Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,601 members, 7,958,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village (5757 Views)

Jamb Has Finally Destroyed My Life. Now completed / A Floating School Proposed For Makoko Waterfront Slum / Islamic School With Boarding Facilities In A Conducive And Serene Environment! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by chuks49(m): 12:11pm On Mar 06, 2012
The Islamic Science Secondary School, which is under construction at Jingir in Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State was at the weekend destroyed by some yet to be identified persons.

The Islamic school was part of the projects listed for execution by the Jama’atul Izalatul Bid’ah Wa Ikamatus Sunnah (JIBWIS) following the launch that took place in Bauchi State recently, our correspondent who visited the scene gathered.

“The construction of the school had reached an advanced stage when it was destroyed, but we are confident that the security agents who are now handling the case will fish out the perpetrators,” National Publicity Secretary of JIBWIS, Malam Muhammad Ahmad Ashir said

But for the intervention of security agents in the area, the incident could have led to a breakdown of law and order, it was gathered.

“We commend the security agents for the efforts they are making to bring to book the perpetrators and we would like to also call on youths to remain calm and law abiding as every legal step is being taken to ensure that justice is done,” Ashir added.

When contacted, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, ASP Samuel Dabai confirmed the incident, saying the Commissioner of Police visited the area, and that though the matter was still under investigation.

http://dailytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=156317:proposed-islamic-school-destroyed-in-plateau-village&catid=1:news&Itemid=2
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by iykay4455(m): 3:44pm On Mar 06, 2012
I pray peace returns to Jos
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by begwong: 3:49pm On Mar 06, 2012
Shebi"education is a Sin" according to boko haram chapter419. Govt schools are being burnt all thesame in maiduguri,so wadda hell?
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by sojimade(m): 4:00pm On Mar 06, 2012
Jos AGAIN, na God go save them for dat side oooo
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by humblebee: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2012
one unfinished islamic school burnt and it sounds like news, wat of the tens their brothers keep pulling down elsewhere.
they dont seem to want anything good, sitting on the mats, eating crumbs is what they live for, leave them that way and keep them between tall fences
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Skanas(m): 4:02pm On Mar 06, 2012
iykay4455:

[/quote tru talk jooooor
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Skanas(m): 4:08pm On Mar 06, 2012
iykay4455:

true talk jooooor
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Eazeee(m): 4:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
shebi dem say Boko na Haram? y build an Islamic science school in a christian state? bastards dem 4 burn all d almajiri in dat area.abi dem tink say plateau na Maiduguri?its high time we giv it 2 dem d israeli way or d American way
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Martmore: 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
Scrolling down the homepage, it was 39 people killed in a tiv village, and now an islamic skul pulled down in jos.Na all these things wey Gideon Orka(of blessed memory) see wan excise the core north from niger area, but im fellow middle belt man sabotaged the 1990 operation.Well what can i say but to watch out for part 3.
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by kufreabasi(m): 4:47pm On Mar 06, 2012
begwong:

Shebi"education is a Sin" according to boko haram chapter419. Govt schools are being burnt all thesame in maiduguri,so wadda hell?

shocked shocked shocked embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Baawaa(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2012
What is the cause of this problems.God have mercy
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by nagoma(m): 5:22pm On Mar 06, 2012
@Eeeze-e
shebi dem say Boko na Haram? y build an Islamic science school in a christian state? bastards dem 4 burn all d almajiri in dat area.abi dem tink say plateau na Maiduguri?its high time we giv it 2 dem d israeli way or d American way

Take it easy boy. I didnt know that it was a state for christians only.When did christianity come to plateau anyway?
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by teskyg: 6:26pm On Mar 06, 2012
Idiots.Remove dis post from here.I have not seen any post on the burninig of school in Maiduguri but you are quick to flag this one up.u are all blind.God save u.
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by dustydee: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2012
Too bad. What the hell?
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by begwong: 6:42pm On Mar 06, 2012
teskyg:

Idiots.Remove dis post from here.I have not seen any post on the burninig of school in Maiduguri but you are quick to flag this one up.u are all blind.God save u.
Abi ooo! Look at schools worth hundred of millions being burnt in maiduguri,it never made the front page na this thatch roof mud house come apppear! Bigoted Mods IMHO.
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Rubii556: 6:51pm On Mar 06, 2012
God punish the idiotic hausa fools that came to our Jerusalem to build their satanic school. idiots
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Navi(m): 7:12pm On Mar 06, 2012
Good news
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by studyineu: 8:46pm On Mar 06, 2012
Make una leave dem na, abi na force to go to school?. They love their shoe shining job and they are good at it. I have been smiling @ my shoe dat just came back from aboki place nw, de shoe is shining wella
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
studyineu:

