long as you are happy, sincerely happy, feel free to continue giving and falling in the church too!
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by mcchegzy(m): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2012
some of these pictures are just so embarrassing, disappointed at some Christians on this thread
Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by crossman9(m): 9:31am On May 01, 2012
THIS TELLS THE FULLY STORY

Re: Names Of 'seeds' & 'offerings' Used In Extorting Money In Churches by mctowel01: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2016
Azibalua:

See what you are missing
grin
Load of stupidity!!!
Warren buffet and bill gates dont sow seeds, yet they re bosses. Success has nothing to do with whether you decide to waste your money with a charlatan or not.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OPINION!! A Worker Is Not Suppose To Put Below 1,000 Naira In An Offering Box... / Am Tired Of My Religion (Jehovah's Witness). Help Me / You Are A Spirit That Lives In A Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.