Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

My First Podcast (Ipod) Interview: 5 Minutes - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My First Podcast (Ipod) Interview: 5 Minutes (1187 Views)

Repair Of Ipad,iphone Or Ipod / How To Convert Drm Protected Wma To Mp3 For Ipod / Formatting My Ipod Shuffle (Apple 1Gb Drive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Podcast (Ipod) Interview: 5 Minutes by okafor(m): 7:05am On Mar 23, 2006
http://prwebpodcast.com/pod/360869/360869.mp3

Please, forward it to your friends. That's my first podcast interview for iPods and other players. Happy listening and reading. I was sweating before and after the interview because I didn't know what to expect. The man that did the interview on the phone walked me through a long process that seemed as if I was being interviewed to run the world. The PR is here:

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/3/prweb360869.htm

Tell me what you think of it, my accent in particular.

A company in LA wants me to donate some of the soaps for their annual award celebrity gift-bags and some others want me to do a nation-wide cable/radio/tv/internet promo with them for a percentage.

http://prwebpodcast.com/pod/360869/African_Black_Soap_From_Ghana_Unscented_Pure_and_All_Natural_.mp3
Re: My First Podcast (Ipod) Interview: 5 Minutes by LoverBwoy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2006
why didnt u tell him to pronounce your name properly!!

were u scared of the microphone?  grin

Very good podcast though!!

Your accent is,  Original Okafor

R -Ru , lmao!!!
www.africanstore.o[b]RU[/b]g
Re: My First Podcast (Ipod) Interview: 5 Minutes by Seun(m): 5:28pm On Mar 24, 2006
WHy can't those of us who don't have Ipods listen to podcasts?
Re: My First Podcast (Ipod) Interview: 5 Minutes by demmy(m): 8:38pm On Mar 24, 2006
Seun:

WHy can't those of us who don't have Ipods listen to podcasts?

Its mp3,it can be play with the media player.

The interview na wa o. Black African soap?
Re: My First Podcast (Ipod) Interview: 5 Minutes by Seun(m): 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2006
Any text summary available?
Re: My First Podcast (Ipod) Interview: 5 Minutes by okafor(m): 3:59am On Mar 25, 2006
Thee is no text.

Thanks.
Re: My First Podcast (Ipod) Interview: 5 Minutes by 1ofall(f): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2006
Okafor well done on your podcast, you sounded like you knew your ABS! I think you sounded very calm for a first interview and how nervous you say you were.
I am wondering why your black soap is not from Nigeria? And your sheabutter? Would love to see these promoted too,
As for your accent well, not sure sure what you want to know about it, but it didn't distort your message, you were clear enough to be understood(I just played it for a couple of colleagues)

(1) (Reply)

. / Y! Multi-messenger Doesn't Work On My Laptop. . . / Cloud Computing And Financial Applications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.