Make una leave dem na, abi na force to go to school?. They love their shoe shining job and they are good at it. I have been smiling @ my shoe dat just came back from aboki place nw, de shoe is shining wella
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by efficiency100: 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2012
what is not good is not good, destroying schools, places of worship, and the host of others is barbaric, and those who are supporting it should change their mind for good. May God bless us
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by chuqudy(m): 9:33pm On Mar 06, 2012
Islamic science school burnt. That is a nice step. If it were islamic agric school I would have criticised the burning. But since it is science school, I reject it. i BIND AND CAST IT. The only science recognised by islam is bomb making and discharging. This should not be allowed at all. Before you know it, they would start building nuclear bombs like iran and iraq. This would be too fatal. Bravo to the burners of the school.
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Everfrank(m): 9:39pm On Mar 06, 2012
So much venom!!!
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Detongue: 11:19pm On Mar 06, 2012
Why waist money building schools, cow (malu) ranch should b built instead
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by ayojango(m): 11:57pm On Mar 06, 2012
May they attack each other,turn their language like wat happened in babylon,and b struck like sodom n gomorah,this is just d beginning
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by sizzlers(m): 4:52am On Mar 07, 2012
shiit
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by daroz(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2012
chuqudy:

Islamic science school burnt. That is a nice step. If it were islamic agric school I would have criticised the burning. But since it is science school, I reject it. i BIND AND CAST IT. The only science recognised by islam is bomb making and discharging. This should not be allowed at all. Before you know it, they would start building nuclear bombs like iran and iraq. This would be too fatal. Bravo to the burners of the school.
abi o smiley
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by aurenflani: 7:01am On Mar 07, 2012
JUST LOOK AT THE POSTS! AND WHEN THEY SAY some IGBOS ARE MISCHIEF THEY BEGIN TO RESIST AND CRY FOUL! OKAY IF U GUYS HAVE ANY BRAINS, AND AS AN IMMIGRANT LOTS THEY U ARE WHICH WOULD U PREFER - A PEACEFUL HOST COMMUNITY OR A TROUBLED ONE? DO U HAVE NO SENSE OR IS UR BRAIN REPORTING ON D REVERSE? IF NOT FOR SECURITY AGENTS EFFORTS THAT BROUGHT CALM TO DAT AREA I BELIEVE DIS WOULD HAVE TURNED INTO ANODA UNFORTUNATE CATASTROPHIC BLOODY KILLING AND AMONGST D DEAD THAT WILL BE RECORDED U WILL FIND LOTS OF UR PPL ARE GONE, INNOCENT ONES FOR THAT MATTER.
BUT DOES IT REALLY MATTER? SPEAKING NONSENSE & EXPOSING UR LOW INTELLIGENCE IS A VIRTUE ISN'T IT?
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by BetaThings: 8:17am On Mar 07, 2012
Martmore:

Scrolling down the homepage, it was 39 people killed in a tiv village, and now an islamic skul pulled down in jos.Na all these things wey Gideon Orka(of blessed memory) see wan excise the core north from niger area, but im fellow middle belt man sabotaged the 1990 operation.Well what can i say but to watch out for part 3.

Comment on this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9kSBEv5OkY

(Reuters) - Gangs of armed youths in the volatile Nigerian city of Jos attacked Muslims as they gathered to celebrate the last day of Ramadan on Monday, killing a number of them and burning their cars, witnesses and the military said.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/08/29/us-nigeria-violence-jos-idUSTRE77S6Q520110829
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 07, 2012
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by jege456: 9:06am On Mar 07, 2012
@chuqudy: true talk man. How can they mix sciences and islam? A clear recipe for disaster. I totally agree with that if the project succeeds, in no time they'll start manufacturing sophisticated bombs. I blve islam is synonymous with violence.
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by Yujin(m): 1:26pm On Mar 07, 2012
@aurenflani, you are too bigoted and naive. Are Igbo pple the only commentators here. I see fear in you. The pogrom & subsequent genocide plus the present thirst for Igbo blood is you & ppls waterloo. Slowly but surely we are getting there.
@topic, I find it fishy when northern muslims leave the core north only to come to a Christian enclave to build schools. In some instances, the study is for 'free'. Don't you suspect something here? The youths of those areas will not let these things happen again having learnt painfully from the carefree attitude of their fathers. Don't be quick to condemn them because if you are in their shoes you may do same or even worse.
Re: Proposed Islamic School Destroyed In Plateau Village by BetaThings: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2012
Yujin:

@topic, I find it fishy when northern muslims leave the core north only to come to a Christian enclave to build schools. In some instances, the study is for 'free'. Don't you suspect something here? The youths of those areas will not let these things happen again having learnt painfully from the carefree attitude of their fathers. Don't be quick to condemn them because if you are in their shoes you may do same or even worse.
You are making a case for demolition of schools and churches built by christians in Muslim enclave.
If christian can see something fishy in muslims building school where they live, then there is sufficient ground for muslim to view activities of christians with suspicion

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Certified In Conflict Resolution And Be A Professional Conflict Manager / 2014 PTDF Overseas Masters Scholarship Result is out / Interesting PSYCHOLOGICAL Facts You may not have known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.