Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,240 members, 7,957,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Help- I'm In A Business Decision Dilemma! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help- I'm In A Business Decision Dilemma! (1020 Views)

Banks In Dilemma Over Idle $5bn Deposits / Please Help: I'm Tired Of This Paid Employment / Somebody Help! I'm Fed Up With What Scammers Are Doing To Our Reputation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help- I'm In A Business Decision Dilemma! by TCann(m): 11:56am On Mar 06, 2012
To go straight to the issue.

My uncle finally promised to float me for some real business after countless meetings, crying, cajole and what-nots, lol. The promise to release the fund came with serious conditions (as himself is a badt biz guy)- some of which include, my personal monitoring and channeling of the funds in and out of my company's account (he's quite particular about the safety of the funds). However, I ve 2 friends in a  business network arrangment thingy, who are into petroleum marketing. Both of them know the AGO market like the back of their hands (they used to work for a boss previously but the boss closed shop) now these guys are available (free and wont likely want to work under some1 again) and we are at an advanced stage of discussions to start petroleum marketing. Now this is where the issue now arise: I told the guys that that for every business cycle we do, there are percentages that we will use to share net profit after the initial capital has been returned and all expenses have been catered for. what percentages do you think should go to each party involved here: my uncle (major capiltalist), myself (minor capital and owner of the LTD coy to be used, will do run arounds sometimes), Guy A (owns technical expertise in the operations of the biz and will do the run arounds), Guy B (owns technical expertise in the external relations and marketing aspect to bring in the LPOs (Guy A can&will bring LPOs too) and also will run around with Guy A to do the supplies)

Note, I'm not fully on field with the guys (as I have a day time job though flexible)  but i ve created a risk control plan to minimize any funny contingent event to the barest level and to meet the interest committments to my uncle.

So,the question is, if hypothetically, we make N100,000 for a sale as net profit, what % should go to:

Financier (uncle):
Myself:
Guy A:
Guy B:  

Thank you.
Re: Help- I'm In A Business Decision Dilemma! by obua: 12:05pm On Mar 06, 2012
What does the owner of the cash want?
Re: Help- I'm In A Business Decision Dilemma! by TCann(m): 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Obua- Interest on the capital he furnished me with, but i dont want to tell you an amount so you don't second guess me in your suggestions.
Re: Help- I'm In A Business Decision Dilemma! by TCann(m): 2:09pm On Mar 06, 2012
Any idea?
Re: Help- I'm In A Business Decision Dilemma! by TCann(m): 10:27am On Mar 07, 2012
Any ideas?

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Mecedez Benz E Class For Sale @ 500K / You Win 2012 ! If You Are Shortlisted...notify Here... / How To Load Money To Your Payoneer Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.